Listene Pro Soundbar User Manual
The speaker reaches full acoustic performance after it has played music for about 7 days at 2/3 volume.
- Digital optical cable
- Coaxial cable
- Stereo RCA to 3.5mm audio cable
- Power adapter
- User manual
- Remote control
|120W Max (60W RMS)|
OPT, COX, AUX, USB, Bluetooth
- USB: Automatically identifies and plays tracks from a storage device.
- COX: Connect to the COX OUT jack of the source device using a coaxial cable.
- Power: Connect to 100~240V power supply.
- OPT: Connect to the OPT OUT jack of the source device using a optical cable.
- AUX: Connect to the RCA jack of the source device using a 3.5 to RCA cable.
- Sub output: We reserve this upgrade interface, the users can connect it to your subwoofer and create a bass system.
- Sound effect: You can select from 3 sound modes, the icon will light up once enter the corresponding mode.
MUS: music mode
NEWS: news mode
MOV: movie mode
Volume: The volume level can be set between 1 and 30, 18~20 is advisable.
- Shows audio input temporarily: Select the audio source through touch screen or remote control, the screen will show audio input for 3s, and then back to volume.
- Audio input: Select the audio source to input through touch screen or remote control, the corresponding icon will light up once this audio source enter successful.
BT: Bluetooth input
AUX: stereo aux input
OPT: digital optical input
COX: coaxial input
USB: USB input, the playback time will display on volume area
Operation (Touch screen)
- ON/OFF: Touch the icon for 3s to turn on/off.
- Input selection: Touch the button and the “BT/AUX/OPT/COX/USB” icons will light up if the corresponding audio source is connected.
- Sound effect
MUS: music mode
NEWS: news mode
MOV: movie mode
Short press this button to select BT mode, long press to remove the previously paired device and enter pairing mode
- Audio source selection
Press the button, the icon (BT, AUX, OPT, USB) will light up if the corresponding audio source is connected.
Place it on the cabinet
Mount it on the wall (mount kit needed)
User research shows, most users prefer to place speakers on cabinet in order to keep the wall clean. The height of this speaker is only 60mm, which is very suitable for placing in front of the TV, so there is no mount kit in the package. Please contact us if you need mount kits.
To save power and extend the working time of the speaker, it will automatically switch to Standby mode if there is no input signal for over 15 minutes., and will turn back on when an input signal is detected.
Plug into the power supply, the display screen will shown “-” which means the soundbar is standby mode (do not turn on until audio connection completed).
There are four ways to connect the soundbar and the audio source: AUX, OPT, COX, USB. Select one according to the device you are trying to connect, the corresponding icon will light up once this audio source enter successful.
- Turn on the device, touch the icon on the control panle or press the button on the remote control, the “BT” icon will flash slowly on the screen indicating the soundbar has entered paring mode.
- Search for “Listener Pro 100S” on your bluetooth device and then pair to the soundbar. The BT icon will illuminate, and the soundbar will make an audible beep to indicate the connection is complete.
- If your device asks for a password during the pairing process, please use “0000”
- If you can’t find or pair to this bluetooth, turn off the soundbar, then 5s later turn it on and try to connect by following the instructions above.
- The soundbar can only pair to one device at a time, if you can’t pair your device , please check that no other device is already paired with the soundbar. A previously paired device will automatically reconnect.
- Bluetooth connection range is 5-8m, but it will be shorter by some causes-radio interference such as WIFI routers, induction cookers and smart air cleaners; too much bluetooth your device paired and reserved .
After-sales services and warranty
- 30-Day Return of Any Reason. You may return your undamaged product and packaging within 30 days, please return the unit in its original carton.
12-Month Warranty for Quality-Related Issues. If it is not qualityrelated, the customer must pay the return shipping costs and repair costs.
- When after-sales service is needed, please fill in the relevant information according to this form.
- If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com or visit our website: www.listenerpro.com
|Date of Purchase||
The toxic and hazardous substances or elements
|Toxic or harmful substances or elements|
This form was prepared in accordance with the provisions of SJ/T 11364.
O: Indicates that the content of the hazardous substance in all homogeneous materials of the part is below the limit requirement specified in accordance with the GB/T 26572.
X: Indicates that the content of the hazardous substance in all homogeneous materials of the part is exceeding the limit requirement specified in accordance with the GB/I 26572. There is no mature alternative solution that meets the requirements of RoHS.
The numbers in this mark indicate that the environmental protection use period of the product under normal use is 10 years. Some components may also have an environmental protection use period indication, and the environmental protection use period is subject to the figures in the indication. Due to different product models, the product may not include all the above parts except the host, please refer to the product packaging.
Only suitable for areas below altitude of 2 000 m.
Only for use in non-tropical climates.
Listener Pro Technology Co.,Ltd.
Documents / Resources
|Listene Pro Soundbar [pdf] User Manual|
Listene Pro, LP-WS100S, Soundbar