Invest in a better Internet.
Save up to $120 a year, own your cable modem, and take control of your Internet. Compatible with all major cable providers, the CM3024 delivers the Internet you deserve from existing ISP plans up to 300 Mbps*. Certified for the DOCSIS 3.0 cable Internet standard, get the most out of your existing broadband cable connection and upgrade to stable, high-speed connectivity—ideal for media streaming, online gaming, and web browsing from 24 download and eight upload bonded channels.
Key Features and Benefits
- Ideal for Internet plans up to 300 Mbps*:
Stable, high-speed connectivity ideal for multimedia streaming, online gaming, and web browsing
- Compatible with all major cable providers:
Eliminate monthly modem rental fees with Comcast Xfinity, Time Warner, Cox, and Charter
- Optimize your existing cable broadband connectivity:
24 download and eight upload bonded channels
- Certified for DOCSIS 3.0 cable Internet standard:
Able to handle high-bandwidth transfer rates over existing cable lines with speeds up to 960 Mbps†
- Easy plug-and-play setup:
Three simple steps to faster speeds and maximum savings
- Features high-performance Intel® Puma 6™ chipset:
Achieve high-speed downstream and upstream performance
- Linksys 24×8 Cable Modem, CM3024
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Requires an existing cable account. If you don’t have an existing cable account, contact your local cable provider to sign up for broadband Internet service.
- Modem will not work with DSL service.
- User Documentation is also available at: www.linksys.com/support
- DOCSIS 1.1/2.0/3.0
- SNMP v1, v2C, v3
- DHCP, TFTP and ToD clients (IPv4/IPv6)
- RF F-type female 75Ω connector
- RJ-45 Ethernet port 10/100/1000 Mbps (Auto-MDI/MDIX)
- Web-based GUI control configuration and management
- Dual-color LEDs clearly display network status and activity
- Power on self-diagnostic
- MIB II/MCNS MIB
- Proprietary MIBs for extended support
- Demodulation: 64QAM, 256QAM
- Data Rate: Up to 960 Mbps with 24 bonded downstream channels
- Frequency (edge-to-edge): 108 ~ 1002 MHz
- Channel Bandwidth: 6 MHz
- Signal Level: -15 dBmV to 15 dBmV
- Input return loss: >6dB
- Modulation: QPSK, 8QAM, 16QAM, 32QAM, 64QAM, and 128QAM (SCDMA only)
- Data rate up to 122 Mbps with 4 or 8 upstream channel bonding
- Frequency: 5 ~ 42 MHz (DOCSIS)
- Output return loss: >6dB
- 5 status LEDs (Power, DS, US, Status, LAN)
- Factory default reset button
- Dimensions: 177mm(W) x 204mm(D) x 45mm(H) / Stand included: 177mm (W) x 213.8mm (H) x 95.4mm (D)
- Weight: 500g ± 10g
- Power Input: DC 12V/2A
- Operating Temperature: 32°F (0°C) to 104°F (40°C)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% (Non- condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to 176°F (80°C)
- RoHS Compliant
- FCC, UL
Specifications are subject to change without notice. An active, customer-purchased Internet service provider broadband account is required for connection of this cable modem and other connected computers and devices to the Internet. Some devices may require additional wireless adapters or an Ethernet cable to connect to this modem.
* 300 Mbps represents the maximum throughput you can achieve with the Internet plan provided by your cable service provider. Actual throughput will be lower than 300 Mbps, as this throughput is dependent on your contract with your cable service provider.
† 960 Mbps based on DOCSIS 3.0 throughput. Maximum speed varies depending on the service provided by the cable operator. IPv6 availability is dependent upon your ISP or service provider providing IPv6 capability
Speed references are provided, marketed, and sold by your broadband service provider and not Linksys. Actual performance may vary, including lower network speed and data throughput rate. Performance depends upon many factors, conditions and variables, including products used, number of users accessing the Internet, type of traffic generated by each user (interactive browsing versus video streaming), interference, and other adverse conditions. Actual data throughput will be lower than indicated and may depend on the mix of products used and external factors.
© 2016 Belkin International, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
121 Theory, Irvine, CA 92617 USA
Made in China
Belkin, Linksys, and many product names and logos are trademarks of the Belkin group of companies. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. Windows and the Windows logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. 16PB011