Digital Bathroom Scale
Two 1.5V AAA batteries are included in the scale. Before using the scale, please remove the insulating strip in the battery compartment.
How to Use
1. Weight Measurement
1) For best results, place the scale on a hard, flat surface. Avoid carpet or soft surfaces.
2) Gently step on the scale. The scale will automatically activate.
3) Remain standing evenly on the scale, without moving or shifting your feet or body. The scale will then display and flash your final results.
2. Converting Weight Units
1) Apply pressure onto the weighing platform to activate the scale.
2) Press the unit conversion button on the back of the scale to convert units from pounds (lb) to kilograms (kg) or stone (st).
3) Place the scale back onto a hard, flat surface when you are ready to measure.
1. Open the battery compartment on the back of the scale.
2. Remove the old batteries and dispose of them properly.
3. Install two new 1.5V AAA batteries, making sure they are placed under the correct polarity.
4. Replace the battery compartment cover.
Weight Capacity: 400lb/180kg/28st
Weight Units: lb/kg/st
Battery: 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries
Platform: Tempered Glass
Auto-off: 22 seconds
LCD Display: 2.9″ x 1.4″ (74 x 35.6 mm)
Dimensions: 1.9″ x 11.9″ x 0.8″ (302 x 302 x 22 mm)
• 1 x Digital Bathroom Scale
• 1 x User Manual
• 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries (pre-installed)
Important Safety Information
IMPORTANT: Please read, understand, and comply with all of the instructions provided in this manual before using the device. Failure to comply with the instructions given in this manual and/or using the device in ways other than the ones mentioned in this manual may result in serious injury and/or damage to the product.
- The glass platform is slippery when wet. Make sure the platform is dry before stepping on for measurement.
- Consult your primary-care doctor or physician before making changes to your diet, exercise plans, and/or physical activities.
- This scale is not intended for commercial use.
- To weigh safely and accurately, please standstill on the center of the platform until a result is calculated.
- DO NOT strike or drop the scale.
- DO NOT stand on the edge of the scale or jump on it.
- Always place the scale on a hard, dry, and flat surface before measurement.
- Handle the scale with care, as it is a precision instrument.
- Clean the scale with a damp cloth and avoid getting water or any other liquid inside the scale.
- DO NOT use chemical or abrasive cleaning agents to clean the scale.
- Keep the scale in a cool environment with dry air.
- Always keep the scale in a horizontal position, do not store vertically.
- This scale is not intended for medical purposes.
- Keep the scale away from strong electromagnetic fields at all times.
- If the scale fails to turn on, check whether the batteries are installed correctly. Replace the batteries if necessary.
- If an error appears on the display or if the scale does not turn off automatically, remove the batteries for 3 seconds, then reinstall them.
- DO NOT overload the scale (max weight 180kg/400lbs).
- If the scale is not in use for an extended period of time, remove the batteries to ensure battery conservation and to extend the scale service lifetime.
- Before measurement, always remove shoes and socks for best weight result accuracy.
- Individuals with the following conditions may not use this scale: pregnant women, those with symptoms of edema, those on dialysis treatment, and those who use heart pacemakers or other implanted medical devices. Consult your primary-care doctor or physician before use.
Letsfit strives to build its products with the highest attention to detail and craftsmanship.
However, sometimes there are occurrences of defect.
We are happy to offer a 1-year hassle-free warranty to all Letsfit products as we continue to make amazing sports products. Please contact us if you have any questions about our products.
Letsfit reserves the right to alter the warranty at any time.