B08545HWB5 Vitalize Foot Massager Machine 2-in-1 Vibration Plate
READY, SET, PRO
V I TA L I Z E F O O T & H A N D M A S S AG E R
Joel and I are athletes who suffered from severe ACL injuries a few months apart. We purchased multiple pieces of exercise equipment for our in-home rehab but were left disappointed and frustrated by fitness gear that made big promises but gave no support, no well-thought-out plan to follow, and no results. And that’s how Lifepro came about, and why the Recovery + Fitness active recovery collection was created — we’ve set out to change all of that. It’s why every piece of equipment bearing our name not only undergoes rigorous scrutiny to make sure it delivers on power and efficacy, but also comes with built-in support from our `guiding angels’ and a built-in lifetime warranty so that you’re never left hanging.
Welcome to Lifepro. We’re in this together now.
Not everyone can afford to hire a personal trainer or a team of professionals to help them feel and look their best. But the good news is: you don’t have to. Lifepro brings the gym to you. The Lifepro Vitalize Foot & Hand Massager helps you improve mobility and physical fitness from the comfort of your home or office. The Vitalize creates constant movement for your legs, mimicking the natural muscle activity that occurs when you walk. Soothe tired feet after a long day of standing or walking. Prevent muscle cramps and improve circulation while sitting at your desk. It’s small and portable enough to take with you to work and fits right under your desk! The two acupressure roller balls help loosen tight muscles and aid in pain relief. Use the Vitalize to massage your feet, calves, and thighs. It’s also great for massaging your hands, forearms, waist, and back. The Vitalize improves blood circulation, muscle tone, and flexibility. 20 speed levels help you choose the right intensity every time. Just sit back, relax, and see results in just 20 minutes a day.
Redefine your workouts and experience the transformative power of the LifePro Vitalize:
Relax your muscles: loosens tight muscles and improves mobility Increase blood flow: improves circulation and decreases inflammation Relieve stress: increases serotonin and decrease cortisol Find pain relief: decreases neuropathy and symptoms of plantar
fasciitis, prevents leg cramps
Check out the exercises in this manual for ways to get started using your Vitalize. Next, be sure to visit our website vitalize.lifeprofitness.com for access to our FREE library of workout videos which demonstrate how to easily incorporate the Vitalize into your fitness routine.
4 Vitalize User Manual Lifepro
RECOVERY + FITNESS
FOOT & HAND MASSAGER
WHAT’S IN THE BOX · Lifepro Vitalize Foot & Hand Massager · Remote Control · User Guide
FIRST STEPS 1. Remove your Vitalize from the shipping box and remove all packaging
from the unit and each accessory. 2. Read carefully through this user manual and all safety instructions
before using the Vitalize. 3. Remove the back of the remote. Pull on the plastic tab covering the
battery terminals to remove it. Replace the back of the remote. 4. Go to vitalize.lifeprofitness.com and register your product within
14 days of purchase to activate your lifetime warranty.
POWER ON YOUR VITALIZEPLUS 1. Plug the power cord into a wall outlet 2. Flip the power switch on the power cord to the ON position. That’s it. Your Lifepro Vitalize is now ready to use. See OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS and CHOOSING A PROGRAM on the next pages for details about how to use your Vitalize.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT If you have any questions about setting up your Vitalize, we’re here to help. Call or email us and an experienced customer support representative will be happy to assist you: (732) 456-6063 or [email protected]
USING THE DISPLAY PANEL TO OPERATE THE VITALIZE 1. Power Button: Power the Vitalize on and off. NOTE: Unit will auto power-
off after 3 minutes of inactivity. 2. Start/Stop Button: Start/stop the selected preset program or custom
workout. 3. Roller Button: Toggle the acupressure roller on and off. 4. Increase Speed Button*: Increase the speed after the custom workout
begins. Speed automatically starts at 1. 5. Decrease Speed Button*: Decrease the speed after the custom workout
begins. Speed automatically starts at 1. 6. Auto Mode Button: Toggle through preset programs: P1, P2, P3, P4, P5. 7. Roller Indicator: When the acupressure roller is turned on, “M” will
display. When the roller is turned off, the indicator icon will disappear. 8. Speed Indicator: Shows the current speed. 9. Time Indicator: Shows the remaining time in the current preset program
or custom workout. Time shows in one-minute increments until the last minute, which will count down the remaining seconds.
*Speed and time cannot be adjusted for preset programs.
6 Vitalize User Manual Lifepro
USING THE REMOTE TO OPERATE
1 1. Power Button: Power the Vitalize on
2. Start/Stop Button: Start/stop the
selected preset program or begin a
3. Set Time Buttons*: In standby mode,
press the buttons to increase or
decrease the time duration for your
4. Set Speed Buttons*: Once the custom
workout has begun, press the buttons
to increase or decrease the speed.
P1 P3 P2 P4
5. P1, P2, P3, P4, P5 Buttons: Press a
button to choose one of the five preset
6. Roller Button: Toggle the acupressure roller on and off.
*Speed and time cannot be adjusted for preset programs.
Standby Mode: The Vitalize is powered ON, but no program is selected.
Auto Mode: Choose from preset workout programs: P1P5.
Recovery + Fitness Collection 7
CHOOSING A PROGRAM
To get the best results, alternate between the preset programs and custom workouts to keep your body guessing. Your body tends to adapt to a workout routine over time, so you want to change up your workouts to keep improving your fitness and mobility.
CHOOSE A PRESET PROGRAM You can select from five preset programs: P1P5. Each preset program is 10 minutes long and uses different training intensities to challenge your body. To begin a preset program:
1. Press the Power button to turn the system ON. 2. Choose a preset program:
a. Press the Auto Mode button on display to toggle between P1P5, OR b. Press the button corresponding to the desired preset program on the
remote. 3. Press the Start/Stop button to activate the selected program. NOTE: You cannot adjust speed, time, or turn the roller on/off for preset programs.
CREATE A CUSTOM WORKOUT You can create your own custom workout by setting a workout time and speed. The default time for custom workouts is 10 minutes. You may set a custom workout duration of 120 minutes (in one-minute increments) while in standby mode. Once you begin your workout program, you cannot adjust the workout time. The speed for manual workouts begins automatically at level 1. You may adjust the speed after your custom workout has begun from 120. When using the acupressure roller, you may not adjust the speed. To create a custom workout:
1. Press the Power button to turn the system ON. 2. The default time duration is 10 minutes. To adjust the time, use the
+ / – buttons on the hands-free remote control.
8 Vitalize User Manual Lifepro
3. Press the Start/Stop button to begin the manual workout. 4. The speed will automatically begin at level 1. To adjust the speed:
a. Use the Up/Down Arrow buttons on the hands-free remote, OR
b. Use the + / – buttons on the LCD touch display.
5. You may turn the roller on and off by pressing the M button on the remote or display at any time before or during the custom workout.
TURN THE ROLLER MOVEMENT ON AND OFF An acupressure massage roller is located in each footwell beneath the black mesh rectangles. You can toggle the roller movement on and off before beginning a workout or at any time during a workout.
To turn the roller on or off:
1. Press the M button on the display or remote control to turn on the roller. Press the button again to turn off the roller.
NOTE: You cannot adjust the speed while the roller is in use.
WORKOUT INTENSITY & SPEED
Workout intensities correspond to the following speeds:
SPEED 1-6 7-13
TIPS FOR USING YOUR VITALIZE · Start at the lowest speed and
increase incrementally. · Long-term use will help you reach
your goals. · Drink plenty of water before and
after exercise. · Stop use if you feel tired or dizzy. · Do not use on a full stomach. · Do not use for more than 20
minutes at a time.
Recovery + Fitness Collection 9
HOW TO USE THE VITALIZE
USE WHILE AT YOUR DESK C
USE WHILE ON THE COUCH D
HAND MASSAGE H
CALF MASSAGE I
TOP OF THE FOOT E
HEEL OF THE FOOT
BALL OF THE FOOT 10 Vitalize User Manual Lifepro
WARNING: Do NOT sit or stand on the Vitalize. The unit’s maximum weight allowance is 66 lbs. When using the unit to massage your thighs or calves, make sure to sit on the ground; only your legs should rest on the machine.
Recovery + Fitness Collection 11
PLEASE KEEP THIS MANUAL IN A SAFE PLACE FOR REFERENCE.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons, read the following important precautions and information before operating the Vitalize.
· The health benefits suggested or implied in this manual, other product literature, and website are not certified or endorsed by any regulatory authority or medical institute.
· The use of the foot and hand massager is entirely at the user’s discretion. Please read all instructions and safety information carefully before using this product. We assume no responsibility for personal injury or property damage sustained by or through using this product.
· It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure that all users of the Vitalize are adequately informed of all warnings and precautions.
· Use the Vitalize only as instructed in this manual. · Place the Vitalize on a sturdy, level surface, with at least eight feet of clearance behind
it. Do not place the unit on any surface that blocks air openings. To protect the floor or carpet from damage, place an exercise mat, rug, or drop cloth under the unit. · Inspect for visible damage before use. If damaged, before or during use, unplug and contact vendor. Do not use if damaged. · The Vitalize is intended for in-home use only. Do not use the unit in any commercial, rental, institutional, or therapeutic setting. · Dispose of the Vitalize packaging and parts according to local and federal regulations.
· WARNING: Only use the included power cord. Do not use any parts not provided by the manufacturer.
· Do not place or use outdoors. Do not use during lightning and thunder storms. Unplug the device immediately in the event of a power failure.
· Keep ventilation ports free from dust and debris. · The unit is not waterproof. Keep away from liquids. Do not use in high-moisture
environments or in any place where the unit may become wet or damp. Do not immerse in water. If the unit becomes wet or emits an odor, unplug it, and do not use. · Keep the unit, power cord and surge suppressor away from flammable or explosive items, chemicals, open flame, and all heat sources such as central heating, portable heaters, stoves, fireplaces, and ovens. · Do use or store in high temperatures or in direct sunshine. Do not operate under a blanket or pillow. Excessive heat can potentially cause fire, electrocution, or injury to person(s) or property.
12 Vitalize User Manual Lifepro
· Do not operate in the presence of aerosol (spray) products or corrosive gases, or where concentrated oxygen is being administered.
· Never drag, carry, or hang the unit by its power cable. · Unplug the power cord by holding and pulling the plug itself, not the cord wire. · Do not plug/unplug the power cord with wet hands. · Do not wind power cord around the massager during operation. Do not place heavy
objects on the power cord. Do not use the massager if the electrical outlet is loose. · Keep sharp objects away from the Vitalize and the power cord.
· Never leave the Vitalize unattended while it is running. Always power-off the unit and unplug the power cord when the Vitalize is not in use.
· Consult with a medical professional before using the device if you have a medical condition such as cancer, diabetes, epilepsy, malignant tumors, active severe cardiac dysfunction, blood clots, bleeding disorders, sensory problems, or osteoporosis; if you have a pacemaker or similar implant; if you recently had surgery; if you are or may be pregnant. Do not use if injured. Never use directly on swollen, bruised, or inflamed skin, open wounds or scars.
· Do not use for more than 20 minutes at a time. · Stop using immediately if you feel discomfort, pain, dizziness, or nausea. · Always use the Vitalize while seated comfortably in a chair. Do not sit, stand, or jump
on the Vitalize as this may damage the unit. The max weight allowance is 66 lbs. Do not exert excessive downward force on the unit. · Never allow more than one person to use the Vitalize at a time. · Children and adults with diminished mental or physical capacity may only use the Vitalize while closely supervised by a responsible adult. · Keep pets away from the Vitalize at all times.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
· DANGER: Always power off, unplug the power cord immediately after use, and allow unit to cool before cleaning, storing, transporting, or performing any maintenance and adjustment procedures described in this manual.
· Wipe down the Vitalize with a soft, dry cloth after each use. Never allow water or other liquids to come into contact with the unit. Do not use abrasive, solvent, or chemical cleaners or harsh detergents.
· Inspect and tighten all external screws periodically (do not remove the motor hood). · Never remove the motor hood unless instructed to do so by an authorized service
representative. Servicing other than the procedures in this manual should be performed by an authorized service representative only. · Never insert or drop any object into any opening. · Store the device in a cool, dry, dust-free location.
Recovery + Fitness Collection 13
PRODUCT S P E C I F I C AT I O N S
Size: 15″L x 12.6″W x 5.3″H Net Weight: 10 lbs. Power: 50 W Voltage: 110 V Amplitude: 05 mm Max Weight on Machine: 66 lbs. Frequency: 914 Hz Speed Levels: 20 Auto Programs: P1P5
RECOVERY + FITNESS
FOOT & HAND MASSAGER
Batteries Required for Remote: 2 AAA batteries (included)
MADE IN CHINA
14 Vitalize User Manual Lifepro
Lifepro Fitness creates quality, durable exercise products and we stand by that quality with a lifetime warranty on all of our products. If your Vitalize ever breaks (and we doubt it will), we’ll send you replacement parts and show you how to repair it. If your Vitalize cannot be repaired, we’ll replace it–free of charge. Register your Vitalize at vitalize.lifeprofitness.com to activate your warranty within 14 days of purchase.
Recovery + Fitness Collection 15
FROM OUR SOAR FXTM COLLECTION
V I B R AT I N G M A S S AG E G U N
The Sonic Vibrating Massage Gun is a deep tissue massager that helps eliminate the aches and pains caused by long hours of sitting. Use the Sonic to release muscle tension and relax after a long day at work. Get relief from stiffness and pain in your shoulders, neck, wrists,and hands caused by prolonged digital device use. The Sonic’s vibration technology penetrates deeply into your muscles and fascia-treating areas that human hands have difficulty reaching. High-frequency vibrations loosen tight muscles, increase blood flow to the area, and
reduce inflammation. The Sonic is lightweight and portable, making
it the perfect device to massage your own shoulders and back. Five speeds allow you
to choose the intensity that will give you the most relief as you target specific muscle pain and stiffness.
SONIC BENEFITS · Reduce muscle pain
and inflammation · Release toxins · Improve circulation · Increase flexibility · Reduce stress and
FROM OUR RECOVERY + FITNESS COLLECTION
V I B R AT I O N P L AT F O R M
The Rhythm Vibration Platform works by creating rapid vibrations throughout the body, especially on the muscles specifically targeted. These vibrations cause the muscles to stretch, flex, and relax at a rapid rate. This results in increased muscle and bone growth, improved flexibility, and boosted metabolism–all of which increase the number of calories you burn. The Rhythm can be used by people from every fitness level. If you have suffered an injury or you experience joint or back pain, find relief and help prevent future injuries by adding the Rhythm to your rehab routine.
RHYTHM BENEFITS · Improve mobility · Prevent injury · Increase strength · Boost metabolism · Improve sleep · Develop stronger bones · Increase circulation
FROM OUR SOAR FXTM COLLECTION
V I B R AT I N G F OA M R O L L E R
Enjoy all of the benefits of foam rolling and vibration technology together with the Surger Vibrating Foam Roller. Use the Surger before or after your workout as part of your warm-up or recovery routine to gain more flexibility and to help prevent soreness and injuries.
Deep compression of muscle fibers and tissues (self-myofascial release) combined with the Surger’s vibration technology breaks up muscle knots and relaxes tight muscles and fascia. Choose from 4 vibration speed levels to apply the perfect amount of intensity every time.
· Increase workout effectiveness
· Reduce soreness
· Speed up recovery
· Prevent injury
· Boost circulation
· Improve muscle flexibility and performance
· Decrease pain and inflammation
· Loosen knots, trigger points, and tightness in your muscles and fascia.
V I B R AT I N G M A S S AG E B A L L
The Agility vibrating massage ball is designed to target small muscle groups. The Agility Ball is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and gives you a wide range of massage motions: circular, up-and-down, and side-to-side.
The Agility Ball’s silicone exterior is durable and easy-to-grip, but soft enough to use on sensitive areas like your neck, hands, and feet.
AGILITY BALL BENEFITS
· Increase circulation
· Improve muscle flexibility and performance
· Relax tight muscles and fascia
· Reduce muscle pain and inflammation
· Boost blood flow
Access Lifepro TV, our library of free personal training videos on the web at vitalize.lifeprofitness.com to learn how to get the most out of your Lifepro® Vitalize and achieve the results you want.
YOU’VE GOT THIS
Lifeprousa [email protected]