LS-101 Turntable with Bluetooth Reception
Transmission and Wooden Speakers
Model No: LS-101
Turntable with bluetooth reception/transmission and wooden speakers
LS-101 Turntable with Bluetooth Reception Transmission and Wooden Speakers
Usage of controls or adjustments or performance of procedures other than those specified herein may result in hazardous radiation exposure.
PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USE
KEEP THESE INSTRUCTIONS IN MIND:
- Do not cover or block any ventilation openings. When placing the device on a shelf, leave 5 cm (2”) free space around the whole device.
- Install in accordance with the supplied user manual.
- Keep the device away from heat sources such as radiators, heaters, stoves, candles and other heat-generating products or naked flame. The device can only be used in moderate climates. Extremely cold or warm environments should be avoided. Working temperature between 0° and 35°C.
- Avoid using the device near strong magnetic fields.
- Electrostatic discharge can disturb normal usage of this device. If so, simply reset and restart the device following the instruction manual. During file transmission, please handle with care and operate in a static-free environment.
- Warning! Never insert an object into the product through the vents or openings. High voltage flows through the product and inserting an object can cause electric shock and/or short circuit internal parts. For the same reason, do not spill water or liquid on the product.
- Do not use in wet or moist areas such as bathrooms, steamy kitchens or near swimming pools.
- The device shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and make sure that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, are placed on or near the apparatus.
- Do not use this device when condensation may occur. When the unit is used in a warm wet room with damp, water droplets or condensation may occur inside the unit and the unit may not function properly; let the unit stand in power OFF for 1 or 2 hours before turning on the power: the unit should be dry before getting any power.
- Although this device is manufactured with the utmost care and checked several times before leaving the factory, it is still possible that problems may occur, as with all lectrical appliances. If you notice smoke, an excessive build-up of heat or any other unexpected phenomena, you should disconnect the plug from the main power socket immediately.
- This device must operate on a power source as specified on the specification label. If you are not sure of the type of power supply used in your home, consult your dealer or local power company.
- Keep away from animals. Some animals enjoy biting on power cords.
- To clean the device, use a soft dry cloth. Do not use solvents or petrol based fluids. To remove severe stains, you may use a damp cloth with dilute detergent.
- The supplier is not responsible for damage or lost data caused by malfunction, misuse, modification of the device or battery replacement.
- Do not interrupt the connection when the device is formatting or transferring files. Otherwise, data may be corrupted or lost.
- If the unit has USB playback function, the USB memory stick should be plugged into the unit directly. Don’t use an USB extension cable because it can cause interference resulting in failing of data.
- The rating label has been marked on the bottom or back panel of the device.
- This device is not intended for use by people (including children) with physical, sensory or mental disabilities, or a lack of experience and knowledge, unless they’re under supervision or have received instructions about the correct use of the device by the person who is responsible for their safety.
- This product is intended for non professional use only and not for commercial or industrial use.
- Make sure the unit is adjusted to a stable position. Damage caused by using this product in an unstable position vibrations or shocks or by failure to follow any other warning or precaution contained within this user manual will not be covered by warranty.
- Never remove the casing of this device.
- Never place this device on other electrical equipment.
- Do not allow children access to plastic bags.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the device has been damaged in any way, such as the power supply cord or the plug, when liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the device, when the device has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
- Long exposure to loud sounds from personal music players may lead to temporary or permanent hearing loss.
- If the product is delivered with power cable or AC power adaptor:
• If any trouble occur, disconnect the AC power cord and refer servicing to qualified personnel.
• Don’t step on or pinch the power adaptor. Be very careful, particularly near the plugs and the cable’s exit point. Do not place heavy items on the power adaptor, which may damage it. Keep the entire device out of children’s reach! When playing with the power cable, they can seriously injure themselves.
• Unplug this device during lightning storms or when unused for a long period.
• The socket outlet must be installed near the equipment and must be easily accessible.
• Do not overload ac outlets or extension cords. Overloading can cause fire or electric shock.
• Devices with class 1 construction should be connected to a main socket outlet with a protective earthed connection.
• Devices with class 2 construction do not require a earthed connection.
• Always hold the plug when pulling it out of the main supply socket. Do not pull the power cord.
This can cause a short circuit.
• Do not use a damaged power cord or plug or a loose outlet. Doing so may result in fire or electric shock.
- If the product contains or is delivered with a remote control containing coin/cell batteries:
• “Do not ingest battery, Chemical Burn Hazard” or equivalent working.
• [The remote control supplied with] This product contains a coin/button cell battery. If the battery is swallowed, it can cause severe internal burns in just 2 hours and can lead to death.
• Keep new and used batteries away from children.
• If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children.
• If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
- Caution about the use of Batteries:
• Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
• Battery cannot be subjected to high or low extreme temperatures, low air pressure at high altitude during use, storage or transportation.
• Replacement of a battery with an incorrect type that can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
• Disposal of a battery into fire or a hot oven, or mechanically crushing or cutting of a battery, that can result in an explosion.
• Leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment that can result in an explosion or that leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
• A battery subjected to extremely low air pressure that may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
• Attention should be drawn to the environmental aspects of battery disposal.
• Unpack all parts and remove protective material.
• Do not connect the unit to the mains before checking the mains voltage and before all other connections have been made.
* Those instruction are related only to products using power cable or AC power adaptor.
1. TURNTABLE PARTS:
|1. Turntable Platter |
2. Turntable Shaft
3. 45 RPM Adaptor
4. Lift Lever
5. Auto Stop Control Switch
6. Speed Selection Switch
7. Tone Arm
8. Tone Arm Lock
9. Phono Stylus Cartridge
10. Power/Function Led Light Indicator
11. Headphone jack
|12. POWER/VOLUME Knob |
13. Function Selector ( OUT/PHONO/AUX/IN)
14. Removable Dust Cover
16. Power Adaptor Jack
17. Pitch(speed)control knob
18. External Speaker Jacks
19. Aux in Jack
20. External Speakers
21. Speaker cable at External Speaker
An AC/DC adaptor with an output of 12V DC 2.0A is included with this Turntable with Bluetooth reception and Wooden Speakers. The adaptor is required for operating the unit.
Connect the speaker cables from each speaker to the back of the unit
Note: The external speaker cables are color coded, the cable with the red connector should be put in the red hole and the white one in the white hole.
Firmly and securely insert the DC plug of the adaptor to the DC IN Jack on the back of the unit.
Plug the adaptor’s AC plugs into a power outlet rated at 220-240V AV ~ 50 Hz.
Turn on the unit by the POWER/VOLUME Knob. The Power/Function Led Light Indicator will turn on.
Remark: To avoid Larsen effect or Feedback noise, you can do the following:
1. Put your speakers at minimum distance of 60 cm or more from your turntable
2. Keep the dustcover open when you play a record at higher sound volume
Power On and Mode selection
Turn on the unit by the POWER/VOLUME Knob. You will hear a click sound and the Power/Function Led Light Indicator will turn on confirming the power is ON. When the power is ON, you can rotate the control normally to adjust the volume of the music playing.
Rotate the FUNCTION SELECTOR to difference modes ( OUT/PHONO/AUX/IN).
2. Listen to a Record
- Raise the dust cover
- Turn on the unit by the POWER/VOLUME Knob. The Power/Function Led Light Indicator will light in RED at PHONO mode.
- Or you can rotate FUNCTION SELECTOR to PHONO mode.
- Place a record on the turntable platter and set the player speed to match the record speed.Note: When playing a single (a 45 rpm record) and/or records with large centre holes, use the 45 rpm adaptor.
- Remove the needle cartridge protective cover
Unlock the tone arm lock from the tone arm rest. Push the lift lever backward, the tone arm will gently rise up.
Gently move the tone arm to the desired position over the record and the turntable platter will begin to rotate when the arm is moved towards it If Auto Stop Control Switch in ON. Release the tone arm onto the turntable by pushing the lift lever forward and the vinyl record will begin to play.
If the Auto Control Switch is turned ON, the record will stop automatically when finished. If Auto Stop Control Switch is turned OFF, the record will NOT stop utomatically when finished; you must push the lift lever backward to raise the tone arm and place it back in the rest and then turn off the power to stop the turntable from spinning.
Remark: AUTO STOP function applies to most 33RPM vinyl records. However, for very few vinyl records, it will stop when it does not come to the end, or it will not stop when it comes to the end when AUTO STOP is ON.
If your record stops before the last track finishes, set the AUTO STOP switch to OFF. Your record will now play to the end, but you will have to stop the turntable rotation manually.NOTE:
Depending on the record length, AUTO STOP may be enabled before the end of the recording.
Do not rely on AUTO STOP alone to turn off playback.
The PITCH CONTROL allows you to fine tune the playing speed of the record once the correct speed (33/45/78 RPM) is chosen. Rotate the PITCH CONTROL to slightly increase or decrease the speed of the turntable if necessary.
To stream your record music to external Bluetooth speakers (not included), see the BLUETOOTH OUT OPERATION section.
3. Bluetooth out operation
This turntable supports Bluetooth wireless connection (OUT). It can be connected with external Bluetooth compatible headphones (not included) or Bluetooth speakers (not included).
- Turn on the unit by the POWER/VOLUME Knob.
- Rotate the FUNCTION SELECTOR to select the OUT mode.
- The POWER/FUNCTION INDICATOR will light “blue” and begin to flash slowly.
- Turn ON your external Bluetooth receiving device (such as Bluetooth headphones or Bluetooth speakers) and set to pairing mode.
- When pairing is successful, the POWER/FUNCTION INDICATOR will stop flashing and remain lit “blue”.
- You are now connected to your external Bluetooth device.
- Begin playing a record, the sound will be heard from the external Bluetooth device.
Note: You can ONLY adjust the volume using the volume control on your external Bluetooth device.
• Place the Bluetooth device within 3 feet (1m) from the turntable to enable them to pair correctly.
• The turntable stays in the pairing mode for only 30 seconds. If pairing is not properly completed within 30 seconds, repeat Step 2 till 4 again after turning all devices OFF.
• “ OUT” only works in PHONO mode. OUT will NOT work in the AUX IN or regular Bluetooth (IN) function modes.
4. Listen to Bluetooth
An external device with Bluetooth Connectivity like a smartphone or tablet be wirelessly connected to this
Turntable using the Bluetooth function.
- Turn on the unit by the POWER/VOLUME Knob.
- Rotate the FUNCTION SELECTOR to select the IN mode.
- The POWER/FUNCTION INDICATOR will light “blue” and begin to flash.
- The first time you use your Bluetooth device with the turntable, you will need to pair them together.
- Turn your external device’s Bluetooth Setting ON. Wait a moment, then look for the Bluetooth pairing name “Lenco LS-101”. If your device asks for a password (depending on the device manufacturers, model, and software version), then enter digits “0000” and press OK.
- Select the Bluetooth pairing name, to connect the unit. Once connected, the Led light will stop flashing.
- You are now connected to your external device via Bluetooth
- Rotate the Volume Control Knob to adjust the sound level and adjust the volume control at your external audio device.
5. Listen to auxiliary input
- Turn on the unit by the POWER/VOLUME Knob.
- Rotate the FUNCTION SELECTOR to select the AUX mode.
- The POWER/FUNCTION INDICATOR will light “purple” (red + blue).
- Using a 3.5mm Stereo cable (not included), connect an external audio device to the AUX socket at the back of the unit.
- Use the POWER/VOLUME KNOB to adjust the volume and use the controls on the external audio device to control the Playback/Volume functions
Automatic stand-by for power saving (CE regulation): The LS-101 will go automatically in standby if there is no audio signal (record or Bluetooth) during +/- 15 minutes. To re-activate the device, you have the choice below:
• Turn the POWER/VOLUME Knob to OFF and ON again.
• Rotate the FUNCTION SELECTOR.
HOW TO REPLACE THE NEEDLE
To replace the needle (spare needle not included), please refer to the instructions below.
Removing the needle from the cartridge
- Place a screwdriver at the tip of the stylus and push downward as shown in direction “A”.
- Remove the stylus by pulling the stylus forward and pushing downward.
Installing the Stylus
- Hold the tip of the stylus and insert the stylus by pressing as shown in direction “B”.
- Push the stylus upward as in direction “C” until the stylus locks into the tip position.
We advise you to clean your records with an anti-static cloth (for example LENCO TTA-3IN1 cleaning kit (buy separately) to gain maximum enjoyment from them.
We would also point out that for the same reason your stylus should be replaced periodically (approximately every 250 playback hours)
|Turntable ||LS-101 |
|Type ||Belt drive full manual |
|Drive Motor ||DC motor |
|Speed ||33, 45, 78 RPM |
|Turntable platter ||200mm |
|Version ||5.0 |
|Frequency Range ||2402MHz to 2480MHz |
|Maximum Transmission Power ||<8dbm |
|ADAPTOR ||input AC100-240V~50/60Hz 0.8A |
|output DC12V-2A |
|Device input power ||DC12V-2A |
|Power Consumption ||24W |
|Dimension ||340x320x100mm for main unit; 130x120x200mm for speaker |
|Weight ||Approx. 4,12 kgs |
Power supply adaptor
Manufacturer: SHENZHEN SHI GUANGKAIYUAN TECHNOLOGY LTD
Model number: GKYZT0200120KH
Use only the power supply listed in the user instructions
|Information ||Value and and precision |
|Manufacturers name or trade mark, commercial registration and address ||SHENZHEN SHI GUANGKAIYUAN TECHNOLOGY LTD |
2 floor, 41 TianSheng Road, TianLiao village, GongMing Street, Guangming, Shenzhen, Guangdong, P.R.China
|Model Identifier ||GKYZT0200120KH |
|Input voltage ||100-240V |
|Input AC frequency ||50-60Hz |
|Output voltage ||DC 12V |
|Output current ||2A |
|Output Power ||24W |
|Average active efficiency ||86.66% |
|Efficiency at low load (10%) ||84.42% |
|No load Power consumption ||0.08 |
Lenco offers service and warranty in accordance to European law, which means that in case of repairs (both during and after the warranty period) you should contact your local dealer.
Important note: It is not possible to send products that need repairs to Lenco directly.
Important note: If this unit is opened or accessed by a non-official service center in any way, the warranty expires.
This device is not suitable for professional use. In case of professional use, all warranty obligations of the manufacturer will be voided.
Updates to Firmware and/or hardware components are made regularly. Therefore some of the instruction, specifications and pictures in this documentation may differ slightly from your particular situation. All items described in this guide for illustration purposes only and may not apply to particular situation. No legal right or entitlements may be obtained from the description made in this manual.
Disposal of the Old Device
This symbol indicates that the relevant electrical product or battery should not be disposed of as general household waste in Europe. To ensure the correct waste treatment of the product and battery, please dispose them in accordance to any applicable local laws of requirement for disposal of electrical equipment or batteries. In so doing, you will help to conserve natural resources and improve standards of environmental protection in treatment and disposal of electrical waste (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive).
Products with the CE marking comply with the EMC Directive (2014/30/EU) and the Low Voltage Directive (2014/35/EU) issued by the Commission of the European Community. Hereby, Commaxx B.V. Wiebachstraat 37, 6466 NG Kerkrade, The Netherlands, declares that this product is in compliance with the essential requirements. The declaration of conformity may be consulted at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and helpdesk support, please visit www.lenco.com
Commaxx B.V. Wiebachstraat 37, 6466 NG Kerkrade,The Netherlands.
Documents / Resources
| ||Lenco LS-101 Turntable with Bluetooth Reception Transmission and Wooden Speakers [pdf] User Manual|
LS-101 Turntable with Bluetooth Reception Transmission and Wooden Speakers, LS-101, Turntable with Bluetooth Reception Transmission and Wooden Speakers, Bluetooth Reception Transmission and Wooden Speakers, Reception Transmission and Wooden Speakers, Transmission and Wooden Speakers, Wooden Speakers, Speakers