Wezzer PLUS LP10
Parts overview and screen interface
- 12/24HR button
- SET button
- DOWN button
- UP button
- LIGHT button
- Table stand (fold-out)
- Battery compartment
- Power input
- Calendar and week display
- Time display
- Indoor temperature
- Indoor humidity
Levenhuk Wezzer PLUS LP10 Thermohygrometer
The kit includes the rmohygrometer, USB cable, user manual, and warranty.
Caution! Please remember that the main voltage in most European countries is 220—240V. If you want to use your device in a country with a different mains voltage standard, remember that the use of a converter is absolutely necessary.
- Connect the power cable to the device and the DC adapter (not included) via a USB plug and connect to the AC power supply; or
- Open the battery compartment cover (7) and insert 3 batteries according to the correct polarity. Close the cover.
NOTE! It is recommended to use an adapter for the continuous operation of the base station, although battery power is also possible.
- Wait until the indoor temperature is displayed on the base station.
Press the SET button and hold it for 3 seconds. The digits that are to be set are flashing. Press UP or DOWN to change the value, and then press SET to continue.
The setting order: Year > Month > Date > Hours > Minutes.
The language and the selected abbreviations for each day of the week are shown in the following table.
Press the LIGHT button to turn on the backlight.
|Air humidity, units of measurement||% (RH)|
|Operating humidity range||10… 99%|
|Temperature, units of measurement||°C|
|Operating temperature range||–10… +50 °C|
|Time format||24 hours, 12 hours|
|Weekday display language||English|
|Screen||color, with an LED backlight|
|Power supply||AC/DC adapter 5V 500 mA (not included), З ААА batteries (not included)|
|USB cable||1.5m (4.9ft.), included|
|Dimensions||200x25x200 mm (7.8×0.9×7.8in.)|
The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the product range and specifications without prior notice.
Care and maintenance
- Take the necessary precautions when using the device with children or others who have not read or who do not fully understand these instructions.
- Do not try to disassemble the device on your own for any reason. For repairs and cleaning of any kind, please contact your local specialized service center.
- Protect the device from sudden impact and excessive mechanical force.
- Store the device in a dry, cool place away from hazardous acids and other chemicals, away from heaters, open fires, and other sources of high temperatures.
- Operate the device only in a completely dry environment and do not touch the device with wet or damp body parts.
- Only use accessories and spare parts for this device that comply with the technical specifications.
- Check this device and its cables and connections for any possible damage before use.
- Never attempt to operate a damaged device or a device with damaged electrical parts!
Damaged parts must be replaced immediately by an authorized service agent.
- If a part of the device or battery is swallowed, seek medical attention immediately.
- Children should use the device under adult supervision only.
Battery safety instructions
Always purchase the correct size and grade of battery most suitable for the intended use. Always replace the whole set of batteries at one time; take care not to mix old and new ones or batteries of different types. Clean the battery contacts and also those of the device prior to battery installation. Make sure the batteries are installed correctly with regard to polarity (+ and –). Remove batteries from equipment that is not to be used for an extended period of time. Remove used batteries promptly. Never short-circuit batteries as this may lead to high temperatures, leakage, or explosion. Never heat batteries in order to revive them. Do not disassemble batteries. Remember to switch off devices after use. Keep batteries out of the reach of children, to avoid the risk of ingestion, suffocation, or poisoning. Utilize used batteries as prescribed by your country’s laws.
Levenhuk International Lifetime Warranty
All Levenhuk telescopes, microscopes, binoculars, and other optical products, except for their accessories, carry a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. A lifetime warranty is a guarantee on the lifetime of the product on the market. All Levenhuk accessories are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for six months from the purchase date. The warranty entitles you to the free repair or replacement of the Levenhuk product in any country where a Levenhuk office is located if all the warranty conditions are met. For further details, please visit: www.levenhuk.com/warranty
If warranty problems arise, or if you need assistance in using your product, contact the local Levenhuk branch.
Levenhuk Cleaning Pen LP10
- Removes dust with a brush
- The soft tip is treated with a special cleaning fluid that removes greasy stains
- Does not damage the optical coatings of the lenses
- Leaves no smudges or stains
Levenhuk Inc. (USA): 928 E 124th Ave. Ste D, Tampa, FL 33612, USA,
+1-813-468-3001, [email protected]
Levenhuk Optics s.r.o. (Europe): V Chotejně 700/7, 102 00 Prague
102, Czech Republic, +420 737-004-919, [email protected] Levenhuk®
is a registered trademark of Levenhuk, Inc.
© 2006—2022 Levenhuk, Inc. All rights reserved.
Documents / Resources
|levenhuk 78891 Wezzer PLUS LP10 Thermohygrometer [pdf] User Manual|
78891, Wezzer PLUS LP10 Thermohygrometer, 78891 Wezzer PLUS LP10 Thermohygrometer, PLUS LP10 Thermohygrometer, LP10 Thermohygrometer, Thermohygrometer