When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all instructions.
- To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not immerse motor unit, cord or plug in water or other liquid. Do not operate knife in water or under running water.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Unplug cord from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning. Unplug when changing blades.
- Avoid contact with moving parts.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Email us for customer assistance or for information on examination, repair, or electrical or mechanical adjustment.
- The use of attachments not recommended or sold by LanKim may cause fire, electric shock or injury.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter where it can be pulled on by children or accidentally tripped over.
- Do not let cord contact hot surfaces, including the stove, convetion oven, toaster, or grill press.
- Blades are sharp. Handle carefully. Unplug before handling blades. Always handle blades with hand away from cutting edge. See illustration on How to Use The Mighty Carver. Always store blades with cutting edge away from you.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
Other consumer safety information
This product is intended for household use only.
WARNING! Shock Hazard: This appliance has a polarized plug that reduces the risk of electric shock. The plug fits only one way into a polarized outlet. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the plug by modifying the plug in any way or using an adaptor. If the plug does not fit, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, have an electrician replace the outlet. The motor of this Mighty Carver does not require any lubrication or oil. Any other servicing should be performed by an authorized service center. Contact us for more information.
MIGHTY CARVER PARTS & FEATURES
- Motor Housing
- Simple Blade Release (button activated)
- Ergonomic Trigger Handle for Feel & Control
- Crossbar Handle
- Handle Release for Plastic Chainsaw Blade
- Plastic Chainsaw Blade
- Stainless Steel Blade Guide Track
- Stainless Blade Assembly
HOW TO USE THE MIGHTY CARVER
WARNING! Cut Hazard. Always make sure the cord is not plugged into outlet when inserting and removing blades from motor housing. Blades are extremely sharp. Always handle by the side opposite the cutting edge or by the plastic guard.
TIPS FOR BEST USE:
- Move knife through food. Do not use a back and forth sawing motion.
- Let meats stand 15 minutes after cooking and before slicing. Slice down to and around bone. Do not attempt to slice through bone. Do not cut through frozen foods.
- Do not attempt to sharpen serrated blades at home. Replacement blades may be purchased. Contact Customer Service for more information.
- Always clean blades between cutting different food items to avoid cross contamination of foods.
CARE & CLEANING OF THE MIGHTY CARVER
WARNING! Cut Hazard. Always make sure the cord is not plugged into outlet when inserting and removing blades from motor housing. Blades are extremely sharp. Always handle by the side opposite the cutting edge or by the plastic guard. Electrical Shock Hazard. Do not immerse knife, cord, or plug in any liquid. Please use the Simple Blade Release (button activated) and Bar release (pull activated) for cleaning.
LIMITED WARRANTY. This warranty applies to products purchased in the U.S. or Canada.
This product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase, except as noted below. During this period, we will repair or replace this product at our option.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR CONDITION, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY STATUTORY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY LIABILITY IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID, AND ALL CLAIMS FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
There is no warranty with respect to the following, which may be supplied with this product, including without limitation as applicable: glass parts, glass containers, cutter/strainers, blades, seals, gaskets, clutches, motor brushes, and/or agitators, etc. This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and does not cover a defect resulting from abuse, misuse, neglect including failure to clean product regularly in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, use for commercial purposes, or any use not in conformity with the printed directions. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state, or province to province. Some states or provinces do not allow limitations on implied warranties or special, incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitations may not apply to you.
If you have a claim under this warranty, do not return the appliance to merchant.
Please email us at [email protected] for service. Also, please have the model number ready.
CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBERS
In the U.S. 407 915-7053
KEEP THIS INFORMATION FOR FUTURE REFERENCE!
MIGHTY CARVER MODEL & TYPE
ROTATION: 16000Rpm +/- 10%
WIDTH: 5.8 in
HEIGHT: 8.7 in
WEIGHT: 2 lbs
FEATURES: Stainless blades
Simple blade release (button activated)
Bar release for cleaning (pull activated)
Stainless steel blade guide track
Ergonomic handle for chainsaw feel & control
5224 W SR 46
Sanford, FL 32771