Bluetooth soundbar with wireless
Usage of controls or adjustments or performance of procedures other than those specified herein may result in hazardous radiation exposure.
PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USE
KEEP THESE INSTRUCTIONS IN MIND:
- Do not cover or block any ventilation openings.
When placing the device on a shelf, leave 5 cm (2”) free space around the whole device.
- Install in accordance with the supplied user manual.
- Keep the device away from heat sources such as radiators, heaters, stoves, candles, and other heat-generating products or naked flame. The device can only be used in moderate climates.
Extremely cold or warm environments should be avoided. Working temperature between 0° and 35°C.
- Avoid using the device near strong magnetic fields.
- Electrostatic discharge can disturb the normal usage of this device. If so, simply reset and restart the device following the instruction manual. During file transmission, please handle with care and operate in a static-free environment.
- Warning! Never insert an object into the product through the vents or openings. High voltage flows through the product and inserting an object can cause electric shock and/or short circuit internal parts. For the same reason, do not spill water or liquid on the product.
- Do not use in wet or moist areas such as bathrooms, steamy kitchens, or near swimming pools.
- The device shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and make sure that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, are placed on or near the apparatus.
- Do not use this device when condensation may occur. When the unit is used in a warm wet room with damp, water droplets or condensation may occur inside the unit and the unit may not function properly; let the unit stand in power OFF for 1 or 2 hours before turning on the power: the unit should be dry before getting any power.
- Although this device is manufactured with the utmost care and checked several times before leaving the factory, it is still possible that problems may occur, as with all electrical appliances. If you notice smoke, an excessive build-up of heat, or any other unexpected phenomena, you should disconnect the plug from the main power socket
- This device must operate on a power source as specified on the specification label. If you are not sure of the type of power supply used in your home, consult your dealer or local power company.
- Keep away from animals. Some animals enjoy biting on power cords.
- To clean the device, use a soft dry cloth. Do not use solvents or petrol-based fluids.
To remove severe stains, you may use a damp cloth with dilute detergent.
- The supplier is not responsible for damage or lost data caused by malfunction, misuse, modification of the device, or battery replacement.
- Do not interrupt the connection when the device is formatting or transferring files. Otherwise, data may be corrupted or lost.
- If the unit has a USB playback function, the USB memory stick should be plugged into the unit directly. Don’t use a USB extension cable because it can cause interference resulting in failure of data.
- The rating label has been marked on the bottom or back panel of the device.
- This device is not intended for use by people (including children) with physical, sensory, or mental disabilities, or a lack of experience and knowledge unless they’re under supervision or have received instructions about the correct use of the device by the person who is responsible for their safety.
- This product is intended for nonprofessional use only and not for commercial or industrial use.
- Make sure the unit is adjusted to a stable position.
Damage caused by using this product in an unstable position vibrations or shocks or by failure to follow any other warning or precaution contained within this user manual will not be covered by warranty.
- Never remove the casing of this device.
- Never place this device on other electrical equipment.
- Do not allow children access to plastic bags.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
Servicing is required when the device has been damaged in any way, such as the power supply cord or the plug, when the liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the device, when the device has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
- Long exposure to loud sounds from personal music players may lead to temporary or permanent hearing loss.
- If the product is delivered with a power cable or AC power adaptor:
• If any trouble occurs, disconnect the AC power cord and refer servicing to qualified personnel.
• Don’t step on or pinch the power adaptor. Be very careful, particularly near the plugs and the cable’s exit point. Do not place heavy items on the power adaptor, which
may damage it. Keep the entire device out of children’s reach! When playing with the power cable, they can seriously injure themselves.
• Unplug this device during lightning storms or when unused for a long period.
• The socket outlet must be installed near the equipment and must be easily accessible.
• Do not overload ac outlets or extension cords. Overloading can cause fire or electric shock.
• Devices with class 1 construction should be connected to a main socket outlet with a protective earthed connection.
• Devices with class 2 construction do not require an earthed connection.
• Always hold the plug when pulling it out of the main supply socket. Do not pull the power cord. This can cause a short circuit.
• Do not use a damaged power cord or plug or a loose outlet. Doing so may result in fire or electric shock.
- If the product contains or is delivered with a remote control containing coin/cell batteries:
• “Do not ingest battery, Chemical Burn Hazard” or equivalent working.
• [The remote control supplied with] This product contains a coin/button cell battery.
If the battery is swallowed, it can cause severe internal burns in just 2 hours and can lead to death.
• Keep new and used batteries away from children.
• If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children.
• If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
- Caution about the use of Batteries:
• Danger of explosion if the battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
• Battery cannot be subjected to high or low extreme temperatures, or low air pressure at high altitude during use, storage, or transportation.
• Replacement of a battery with an incorrect type that can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
• Disposal of a battery into fire or a hot oven, or mechanically crushing or cutting of a battery, that can result in an explosion.
• Leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment can result in an explosion or that leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
• A battery is subjected to the extremely low air pressure that may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
• Attention should be drawn to the environmental aspects of battery disposal.
- Unpack all parts and remove protective material.
- Do not connect the unit to the mains before checking the mains voltage and before all other connections have been made.
- /SOURCE: Short press to power on when off, after power on short press for function change, long press to turn off;
- VOL-: Short or long press for volume down;
- VOL+: Short or long press for volume up;
- PAIR: Short or long-press Bluetooth pair;
- HDMI (ARC) IN
- OPTICAL IN
- USB Playing
- AUX IN (R)
- DC IN
LED Display: to show different mode.
What’s in the box:
- 1*User manual
- 1*Remote control
- 1*Wall mount brackets
- : Short press to switch the unit on or off (standby)
- TREBLE–: Press to decrease the treble effect.
- TREBLE+: Press to increase the treble effect.
- VOL+: Short or long press to turn the volume up and Short press to switch mute off if the mute function is on.
- VOL-: Short or long press to turn the volume down and Short press to switch mute off if the mute function is on.
- Press to jump to the previous song in Bluetooth/USB mode.
- Press to jump next song in Bluetooth/USB mode.
- MUSIC: Press to select Music sound effect settings
- MOVIE: Press to select cinema sound effect settings
Note: In Movie mode, Bass and Treble adjustments are not working.
- DIALOGUE: Press to select Speech sound effect setting
- BASS–: Press to decrease the bass effect and Short press to switch mute off if the mute function is on.
- BASS+: Press to increase the bass effect and Short press to switch mute off if the mute function is on.
- M: Press to switch the mute function on or off/long press to change the Input source
Install the Remote Control:
Insert AAA battery to the remote control to activate the Remote Control.
Note: The Remote Control works within a range of 6 meters.
- Make sure you have made all the necessary cable connections before connecting the Soundbar to a wall outlet, the soundbar will enter to standby mode, the indicator will light up in red.
- Make sure the subwoofer is connected to the power, and turn the button to “ON”
- Short press /SOURCE on unit or on the remote control to turn on the soundbar. The LED display will light up.
- Press the source button on the unit or Remote Control to choose various sources.
Note: The Soundbar will re-enter the Standby Mode again if there is no operation for 15 minutes.
- Short press the Source button on the Soundbar to choose the Bluetooth Source.
- The LED display will light up
- Press the Pair button on the side of the unit. The pairing indicator will flash quickly.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function on your devices and the device will start to search for the Soundbar.
- Select “SBW-801BK” from the list of found devices.
- If asked, enter the password “0000” and press OK.
- When successfully paired with your device, the indicator light will be lit steadily.
Note: The Bluetooth playback is controlled by your device and the buttons on the remote control.
Note: The operation range for the Bluetooth connection is 10 meters.
Note: If a mobile phone on which you are playing music receives a call, the music will be interrupted and not played. After all end, the devices are connected to each other again and playback continues.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button on the Remote Control for 3 seconds to disconnect the Bluetooth pairing.
OPTICAL IN Source:
- Ensure that the soundbar is connected to the TV or other audio device via an Optical cable.
- Press the Optical button on the remote control to enter the mode by pressing the “M” button on the remote control. Or you can also short press the source button on the soundbar to choose the Optical source.
Note: The playback is controlled by your device and by the button on the remote control.
LINE IN Source:
- Ensure that the soundbar is connected to the TV or other audio device via an audio cable.
- Press the LINE IN button on the remote control to enter the mode. You can also short press the source button on the soundbar to choose the LINE IN source.
Note: The playback is controlled by your device and by the buttons on the remote control.
Ensure that the soundbar is connected to the TV or other audio device via HDMI cables.
Press the HDMI button on the remote.
Note: The device can synchronize the volume with the TV, and also with the switch.
- Short press the Button to turn on the soundbar, insert the USB to the USB card slot, and the soundbar will play the music on the USB drive, short press to play/pause the music. Short press or to play the previous/next music.
|Pairing connection via Bluetooth
cannot be completed
|Another mobile device has connected before use and the mobile device has not left as well as its Bluetooth is not off. When it connects, the Bluetooth of this device will automatically find the Bluetooth device and connect. First, turn off the Bluetooth of the connected Bluetooth devices, then the next Bluetooth device can be found and normally paired to connect.|
|The volume of playback via Bluetooth is small||After connections with mobile devices, the volume of the Bluetooth device is not up but at the default output level. Turn on the mobile device output.
The output volume of the Bluetooth device is low itself.
via Bluetooth is short
|Obstruction exists between mobile devices and Bluetooth devices. Remove obstructions.|
|Connection via Bluetooth right,
|Obstruction exists between mobile devices and Bluetooth devices. Remove obstructions.
Too far away from Bluetooth devices to connected mobile devices, beyond the connection range.
Shorten the distance between the Bluetooth device and mobile devices.
|Silent play after connection via
|After connections with mobile devices, Bluetooth The device audio is off. Turn on the mobile’s output
|Subwoofer not working||Turn on only the soundbar first and press the “Pair” button on the side of the soundbar for about
5 seconds. Then turn on the subwoofer. The subwoofer light will flash. Now turn off the
soundbar & subwoofer. Restart the soundbar and subwoofer to complete the pairing procedure.
|Bluetooth version||5.0, A2DP, AVRCP|
|Bluetooth range||Up to 10m|
|Included in the packaging||Soundbar, Remote control, AC/DC adapter, 3.5mm to RCA cable, User manual|
|Weight||1,32 kgs soundbar/
2,01 kgs Subwoofer
Power supply adaptor (For EU only)
Manufacturer: Dongguan Yingna Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Model number: YN-24WA180130EU
Use only the power supply listed in the user instructions.
|Manufacturers name or trademark, commercial registration, and address||Dongguan Yingna Electronic Technology Co., Ltd|
|Input AC frequency||50/60Hz|
|Average active efficiency||86,5%|
|Efficiency at low load (10%)||80%|
|No load Power consumption||0,09%|
This product specifications and design are subject to change without notice!
Lenco offers service and warranty in accordance with European law, which means that in case of repairs (both during and after the warranty period) you should contact your local dealer.
Important note: It is not possible to send products that need repairs to Lenco directly.
Important note: If this unit is opened or accessed by a non-official service center in any way, the warranty expires.
This device is not suitable for professional use. In case of professional use, all warranty obligations of the manufacturer will be voided.
Updates to Firmware and/or hardware components are made regularly.
Therefore some of the instructions, specifications, and pictures in this documentation may differ slightly from your particular situation. All items described in this guide are for illustration purposes only and may not apply to a particular situation. No legal rights or entitlements may be obtained from the description made in this manual.
Disposal of the Old Device
This symbol indicates that the relevant electrical product or battery should not be disposed of as general household waste in Europe. To ensure the correct waste treatment of the product and battery, please dispose of them in accordance with any applicable local laws or requirements for the disposal of electrical equipment or batteries.
In so doing, you will help to conserve natural resources and improve standards of environmental protection in the treatment and disposal of electrical waste (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive).
Hereby, Lenco Benelux B.V., Thermiekstraat 1a, 6361 HB Nuth, The Netherlands, declares that this product is in compliance with the essential EU directive requirements.
The declaration of conformity may be consulted via [email protected]
For more information and helpdesk support, please visit www.lenco.com
Lenco Benelux BV, Thermiekstraat 1a, 6361 HB, The Netherlands.
Documents / Resources
|Lenco SBW-801BK Bluetooth Soundbar [pdf] User Manual|
SBW-801BK, Bluetooth Soundbar, SBW-801BK Bluetooth Soundbar, Soundbar