43139767 Jungle Baby Bouncer
ຄໍາເຕືອນ PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USE AND RETAIN THEM IN A SAFE PLACE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
Complies with: BS EN 12790-2009
|ກອບເບື້ອງຊ້າຍ||Split Back Frame- Left And Right
Sides Need To Be Connected
|ບ່ອນນັ່ງ Pad||Foot Rest Frame With Vibration Unit||Toy Bar And Detachable Toys (Toys May Vary)||Base Connector with flip clips||ກອບເບື້ອງຂວາ|
Place the left and right base frames and base connector on a flat surface. Ensure the edge of the rubber grip is touching the ends of the base connector. Slide the base connector into the left base frame. Push gently on the flip clip until you hear a ‘click’. Repeat step 1 with the right base frame. (Fig 1 a, b+c)
- Footrest frame
Slide the looped ends of the footrest over the left and right base frames. Please follow the direction of the ‘wings’. (Fig 2)
- Split back frame
Slide the left and right sides into each other, ensuring that the silver locking button is securely locked into place. (Fig 3a) Slide the connected back frame onto the left and right base frame and press securely into place. Ensure the silver buttons are locked into place. (Fig 3b+c)
- Seat pad
Slide the seat pad over the back frame. Raise the footrest frame and slide the seat pad over it. The front of the vibration unit should be visible through the seat pad opening. (Fig 4)
- Footrest clips
Slide the looped ends of the footrest over the curved part of the frame until it rests securely on the ‘wings’. (Fig 5a) Once the seat pad has been positioned into place, push gently on the footrest clip until you hear a ‘click’. (Fig 5b) Repeat on the other side. (Fig 5a +b)ສໍາຄັນ
Ensure the footrest clips are snapped securely into place prior to use.
Using a small Phillips head screwdriver, open the battery compartment cover on the vibration unit. Insert the number of alkaline batteries as indicated inside the battery compartment. Close the compartment door. Replace and tighten the screw. The vibration unit can then be slotted into the footrest frame. (Fig 6)
- Adjustable seat restraint
Place baby in the bouncer with the seat restraint positioned between its legs. Fasten the buckles on both sides of the restraint, pressing until you hear a ‘click ‘. Ensure the restraint is secured correctly by pulling it away from the baby’s body. It should remain fastened. (Fig 7a +b)
- Toy bar
Clip the toy bar to the seat frame just above the seat restraint. (Fig 8)
- vibration unit
To activate the vibration and musical feature, press the button on the front of the unit. (Fig 9)
- This product requires 2×1.5V C batteries. (Not Included).
- To insert /replace the batteries:
Loosen the screw on the battery compartment cover of the vibration unit and open the compartment.
Insert batteries into the space provided with the correct polarity (as shown on the product). Close the compartment, and screw shut securely.
- ຄໍາເຕືອນ: Battery Safety Always keeps batteries and tools out of reach of babies and children.
Always remove exhausted batteries from the toy to avoid leakage from the batteries which can be dangerous and damage the product.
Remove the batteries if the toy will not be used for a long period of time.
Only use alkaline batteries of the same type or equivalent to the type recommended for the correct function of this product.
Never mix new and old or different types of batteries.
When fitting new batteries, always ensure that they have been fitted in the correct polarity (+ AND -) as shown on the product.
Do not burn or dispose of exhausted batteries in the environment.
Dispose of batteries at an appropriate differentiated collection point.
Never attempt to recharge non-rechargeable batteries, they may explode.
GENERAL CARE & CLEANING
ຢ່າ ທຳ ຄວາມສະອາດ
WIPE WITH A DAMP CLOTH AND DRY IMMEDIATELY WITH A SOFT CLEAN CLOTH.
DO NOT USE ABRASIVE PADS, BLEACH, OR STRONG HOUSEHOLD CLEANERS AS DAMAGE MAY RESULT.
ຢ່າ ທຳ ຄວາມສະອາດ
- Regularly inspect all tubes and fixings. Ensure that all are secure before each use of the product.
- Do not use it if any parts are broken/missing.
- Regularly inspect fabric and stitching to ensure that it is undamaged.
- Only use replacement parts and accessories that have been approved by the manufacturer.
Failure to do this may invalidate your warranty.
- WARNING: Never leave the child unattended in the reclined cradle.
- WARNING: It is dangerous to put this cradle on an elevated surface.
- Always use this bouncer on a level floor.
- Always ensure that the harness is fastened and adjusted at all times.
- Do not use near stairs/steps.
- Do not position the bouncer close to a source of heat e.g. household electric fires etc.
- Do not position close to items such as curtains and electrical cables as they could pose a danger of suffocation or strangulation.
- Never use in a vehicle as a child restraint.
- Never pick the bouncer up when the child is in it.
- Store the bouncer out of the reach of children when not in use.
WARNING: Do not use the reclined cradle once your child can sit unaided. (approximately 6 months or 9kg ).
WARNING: This reclined cradle is not intended for prolonged periods of sleeping.
WARNING: Never use the toy bar to carry the reclined cradle.
This reclined cradle does not replace a cot or a bed. Should your child need to sleep, then it should be placed in a suitable cot or bed.
The product complies with BS
EN 12790: 2009.
© KMART ສະຫະລັດອົດສະຕາລີ ຈຳ ກັດ
FOR AU / NZ: IMPORTED FOR KMART STORES IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND. KMART AUSTRALIA – 690 SPRINGVALE ROAD, MULGRAVE, VIC 3170 AUSTRALIA.
KMART NEW ZEALAND – REGIONAL OFFICE C/O KMART PAPATOETOE STORE. HUNTERS PLAZA, GREAT SOUTH ROAD, PAPATOETOE, AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND.
ເອກະສານ / ຊັບພະຍາກອນ
|anko 43139767 Jungle Baby Bouncer [pdf] ຄູ່ມືການສອນ|
43139767, Jungle Baby Bouncer, 43139767 Jungle Baby Bouncer