LIVARNO home Smart Led Light Bar Instruction Manual
List of pictograms used
Smart LED Light Bar
We congratulate you on the purchase of your new product. You have chosen a high quality product. The instructions for use are part of the product. They contain important information concerning safety, use and disposal. Before using the product, please familiarise yourself with all of the safety information and instructions for use. Only use the product as described and for the specified applications. If you pass the product on to anyone else, please ensure that you also pass on all the documentation with it.
This product is only suitable for dry indoor rooms. The product is not intended for commercial use or other applications.
- LED light bar
- Battery compartment
- Battery compartment cover 3a Screw (battery compartment cover)
- On / Off switch
- Suction cup
- Mounting screw
LEDs: 16 LEDs (LEDs not replaceable)
Power: 1.06 W
Batteries: 3 x 1.5 V , type AA
Light on time: approx. 20 hours
1 Smart LED Light Bar
2 Mounting screws
1 Set of assembly and operating instructions
⚠ General safety information
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO USE! PLEASE KEEP THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE IN A SAFE PLACE!
- Check the product for damage before use. Never use a damaged product.
- This product can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the product in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the product. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Never use the product if any defects have been identified.
- The LEDs are not replaceable.
- If the LEDs fail at the end of their lives, the entire product must be replaced.
- For indoor use only.
⚠ Safety instructions for batteries / rechargeable batteries
- DANGER TO LIFE! Keep batteries / rechargeable batteries out of reach of children. If accidentally swallowed seek immediate medical attention.
- Swallowing may lead to burns, perforation of soft tissue, and death. Severe burns can occur within 2 hours of ingestion.
- DANGER OF EXPLOSION! Never recharge non-rechargeable batteries. Do not short-circuit batteries / rechargeable batteries and / or open them. Overheating, fire or bursting can be the result.
- Never throw batteries / rechargeable batteries into fire or water.
- Do not exert mechanical loads to batteries / rechargeable batteries.
Risk of leakage of batteries / rechargeable batteries
- Avoid extreme environmental conditions and temperatures, which could affect batteries / rechargeable batteries, e.g. radiators / direct sunlight.
- If batteries / rechargeable batteries have leaked, avoid contact with skin, eyes and mucous membranes with the chemicals! Flush immediately the affected areas with fresh water and seek medical attention!
- WEAR PROTECTIVE GLOVES! Leaked or damaged batteries / rechargeable batteries can cause burns on contact with the skin. Wear suitable protective gloves at all times if such an event occurs.
- In the event of a leakage of batteries / rechargeable batteries, immediately remove them from the product to prevent damage.
- Only use the same type of batteries / rechargeable batteries. Do not mix used and new batteries / rechargeable batteries.
- Remove batteries / rechargeable batteries if the product will not be used for a longer period.
Risk of damage of the product
- Only use the specified type of battery / rechargeable battery!
- Insert batteries / rechargeable batteries according to polarity marks (+) and (-) on the battery / rechargeable battery and the product.
- Use a dry lint-free cloth or cotton swab to clean the contacts on the battery / rechargeable battery and in the battery compartment before inserting!
- Remove exhausted batteries / rechargeable batteries from the product immediately.
Note: Remove all packaging materials from the product.
Inserting / replacing batteries
- Remove the screw 3a from the battery compartment cover 3 using a cross-tip screwdriver (see Fig. A).
- Remove the battery compartment cover 3 .
- Insert three batteries (1.5 V (AA)) in the battery compartment 2 .
Note: Pay attention to the correct polarity when inserting the batteries 5 ! This is indicated in the battery compartment 2 (see Fig. B).
- Close the battery compartment cover 3 and secure it by tightening the screw 3a with a cross-tip screwdriver.
The product is now ready for use.
Installation and operation
The LED light bar 1 can either be installed on smooth surfaces (e.g. mirrors) or on the wall (see Fig. C).
Mounting on a mirror
You can attach the LED light bar 1 to a mirror or other smooth surface using the suction cups 6 .
Before installation, make sure the surface is clean, dry, smooth and free of grease. To attach the LED light bar 1 , carefully press the suction cups 6 onto the desired surface (e.g. mirror).
Your product is now ready for use.
Note: You can remove the LED light bar 1 by carefully removing the suction cups 6 from the mounting surface with a fingernail if necessary.
Note: The supplied mounting material is suitable for normal solid concrete or masonry construction. Different substrates may require different fastening materials. If necessary, seek advice from a specialist.
Note: You need an electric drill.
- ATTENTION! RISK OF INJURY! Read the instruction manual for your drill.
- ATTENTION! Make sure you don`t damage any electricity cables in the wall or ceiling.
- Mark the distance between the mounting holes (back of the LED light bar 1 ) at a distance of approx. 130 mm on the desired mounting surface. Use a spirit level if necessary.
- Now drill the mounting holes (Ø approx. 6 mm, depth approx. 30 mm).
- Insert the supplied dowels 8 into the drill holes.
- Insert the supplied mounting screws 7 into the dowels 8 . The heads of the mounting screws 7 should have a distance of approx. 6.2 mm from the wall to ensure that the mounting screws 7 are long enough due to the suction cups 6 .
- Fasten the LED light bar 1 with the mounting holes (back of the LED light bar 1 ) to the mounting screws 7 .
Your product is now ready for use.
Switch the product on / off
Press the On / Off switch 4 to switch on or off the LED light bar 1 (see Fig. A).
Cleaning and care
- Use a dry, soft and lint-free cloth for cleaning and care. Use a slightly dampened cloth and a mild detergent to remove stubborn dirt.
The packaging is made entirely of recyclable materials, which you may dispose of at local recycling facilities.
Observe the marking of the packaging materials for waste separation, which are marked with abbreviations (a) and numbers (b) with following meaning:
1–7: plastics /20–22: paper and fibreboard/80–98: composite materials.
The product and packaging materials are recyclable, dispose of it separately for better waste treatment. The Triman logo is valid in France only.
contact your local refuse disposal authority for more details of how to dispose of your worn-out product.
To help protect the environment, please dispose of the product properly when it has reached the end of its useful life and not in the household waste. Information on collection points and their opening hours can be obtained from your local authority.
Faulty or used batteries / rechargeable batteries must be recycled in accordance with Directive 2006/66/EC and its amendments. Please return the batteries / rechargeable batteries and / or the product to the available collection points.
Environmental damage through incorrect disposal of the batteries / rechargeable batteries!
Batteries / rechargeable batteries may not be disposed of with the usual domestic waste. They may contain toxic heavy metals and are subject to hazardous waste treatment rules and regulations. The chemical symbols for heavy metals are as follows: Cd = cadmium, Hg = mercury, Pb = lead. That is why you should dispose of used batteries / rechargeable batteries at a local collection point.
The product has been manufactured to strict quality guidelines and meticulously examined before delivery. In the event of product defects you have legal rights against the retailer of this product. Your legal rights are not limited in any way by our warranty detailed below.
The warranty for this product is 3 years from the date of purchase. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase. Please keep the original sales receipt in a safe location. This document is required as your proof of purchase. Should this product show any fault in materials or manufacture within 3 years from the date of purchase, we will repair or replace it at our choice free of charge to you. This warranty becomes void if the product has been damaged, or used or maintained improperly.
The warranty applies to defects in material or manufacture. This warranty does not cover product parts subject to normal wear, thus possibly considered consumables (e.g. batteries) or for damage to fragile parts, e.g. switches, rechargeable batteries or glass parts.
Warranty claim procedure
To ensure quick processing of your case, please observe the following instructions:
Please have the till receipt and the item number (e.g. IAN 123456_7890) available as proof of purchase. You will find the item number on the rating plate, an engraving on the front page of the instructions for use (bottom left), or as a sticker on the rear or bottom of the product. If functional or other defects occur, please contact the service department listed either by telephone or by e-mail. You can return a defective product to us free of charge to the service address that will be provided to you. Ensure that you enclose the proof of purchase (till receipt) and information about what the defect is and when it occurred.
Service Great Britain Tel.: 08000569216
E-Mail: [email protected]
Service Ireland Tel.: 1800 200736
E-Mail: [email protected]
Documents / Resources
|LIVARNO home Smart Led Light Bar [pdf] Instruction Manual|
Smart Led Light Bar, Smart Light Bar, Led Light Bar, Light Bar, Led Bar, Bar Light