T30 Roadster Electric Scooter
Main Part Introduction
- Front Light Button
- Turn Light Button
- Horn button
- Volt lock with key
- LCD display (with USB port)
- Speed limit button
- Single / Dual engine button
- Press the button on the rod to lower the position
- Rotate the outer ring of the handle
- Fold the handle
- Pull out the red rod
- Press sliver rod to lower the scooter
Charge Your Scooter
This manual has been created to help you understand the safe use and maintenance of the LAOTIE T30 Roadster electric scooter.
- Persons without excellent vision, balance, coordination, reflex, muscle and bone strength, and good decision-making capabilities should not use this product.
- The user of this product assumes ALL risks associated with its use. To minimize these RISKS, the user must wear a safety helmet, goggles, gloves, elbow and kneepads, and appropriate footwear.
- Riding the electric scooter can be a hazardous activity. Certain conditions may cause the equipment to fail without fault of the Like other electric products, the scooter can and is intended to move and it is, therefore, possible to lose control, fall off and/or get into dangerous situations that no amount of care, instruction or expertise can eliminate. If such things occur you can be seriously injured or die, even when using safety equipment and other precautions. RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND USE COMMON SENSE.
- This manual contains important safety information. It is your responsibility to review this information and make sure that all riders understand all warnings, cautions, instructions, and safety. We’re not liable for incidental damages or consequential damages due directly or indirectly to the use of this product.
Always follow the local laws and regulations.
- Understand your local laws permitting the use of electric scooters.
- Never ride your scooter in conditions of poor visibility.
- Do not do stunts, wheelies, or jumps. They will increase your chances of injury and damage your LAOTIE T30 Roadster.
- Never carry passengers.
Remote Control Instructions
|Speed Limit||Double press the “flash” Button to limit the speed to 25km/h|
|Unlock Your Scooter||Press any button to cancel the speed limit|
Long press “Power Button for 3 seconds to start or shut down the scooter. Auto OFF: After five minutes of non-using any function, the scooter will be automatically powered off.
Display content switch:
In power-on condition, short press Tower Button to switch TRIP/ODONOL on the LCD display.
Note: TRIP is Single mileage, ODO is cumulative mileage, VOL is battery voltage.
Speed Mode Switch: In power-on condition, short press the “Mode” Button to switch speed mode.
Enter/Exit Settings Interface: Long press the “Mode” & Tower Button together for 3 seconds.
P00-P09 Switch: Short press the “Mode button to switch code number. Value Adjustment: Short press “Mode” or Tower Button to adjust.
|P00||Wheel diameter setting||Programmed by the controller, not available.|
|P01||Under-voltage setting||The standard parameter should be 43.0 for the LAOTIE T30 Roadster electric scooter.
Not recommend changing.
|P02||Number of pole pairs setting||Programmed by the controller, not available.|
|PO3||Speed signal selection setting||Programmed by the controller, not available.|
|PO4||KM/ Mile selection setting||0 is Km, and 1 is Mile.|
|P05||Non-zero and zero start selection||Programmed by the controller, not available.|
|PO6||Cruise and Non-cruise selection||0 is Non-cruise, and 1 is Cruise.|
|P07||Soft start and hard start selection||This P07 setting has been programmed by the controller, not changeable.|
|P08||Speed limit adjustment||If we want to reduce the top speed, we can press the “Power or “Mode” button to Decrease or increase the percentage number. (For example, if we want 50% of the top speed, we can reduce the percentage number to be 50%)|
|P09||EBS brake strength adjustment||Programmed by the controller, not available.|
|Motor||Dual 1600W (Peek Power) Motors|
|Battery||52V33.6Ah 21700 Lithium Battery|
|Tire||10 Inch Tubeless Road / Off-road Tire|
|Controller||25A Controller * 2|
|Brake||Front and Rear ZOOM Oil Brake|
|Max Range||120 km|
|Package Size||131 .5)Q6x50cm|
Cleaning and storage
K you see stains on the scooter’s body, wipe them off with a damp cloth. If the stains won’t stub off, put on some toothpaste, and brush them with a toothbrush, then wipe them off with a damp cloth. If you see scratches on plastic parts, use sandpaper or other abrasive materials to polish them. Notes: do not clean the scooter with alcohol, gasoline, kerosene or other corrosive and volatile chemical solvents to prevent dire damage. Do not wash the scooter with a high-pressure water spray. During cleaning, make sure that the scooter’s turned off, the charging cable is unplugged, and the rubber bap is closed as water leakage may result in electric shock or other major problems. When the scooters not in use, keep it indoors where it is dry and cool. Do not put it outdoors for long time. Excessive sunlight. overheating and overcooling accelerate tire aging and compromise the scooter and the battery pack’s lifespan.
- Use original battery packs. use of other models or brands may bring about safety Issues:
- Do not touch the contacts. Do not dismantle or puncture the casing. Keep the contacts away hart metal objects to prevent short &cud which may result In battery damage or even Injuries and deaths;
- Use original power adapter to avoid potential damage or fire:
- Mishandling of used batteries may do tremendous harm to the environment. To protect the natural environment, please follow local regulations to properly dispose of used batteries.
- After every use, fully charge the battery to prolong its lifespan. Do not place the battery in an environment where the ambient temperature is higher than 50°C or lower than -20°C (e.g., do not leave the scooter or the battery pack in a car under direct sunlight for an extended time). Do not throw the battery pack into the fire as it may lead to battery failure, battery overheating, and even another fire. If the scooter is expected to be left idle for more than 30 days. please fully charge the battery and place it in a dry and cool place. Keep in mind to recharge it every 60 days to protect the battery from potential damage which is beyond a limited warranty.
- Always charge before exhausting the battery to prolong the battery’s lifespan. The battery pack performs better at normal temperature and is poor when it is below 0°C. For instance, when it is below -20°C, the riding range is only half or less at normal state. When the temperature rises, the riding range restores. Note: Fully charged T30 Roadster Electric Scooter will last for 120-180 days. The built-in intelligent chip will keep a log of its charging and discharging The damage caused by prolonged no charge is irreversible and is beyond a limited warranty. Once the damage is done, the battery can not be recharged (Nonprofessionals are forbidden to dismantle the battery pack, as it may cause electric shock, short circuit, or even major safety accidents).
Technical support Team: [email protected]
If you have any Inquires please feel free to contact us. we will reply within 24 hours.
Official StoreScan the code to discover the latest from LAOTIE
RoHS MSDS UN383
Documents / Resources
|LAOTIE T30 Roadster Electric Scooter [pdf] User Manual|
T30 Roadster, Electric Scooter