LEXON LA110 PRISME LONG OPERATION
- Hands-free microphone
- Long press 2 sec. ON/OFF; volume switch knob (volume +,-)
- Hands-free answer/Bluetooth paring; Play/Pause; TWS button (True Wireless Stereo)
- LED Bluetooth status indicator light
- LED charging status indicator light
- Micro USB charging
How to charge?
Connect USB charge wire with a computer or with USB charger and connect the micro USB 6 plug to the speaker. When charging it, the LED status indicator is red all the time. The time for charging is about 3 to 5 hours. When the battery is fully charged, the red indicator lamp will go out. Note: To avoid affecting the battery life, not recommend listening to music while charging.
Bluetooth pairing Long press the power ON/OFF switch 2 once and the prompt sound, the speaker will turn on. The LED status indicator light 4 converted into red-white light flash alternately, then you can be paired with speaker, pairing named “LEXON PRISME LONG”. When hear the prompt sound once and the LED status indicator light will display the white light all the time, meaning the speaker is paired.
Bluetooth auto connect As long as the speaker is paired, once again open it about 3-5 sec. will auto connect to it.
Playing Any device with Bluetooth function can be used to play music. When the speaker is paired, it can play music in 10m. The volume switch knob turns clockwise, meaning the volume up; turns counterclockwise, meaning the volume down. Press 3 to play/pause the music. Answer the phone (Hands-free) When using Bluetooth, you can use the speaker 3 button to answer or hand up the phone. Hang up the phone after one second, the audio will automatically continue playing.
Bluetooth forced pairing The Bluetooth is paired, long press about 3 sec, and once DUDU prompt sound, the speaker will out of connection. When the LED Bluetooth status indicator light will flash red-white light alternately, the speaker is in Bluetooth pairing mode.
A speaker device TWS searching mode
B speaker device TWS searched mode
Speaker A and B TWS mode
(Note: Operating this instruction needs two same model speaker) When A is in searching mode and B is in searched mode, A needs to near by B about 5-10 sec., A and B will ring prompt sound once and the LED Bluetooth status indicator light 4 will flash the white indicator light slowly, meaning TWS is paired. After TWS is paired, one of the speaker can control another ones volume+/- or ON/OFF.
Note: When TWS is paired, if the previous paired speaker A/B cannot connect, please remove the paired Bluetooth device, re-search and re-pair the speaker again.
Speaker A and B logoff TWS mode
When A and B each long press 3 about 10 sec., they will auto logoff TWS mode (It will have twice DUDU prompt sound)
Remark Due to an old Bluetooth edition or other problems, the application side will pop out the request for a password for pairing. Please enter the four-digit pre-set password “0000” to complete the pairing.
- Bluetooth version: 4.2+EDR
- Bluetooth frequency: 2402-2480MHz
- Voltage of lithium battery: 3.7V
- Charging voltage: 5V
- Output: s2w
- Lithium battery Capacity: 2000mAh
- Speaker Driver: 066mm, 5W*2
- Product Size: 450*142*74mm
- Please do not expose the speakers in the damp environment.
- Please do not drop or immerse the speakers.
- Playing music for a long period of time can damage the speakers and affect the performance of the product. Please avoid excessive volume when using the speakers.
- Please follow the instructions in the warning
- Please clean the speaker with a dry cloth or a towel.
- Unauthorized removal of the speaker will void the warranty.
- Please unplug the charging line when the lightning weather or is not in use.
- When taking off the charging line, please grab the plug and pull it out, instead of pulling the wire itself
- Avoid the speakers direct exposed to high temperatures or direct sunlight place, otherwise it will damage the battery 2.Frequency Range Maximum output power: 2.84dBm
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!