LLURIA CN4.8 Water Resistant LED Strip
- Flex LED strip with good light quality.
- Ideal for small or decorative installations.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
3 MacAdam steps
Respect the maximum lengths to avoid drops voltage and variations in light intensity.
Distance LED – Profile
Minimum distance that should be left at the ends, both sides, between LED strip and profile.
Do not bend de LED strip to adapt them to sharp radius or angle, cut for the cut mark and weld a section of cable to make the turn.
The life time of our LEDs is 50.000h at an ambient temperature of 23ºC and provided with a heat dissipation system. Off cycles are recommended to extend the life of the LEDs.
- To ensure the life of the LED, it is request to place on a surface that dissipates the heat they generate.
- Caution when handling cables to avoid damage to the welds.
- The voltage surges can cause damage.
- If diffuser is used with the dissipating profile, there may be variations in the color temperature.
Documents / Resources
|LLURIA CN4.8 Water Resistant LED Strip [pdf] User Guide|
CN4.8, Water Resistant LED Strip, CN4.8 Water Resistant LED Strip, CN4.8 LED Strip, LED Strip