Usage of controls or adjustments or performance of procedures other than those specified herein may result in hazardous radiation exposure.
PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USE
KEEP THESE INSTRUCTIONS IN MIND:
- Do not cover or block any ventilation openings. When placing the device on a shelf, leave 5 cm (2”) free space around the whole device.
- Install in accordance with the supplied user manual.
- Keep the device away from heat sources such as radiators, heaters, stoves, candles and other heat-generating products or naked flame. The device can only be used in moderate climates. Extremely cold or warm environments should be avoided. Working temperature between 0° and 35°C.
- Avoid using the device near strong magnetic fields.
- Electrostatic discharge can disturb the normal usage of this device. If so, simply reset and restart the device following the instruction manual. During file transmission, please handle with care and operate in a static-free environment.
- Warning! Never insert an object into the product through the vents or openings. High voltage flows through the product and inserting an object can cause electric shock and/or short circuit internal parts. For the same reason, do not spill water or liquid on the product.
- Do not use in wet or moist areas such as bathrooms, steamy kitchens or near swimming pools.
- The device shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and make sure that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, are placed on or near the apparatus.
- Do not use this device when condensation may occur. When the unit is used in a warm wet room with damp, water droplets or condensation may occur inside the unit and the unit may not function properly; let the unit stand in power OFF for 1 or 2 hours before turning on the power: the unit should be dry before getting any power.
- Although this device is manufactured with the utmost care and checked several times before leaving the factory, it is still possible that problems may occur, as with all electrical appliances. If you notice smoke, an excessive build-up of heat or any other unexpected phenomena, you should disconnect the plug from the main power socket immediately.
- This device must operate on a power source as specified on the specification label. If you are not sure of the type of power supply used in your home, consult your dealer or local power company.
- Keep away from animals. Some animals enjoy biting on power cords.
- To clean the device, use a soft dry cloth. Do not use solvents or petrol based fluids. To remove severe stains, you may use a damp cloth with dilute detergent.
- The supplier is not responsible for damage or lost data caused by malfunction, misuse, modification of the device or battery replacement.
- Do not interrupt the connection when the device is formatting or transferring files. Otherwise, data may be corrupted or lost.
- If the unit has USB playback function, the USB memory stick should be plugged into the unit directly. Don’t use an USB extension cable because it can cause interference resulting in failing of data.
- The rating label has been marked on the bottom or back panel of the device.
- This device is not intended for use by people (including children) with physical, sensory or mental disabilities, or a lack of experience and knowledge, unless they’re under supervision or have received instructions about the correct use of the device by the person who is responsible for their safety.
- This product is intended for non professional use only and not for commercial or industrial use.
- Make sure the unit is adjusted to a stable position. Damage caused by using this product in an unstable position vibrations or shocks or by failure to follow any other warning or precaution contained within this user manual will not be covered by warranty.
- Never remove the casing of this device.
- Never place this device on other electrical equipment.
- Do not allow children access to plastic bags.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the device has been damaged in any way, such as the power supply cord or the plug, when liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the device, when the device has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
- Long exposure to loud sounds from personal music players may lead to temporary or permanent hearing loss.
- If the product is delivered with a power cable or AC power adaptor:
- If any trouble occurs, disconnect the AC power cord and refer servicing to qualified personnel.
- Don’t step on or pinch the power adaptor. Be very careful, particularly near the plugs and the cable’s exit point. Do not place heavy items on the power adaptor, which may damage it. Keep the entire device out of children’s reach! When playing with the power cable, they can seriously injure themselves.
- Unplug this device during lightning storms or when unused for a long period.
- The socket-outlet must be installed near the equipment and must be easily accessible.
- Do not overload ac outlets or extension cords. Overloading can cause fire or electric shock.
- Devices with class 1 construction should be connected to a main socket outlet with a protective earthed connection.
- Devices with class 2 construction do not require an earthed connection.
- Always hold the plug when pulling it out of the main supply socket. Do not pull the power cord. This can cause a short circuit.
- Do not use a damaged power cord or plug or a loose outlet. Doing so may result in fire or electric shock.
- If the product contains or is delivered with a remote control containing coin/cell batteries:
- “Do not ingest battery, Chemical Burn Hazard” or equivalent working.
- The remote control supplied with] This product contains a coin/button cell battery. If the battery is swallowed, it can cause severe internal burns in just 2 hours and can lead to death.
- Keep new and used batteries away from children.
- If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children.
- If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
- Caution about the use of Batteries:
- The danger of explosion if the battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
- The battery cannot be subjected to high or low extreme temperatures, low air pressure at high altitude during use, storage or transportation.
- Replacement of a battery with an incorrect type can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
- Disposal of a battery into fire or a hot oven, or mechanically crushing or cutting of a battery, can result in an explosion.
- Leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment can result in an explosion or that leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
- A battery is subjected to the extremely low air pressure that may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
- Attention should be drawn to the environmental aspects of battery disposal.
- Unpack all parts and remove protective material.
- Do not connect the unit to the mains before checking the mains voltage and before all other connections have been made.
Make sure the items listed below are included in the box:
- Power Adapter
- 45 RPM Adapter
PLEASE READ THIS INSTRUCTION MANUAL BEFORE USING THE TURNTABLE BACK PANEL
- LINE OUT “R”
- LINE OUT “L”
- DC 9V/ 1500 mA
FRONT RIGHT PANEL
- POWER INDICATOR
- USB PLAYER INDICATOR
- USB SOCKET
- PHONO PLAYER/AUX INDICATOR
- BT INDICATOR
- POWER ON/OFF BUTTON
- Record BUTTON
- (previous) button
- PHONO/AUX BUTTON
- BT BUTTON
- (next) button
- (Play/ pause) button]
- 45 RPM ADAPTER
- CONTROL PANEL
- TRANSIT SCREW CROSSING
- LIFT LEVER
- SPEED SELECTOR(33/45/78 RPM)
- TONE ARMLOCK
- TONEARM WITH STYLUS
- VOLUME DIAL
- Auto Stop Switch
UNPACKING AND SETUP
- Carefully remove the turntable from the display package and remove all packing material.
- Unwind the AC adapter power cord and extend it to its full length.
- Place the turntable on a stable, level surface in proximity to an AC outlet and away from any strong magnetic fields.
- Plug the power cord into your AC outlet.
- Remove the opaque white plastic stylus cover from the phonograph stylus by sliding it in the direction of the arrow.
- Be cautious and gentle when removing this stylus cover, as damage to the stylus is not covered by the warranty.
- Remove the twist-tie securing the tonearm during the shipment.
- Release the tone arm lever lock.
IMPORTANT!TRANSPORTING THE SYSTEM
- To protect the turntable from damage during transportation, a silver transit screw is located on the upper right of the turntable platform.
- Before playing, please use a screwdriver to turn the transit screw in a clockwise direction (screw going down) completely to unlock the turntable.
- To lock the turntable again for transportation, please turn the screw in a counter-clockwise direction.
POWERING ON THE UNIT
- Connect the AC Adapter to the AC POWER Socket on the back of the turntable.
- Press the POWER button, the POWER indicator will turn on and PHONO LED indicator will Light.
- When you have finished using the turntable, press the POWER button again
To comply with CE energy-saving rules (ERP2), if no music is played The turntable will automatically turn off without further instruction or signal after 15 minutes. (Only applicable in the European market)
- This turntable includes an auxiliary audio signal input jack for connecting external audio devices like MP3 players, CD players, and older, non-dockable iPods so you can listen to your external source through the turntable’s speakers.
- Use an audio cable (not included) with one 3.5 mm stereo connection on each end of the cable.
- Plug one end into the AUX-IN jack on the turntable and the other end to the Line Out jack of the audio device.
- Power on the turntable and audio device.
- The volume level can be controlled through the turntable. Operate all the functions on the auxiliary device as usual.
- Please note that AUX-IN function is a first-priority function. Even if the indicator light for USB /PHONO/BT is on, these functions won’t work while the AUX-IN function is in use. Please unplug the AUX-IN cable before using the USB / PHONO/BT functions.
- If the Line Out jack of your external device is connected, you only need to adjust the volume control of this system.
- Make sure the tone arm is securely locked to avoid any damage.
- Press POWER button to turn off the turntable when you are done. Don’t forget to turn off the power on your external device as well.
This turntable is full-sized, belt-driven, and plays 33, 45, and 78 RPM records.
- To turn the turntable on, press the POWER button to set the volume to a low level.
- Press the PHONO button to turn on phono mode. Please be sure that you have removed the stylus cover from the stylus and have released the Tone arm lock.
- Set the turntable speed switch to the appropriate speed of 33, 45 or 78 RPM. Set the record on the turntable. If you are playing 45 RPM singles, place the 45 RPM adapter on the center spindle.
- Slide the AUTO STOP Control switch to choose the auto stop function
- Adjust the VOLUME control to set the volume as desired.
- Press the POWER button to turn off the system when you are done.
- Please keep the dust cover open when playing a record.
PHONOGRAPH RECORDING OPERATION
- Place a phono record on the turntable.
- Plug a USB disk into the USB socket. Press the record button, the RED LED indicator light will flash, meaning the recording has started.
- Press the record button again when you are finished recording.
- Press the USB button with the blue light and you will hear the recorded music from the USB.
- the record button is only for phonograph recording
- the recording is for recording music from the phono record to a USB disk device(-FAT32 format only).
- Press the USB button to turn on USB mode. The RED indicator light will turn on.
- Inser t the USB device into the USB input on the turntable and the music tracks on the USB device will start playing.
- Press the or buttons to choose your desired track.
- Press the button to pause or play the track.
- Press the POWER button to turn off the turntable when you are done.
- USB playing mode has a memory function. When reinserting the same USB device, the last played track will be resumed.
- This turntable is equipped with a USB socket that can play MP3/WMA files stored on standard USB flash drives (compatible with USB version 2.0).
- USB flash drives with more than 32GB memory may not be compatible
- Although this product is fully compatible with the USB 2.0 standard format, a small percentage of USB flash drives might not be readable
REMOVING THE USB DRIVE
Please be sure the stop playback and turn the unit off before removing the USB drive to avoid damage to the USB and the turntable.
- Press the BT on the front right panel to activate the function and the blue LED light will be flashing.
- Set up the Bluetooth playback device so it searches for other Bluetooth devices.
- Select the entry “Lenco LS-55” from the list of found devices on your Bluetooth Playback device. If pairing is the LED light will stop flashing and stay on blus.
- Play your music through the connected device and enjoy.
LINE OUT OPERATION
- A set of Line Out jacks is included to allow audio from BT, USB, and PHONOGRAPH of this turntable to play on an external device.
- Insert the audio cable (not included) into the turntable’s Line Out socket.
- Operate the turntable as usual.
- In order to achieve the best sound, it is advised to set the turntable volume to a minimum level.
- The turntable’s audio will then be played back through the external device.
REPLACING THE STYLUS
It’s suggested to replace the stylus after 400 hours of use. Please follow the steps below to change the stylus:
- Lift the tone arm off the tone arm lock.
- At the front end of the tone arm, place the tip of your fingernail between the red stylus holder and the black cartridge housing as shown. Press down on the red stylus holder until it separates from the cartridge housing.
- Completely remove the red stylus holder with worn stylus and discard it.
- Place the new red stylus holder with stylus under the cartridge housing. First, press upward on the back side of the stylus holder, and then press up on the front edge of the stylus holder until it snaps into place on the cartridge housing.
CARE OF THE WOOD PANEL AND DUST COVER
- Care of the turntable is the same as any piece of furniture
- When the dust cover is dusty, you may wipe it using a soft, non-abrasive dust cloth.
- If the wood panel becomes smudged with fingerprints, you may use any good quality commercial dusting and polishing spray cleaner
- We recommend spraying the cleaner on a cloth, not directly on the wooden panel.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
TO REPLACE THE CARTRIDGE FROM THE TONE ARM PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
- Gently lift off the tone arm from the tone arm lock.
- Use your left hand to hold the tone arm and your right hand to hold the rear portion of the cartridge. Then push the cartridge backwards and downwards according to the direction as shown to separate the cartridge from the tone arm.
- Using either a tweezer or your fingers, carefully unplug the terminals to the new cartridge.
- Carefully connect the terminals to the new cartridge (not included).
- To re-install the new cartridge to the tone arm, first lock the front end of the new cartridge on the hook of the tone arm.
- Press the rear side of the new cartridge upwards to lock it on the tone arm.
Please do not damage the stylus when installing the new cartridge.
|Operating voltage ||9V1.5A |
|Bluetooth specification ||Verison 4.2 |
|Supported storage ||USB |
|Output power ||2 X 5W RMS |
|Dimensions (L*W*H) ||436*360*140 mm |
|Unit weight ||4.38 kg |
|Power Adaptor Information ||Value and and precision |
|Manufacturers name or trade mark, ||Dongguan Ang Chung |
|commercial registration and address ||Electronic Technology Co, Ltd |
|Model Identifier ||AC012W1-090150VX |
|Input voltage ||100-240V |
|Input AC frequency ||50-60HZ |
|Output voltage ||9.0V |
|Output current ||1.5A |
|Output Power ||13.5W |
|Average active efficiency ||83.76% |
|Efficiency at low load (10%) ||89.54% |
|No load Power consumption ||0.07W |
Specifications and functions connected to the continual improvement of the device are subject to change without notice.
Lenco offers service and warranty in accordance to European law, which means that in case of repairs (both during and after the warranty period) you should contact your local dealer.
Important note: It is not possible to send products that need repairs to Lenco directly.
Important note: If this unit is opened or accessed by a non-official service center in any way, the warranty expires.
This device is not suitable for professional use. In case of professional use, all warranty obligations of the manufacturer will be voided.
Updates to Firmware and/or hardware components are made regularly. Therefore some of the instructions, specifications and pictures in this documentation may differ slightly from your particular situation. All items described in this guide for illustration purposes only and may not apply to a particular situation. No legal right or entitlements may be obtained from the description made in this manual.
Disposal of the Old Device
This symbol indicates that the relevant electrical product or battery should not be disposed of as general household waste in Europe. To ensure the correct waste treatment of the product and battery, please dispose them in accordance to any applicable local laws of requirements for disposal of electrical equipment or batteries. In so doing, you will help to conserve natural resources and improve standards of environmental protection in the treatment and disposal of electrical waste (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive).
Hereby, Lenco Benelux B.V., Thermiekstraat 1a. 6361 HB Nuth. The Netherlands, declares that this product is in compliance with the essential EU directive requirements. The declaration of conformity may be consulted via email@example.com
For more information and helpdesk support, please visit www.lenco.com Lenco Benelux BV, Thermiekstraat 1a, 6361 HB, The Netherlands.
Documents / Resources
TF701 M2 Max 10.1 Enterprise Tablet 9 10 11 1 23 4 8 14 12…
WIFI-CO2 Wireless WiFi Temperature and Humidity Sensor WIFI-CO2 Quick Start Guide Thank you for purchasing…
IQS7222 EV02C Evaluation Kit IQ Switch® ProxFusion® Series Azoteq IQS7222_EV02C USER GUIDE IQ Switch® -…
DW9230 Steam Force Steam Iron 110390990-0 - 02/18 EN DW9230 FR 3 DE 2 NL…
LV6020F0 Youth Facial Massager YOUTH FACIAL MASSAGER FR BS EN ET ES HR DE LT…
R1050426 Cortino Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Set xx 050426 A B C D E F…