BT21 Charging Mouse Pad
fantasy wireless charger is an intelligent product, with a simple design. and compatible with any mobile phone with Qi standard. Mobile phone is without a plug when charging, which is more convenient and efficient. It can bring you limitless life experience as well as a safe and free experience with a wireless charging function.
- Devices with built-in wireless charging receiver(Nokia 15 20, LG, Nexus 5, and more)
- Devices with a reserved wireless charging interface beside their battery(Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, Note2, Note3, Note4, etc)
- Devices with wireless charging receiver in its protection case(iPhone5/5s,iPhone6,iPhone6 plus,etc)
Note: AII devices must be Qi standard.
- Connect the USS charging cable to the external power adapter (as shown below).
- Insert another end of the USS charging cable into the Micro USS port of the wireless charger. The LED indicator lights up to indicate well connectivity.
- Put the device with wireless charging receiving device on the mouse wireless charger, charging while placing. When charging, the blue indicator always lights up, take off the
charging device, the light off.
Wireless charging board for mouse pad USB Cable
- Please keep the charger away from water or other liquid.
- lf you need to clean the charger, please make sure it Power off.
- Using Environment temperature remained 0-45C
- This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator and your body when charging.
Caution: The user is cautioned that changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Documents / Resources
|Line Friends BT21 Charging Mouse Pad [pdf] Instructions|
MP, 2AQTS-MP, 2AQTSMP, BT21 Charging Mouse Pad, Charging Mouse Pad