logitech B00054 True Wireless Earbuds
Warning! Exposure to noise above 85 decibels for long periods may cause hearing damage. Protect your hearing by establishing safe volumes.
Establish safe listening volumes.
- Start your audio playing device with the volume control at its lowest setting.
- Slowly increase the volume until you can hear it comfortably and without distortion.
- Avoid using the earphones in noisy environments where you may want to turn up the volume.
- Turn down the volume if you cannot hear people speaking near you.
To use these earphones safely, avoid listening at high sound levels. Follow the guidelines established by the U.S. Occupational Safety Health Administration on maximum time exposure to sound pressure levels before hearing damage occurs:
|Sound pressure level dB(A)||Permissible noise exposure duration per day|
|115||Hearing damage will occur.|
Protect your hearing during use.
- If using earphones with an unfamiliar or unstable sound system (airplane, public access ports, etc.) keep volume low to account for possible “break-in” bursts of loud sounds.
- Remove earphones if they cause any ear discomfort or you have difficulty inserting the ear cushions.
- If sharing earphones, remove ear cushions and clean them with antiseptic wipes before and after use.
Hearing damage can be gradual and cumulative.
Your ears may adapt over time to a higher volume of sound, which could result in damage to your hearing. Sometimes, no obvious warning signs present for hearing damage. However ringing or buzzing in the ears, difficulty understanding speech, a sensation of pressure or fullness in your ears, or muffling of sounds can indicate hearing damage. If you experience any of these symptoms, STOP using these earphones.
BATTERY WARNING!: Improperly replaced batteries may present a risk of leak or explosion and personal injury. Mistreated rechargeable batteries may present a risk of fire or chemical burn. Do not disassemble or expose to conducting materials, moisture, liquid, or heat above 54° C (130° F). Do not use or charge the battery if it appears to be leaking, discolored, deformed, or in any way abnormal. Do not leave your battery discharged or unused for extended periods. Do not short circuit. Your device may contain an internal, rechargeable battery that is not replaceable. Battery life varies with usage. Non-operational batteries should be discarded according to local laws. If no laws or regulations govern, dispose of your device in a waste bin for electronics. Keep batteries away from children.
WARNING. Do not ingest battery, Chemical Burn Hazard. This product contains a coin/button cell battery. If the coin/button cell battery is swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, it can cause severe internal burns in just 2 hours and can lead to death or cause severe injury. Keep new and used batteries away from children. If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention. Never place batteries in your mouth for any reason as they may be swallowed accidentally. Always check medication before ingesting as adults have mistaken button batteries for pills or tablets. Contact the National Battery Ingestion Hotline at (202) 625-3333 (United States).
Perchlorate material – special handling may apply.
This product is intended to be supplied by a Listed/Certified power supply, rated 5 Vdc, 350mA minimum, Tma (maximum ambient temperature) 45 degree C and altitude 5000 m. If needed, please contact the Manufacturer for further information.
Use Guidelines: Safe & Proper Use of Your Product
WARNING! The product contains small, detachable parts, which may cause choking, personal injury, or death, especially in children. Please exercise care in the use and handling of small parts, and keep them away from children under 4 years of age.
- Do not use your earphones in any environment where a failure to hear surrounding sounds may be dangerous.
- Do not use your earphones while driving or operating machinery.
- Do not modify the product. Do not disassemble or attempt to service this product.
- Use this product only with listed ITE computers and accessories.
- Connect power supply to a properly wired and grounded electrical outlet.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- This is not a Children’s Product and is not intended for use by children under 14 years old.
- This product is safe under normal and reasonably foreseeable operating conditions.
- If product is operating improperly, call Logitech support.
- Keep magnet away from devices and objects that could be damaged or impacted by strong magnetic fields. Magnet may interfere with certain medical devices.
- Refer to product Quick Start Guide for use instructions.
See the product support page on the Logitech website www.logitech.com/support for additional information.
Logitech Compliance. The product complies with all applicable requirements for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) and Waste Electronic and Electrical Equipment (WEEE). For Product Safety, EMC, RF, Energy, RoHS and WEEE information, go to www.logitech.com/compliance. Maintenance is not required for product compliance.
Batteries, electronic and electrical equipment should not be disposed of with household waste. Wherever possible, they should be segregated and brought to an appropriate collection point to enable recycling and avoid potential impacts on the environment and human health. For more information, contact your local authorities or place of purchase, or visit www.logitech.com/recycling.
Battery removal for recycling
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject tothe following two conditions: 1) this device may not cause harmful interference,and 2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.This equipment has been tested and found to comply with Part 15 limits ofthe FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, usesand can radiate radio frequency energy. And, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the useris encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to whichthe receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Warning: Where shielded interface cables or accessories have been provided withthe product or specified additional components or accessories elsewhere defined to be used with the installation of the product, they must be used in order to ensure compliance with FCC. Changes or modifications to product not expressly approved by Logitech, Inc could void your right to use or operate your product by the FCC.
IC statement: CAN ICES-3 (B) / NMB-3 (B)This device complies with Industry Canada’s licence-exempt RSSs. Operation issubject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause interference;and (2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that maycause undesired operation of the device.
Radiation Exposure Statement
This wireless product complies with FCC and IC radiation exposure limits for portable devices. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with anyother antenna or transmitter.
Logitech Limited Hardware Product Warranty – A Summary
Logitech warrants that its hardware product shall be free from defects in materialsand workmanship for the length of time identified on your product package beginning from the date of the original retail purchase. See support.logitech.com for specific warranty information about your product and procedures to act on awarranty claim.Logitech’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy for any breach of warranty shallbe, at Logitech’s option, to repair or replace a functional equivalent of the product,or to refund the price paid, if the hardware is returned to the point of purchase or such other place as Logitech may direct along with a receipt. Warranty protections are in addition to rights provided under local consumer laws and may vary among countries. See full warranty information to know your consumer rights and the additional protections provided by this product warranty.
Logitech Address: Logitech, Inc., 7700 Gateway Blvd. Newark, California 94560.
Full Warranty Information: support.logitech.com
Input: 5V = 250mA
FCC ID: JNZBO0054
Made in China
- M/N: BOO056
- Input: 5V= 500mA
- FCC ID: JNZBOO056
- IC: 4418A-BO0056
2022 Logitech, Logi and the Logitech Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Logitech Europe S.A. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Logitech assumes no responsibility for any errors that may appear in this manual. Information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
Documents / Resources
|logitech B00054 True Wireless Earbuds [pdf] User Manual|
B00054, JNZB00054, B00054 True Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Earbuds, Wireless Earbuds, Earbuds
- Logitech Support + Download
- Logitech Suporte + Download
- Logitech Support + Download
- Anatel — Agência Nacional de Telecomunicações
- Compliance Certification Search | Logitech
- Global Recycling Program for Ewaste and Batteries - Logitech
- Logitech Support + Download