LG Electronics Inc. will repair or replace your product, at LG’s option, if it proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use, during the warranty period set forth below, effective from the date of original consumer purchase of the product. This limited warranty is good only to the original purchaser of the product and effective only when used in the U.S.A.
|WARRANTY PERIOD||HOW SERVICE IS HANDLED|
|One Year From the date of the original purchase.||Any part of the oven that fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship. During this full one-year warranty, LG will also provide, free of charge, all labor and in-home service to replace the defective part|
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE EXTENT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY IS REQUIRED BY LAW, IT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PERIOD ABOVE. LG WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO
- Service calls to correct the installation of your appliance, to instruct you how to use your appliance, to replace house fuses or correct house wiring, or to replace owner-accessible light bulbs.
- Repairs when your appliance is used in other than normal, single-family household use.
- Pickup and delivery. Your appliance is designed to be repairable in the home.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, improper installation, acts of God, or use of products not approved by LG Corporation.
- Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
- Replacement parts or repair labour costs for units operated outside the united states. 7. Any labour costs during the limited warranty period.
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser for products purchased for home use within the U.S.A. In Alaska, the warranty excludes the cost of shipping or service calls to your home. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. To know what your legal rights are, consult your local or state consumer affairs or your state’s Attorney General.
CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE INFORMATION:
|To Prove Warranty Coverage||Retain your Sales Receipt to prove the date of purchase. A copy of your Sales Receipt must be submitted at the time warranty service is provided.|
|To Obtain the Nearest Authorized Service Center or Sales Dealer, or to Obtain Product, Customer, or Service Assistance||Call 1-800-243-0000iPhone answered 24 hours – 365 days a year and choose the appropriate prompt from the menu, or visit our website at www.Ig.com|
Manufacturers’ warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors such as use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions.