L O L SURPRISE 580645 Grill and Groove Camper
A. Grill & Groove Camper™ with Detachable Dance Floor
B. 2 Seats
C. 4 Flags
D. 3 Bottles
E. Cheese Burger Accessory
F. Ice Cream Accessory
G. Fries Accessory
H. Corn Dog Accessory
I. Toast Accessory
J. Taco Accessory
L. Sticker Sheet
TRANSFORMING THE CAMPER
- Slide down the back door of the camper.
- Open the menu side of the roof
- Open the second part of the roof, making sure to slide it all the way down as it is
- shown. Slide down the stage side of the camper.
Then, add the speaker seats to the stage.
- Lift the stage. Then, hook the flags onto the stage.
- Open both doors for the food truck side.
PLAYING WITH THE CAMPER
Dance floor can be rotated on the stage or removed and used as a table outside the camper. Remove the seats for a sitting area. The furniture inside the camper can be opened for extra play.
The front part of the camper can be removed and used as its own vehicle. Pull forward the lock under the camper. Then, slightly lift the back camper and pull out the front.
STORING THE CAMPER
- Replace the front part of the vehicle by lifting the back camper and snapping the vehicle into it.
- Replace the seats and the dance floor. Then, pull down the stage and close the doors on the food truck side.
- Lift up the stage side of the camper.
- Close the roof over the stage side first. 3
- Close the roof with the menu.
- Lift up the back door of the camper.
- Do not sit, stand, or jump on the unit, as doing so may result in bodily injury and/or damage to the unit.
- Do not play with camper in the street, where there is vehicular traffic or in heavily traveled areas with pedestrians.
- Do not run or throw the camper into furniture’s, walls, pets, people etc., as doing so may cause injury to the person and irreparable damage to the unit.
- Do not drive camper through water, mud etc.
- Only apply stickers to the included unit and accessories, as adhesive may not be completely removed from all surfaces.
Please keep this manual as it contains important information.
©2022 MGA Entertainment, Inc.
L.O.L. SURPRISE!™ and GRILL & GROOVE CAMPER™ are trademarks of MGA in the U.S. and other countries. All logos, names, characters, likenesses, images, slogans, and packaging appearance are the property of MGA.
The preferred method of contact for Customer Service is through our e-mail contact form at www.mgae.com
MGA Entertainment, Inc.
9220 Winnetka Ave. Chatsworth, CA 91311
MGA Entertainment UK Ltd.
50 Presley Way, Crownhill, Milton Keynes,
MK8 0ES, Bucks, UK
+ 0800 521 558
MGA Entertainment (Netherlands) B.V.
Baronie 68-70, 2404 XG Alphen a/d Rijn,
Tel: +31 (0) 172 758038
Imported by MGA Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd. Suite 2.02, 32 Delhi Road
Macquarie Park NSW 2113
1300 059 676
Documents / Resources
|L O L SURPRISE 580645 Grill and Groove Camper [pdf] User Manual|
580645 Grill and Groove Camper, 580645, Grill and Groove Camper, Groove Camper, Camper