TECHNOLOGY LTV-D2 Bonus Station
Bonus Station: Install 2 fresh “AAA” batteries according to polarity and replace the battery cover.
Note: It may take up to 10 minutes for the sensor data to appear on your stations’ screens.
Bonus Station Settings
When the station is first powered on, it will begin searching for the included
Thermo-Hygro Sensor, which should connect within the first 10 minutes.
Navigating the Settings Menu
- Hold the SET/IN-OUT button to enter the Settings Menu.
- Use the +/SEARCH button to adjust the values.
- Press the SET/IN-OUT button to confirm your selection & move to the next setting.
Settings Menu Order
12/24 Hour Time Format • Hour • Minutes • Temperature Units (Fahrenheit/Celsius)
Accessing Indoor/Outdoor Readings
Your indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity readings share the same section on the LCD.
Press the SET/IN-OUT button to view either Indoor or Outdoor Readings.
Search for Outdoor Sensor
- If the signal is lost, the station will display the last data recorded for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, the station will display dashes “–”. After 30 minutes, the station will automatically start searching for the sensor.
- Hold the +/SEARCH button to manually search for the outdoor sensor. The Reception Icon will animate while searching and be solid when the signal is received.
Viewing Temperature & Humidity Data
Press to view indoor or outdoor readings.
Hold to enter the settings menu.
Hold to search for the sensor. While in the settings menu, press and/or hold to increase values.
- INDOOR ICON ( INDOOR )
Indicates you are viewing indoor readings
- OUTDOOR ICON (OUTDOOR )
Indicates you are viewing outdoor readings
- SENSOR RECEPTION INDICATOR ( )
Indicates if the station is receiving data from the sensor
- SENSOR LOW BATTERY INDICATOR ( )
Indicates batteries in the sensor should be replaced soon
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR TEMPERATURE
Current indoor or outdoor temperature (based on setting)
- TEMPERATURE TREND INDICATORS
Represents changes in temp. over the past hour
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR HUMIDITY
Current indoor or outdoor humidity (based on setting)
- HUMIDITY TREND INDICATORS
Represents changes in humidity over the past hour
- TIME DISPLAY
Current time in 12 or 24-hour format
- STATION LOW BATTERY INDICATOR ( )
Indicates batteries in the station should be replaced soon
BONUS STATION SPECIFICATIONS (LTV-D2)
- Indoor Temperature Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor Humidity Range: 10 to 99%RH
- Power Requirements: 2 “AAA” Batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 2.64 in. L x 1.32 in. W x 3.62 in. H (6.7 cm L x 3.35 cm W x 9.19 cm H)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including acrylonitrile, butadiene, and styrene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth
defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides a 1-year limited time warranty (from the date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
For full warranty details, visit: www.lacrossetechnology.com/support
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. 2830 S. 26th
Street, La Crosse, Wisconsin 54601
Stay in Touch
Ask questions, watch setup videos, and provide feedback on our social media outlets.Follow La Crosse Technology on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
Having Trouble? We’re here to help.
Use the links below to find additional resources or reach out to our staff directly.
Representatives are available Monday-Friday,
Scan for more information:
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement
This device complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment and it also complies with Part 15 of the FCC RF Rules. This equipment must be installed and operated in accordance with provided instructions and the antenna(s) used for this transmitter must be installed to provide a separation distance of at least 20 cm from all persons and must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter. End-users and installers must be provided with antenna installation instructions and consider removing the no-collocation statement.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Caution: Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s).
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference; and
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
The device meets the exemption from the routine evaluation limits in section 2.5 of RSS 102 and compliance with RSS-102 RF exposure, users can obtain Canadian information on RF exposure and compliance. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20 centimeters between the radiator and your body.
Documents / Resources
|LA CROSSE TECHNOLOGY LTV-D2 Bonus Station [pdf] User Manual|
LTV-D2 Bonus Station, LTV-D2, Bonus Station, Station