- Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Board
- сүзгүч канат
- Air насос
- оңдоо комплект
Сураныч, бул колдонмону жакшылап окуп чыгыңыз.
The manual does not cover a course on safety guidelines. For your safety, gain experience in handling and operation before your first paddling trip. Obtain information on water sports schools or attend classes if necessary. Make sure the forecast for wind and swell is suitable for your paddleboard and that you can use it under these conditions.
Please check local regulations or special permits in each country before operating. Always keep your paddleboard properly maintained. Any paddleboard can be seriously damaged by improper use. Consider the sea state when speeding and steering the board. Each user of the board should wear an appropriate buoyancy aid (life jacket/life preserver).
Please note that in some countries it is mandatory to wear a buoyancy aid that complies with national regulations. Please keep this manual in a safe place and hand it over to the new owner upon sale.
сАК БОЛУЪУЗ: FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS IN THE MANUAL OR WITH THE PRODUCT MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR, IN EXTREME CASES, DEATH.
- Check and adhere to the maximum load capacity of the board.
- Always wear a Coast Guard approved rescue float.
- The board set is only suitable for people who can swim.
- The board requires the ability to balance. Use the board only with appropriate skills.
- Never use the board in offshore wind (wind blowing from land towards water).
- Never use the board in offshore currents (currents moving away from the shore).
- Do not use the board in waves.
- Keep a safe distance from the shore of 50m.
- Always wear a safety leash (only included as an option). Wind and current may cause the board to drift faster.
- Never jump off the board head first into the water.
- Be careful of reefs; do not ride rapids.
- Do not hook the paddleboard to a boat and pull it.
- The Stand Up Paddleboard is not a toy and is not suitable for children under the age of 14. Never allow minors to use the board without supervision.
- Never use the board after sunset, before dawn, or during periods of low light.
- Check local laws and regulations for proper and safe use of this product.
- Do not expose the paddleboard to direct sunlight when out of the water.
- Keep the board away from sharp objects.
- Inflate the air chamber to the proper pressure.
- Do not inflate with a compressor.
- Tighten the valve before launching the board. Release pressure after use.
- Never paddle without another person nearby unless you are in secured bathing areas.
- Never use the board set if you are under the influence of medication, alcohol or drugs.
- Exercise foresight and caution when using the board and never overestimate your own abilities. When paddling, use your muscles in such a way that you can always paddle back the distance you have covered.
- Only paddle in waters close to the coast.
- Keep your distance from power sources, flotsam and other obstacles.
- Familiarise yourself with local safety regulations, warnings and rules for boating activities before going out on the water.
- Check local weather information for current water and weather conditions before going out on the water. Do not paddle in severe weather.
- Калак сүзүүдө тактайдагы салмактын дайыма бирдей бөлүштүрүлүшүн текшериңиз.
- When paddling, make sure that your feet do not get caught in the attachment cord or carrying handle.
- Do not use the board if it has a leak and is losing air. Repair the leak as described in the chapter „Repairs“ or contact the manufacturer via the service address.
- Never allow more than one person to use the board at the same time. It is designed to carry the load of a single adult only.
- Inform other people thoroughly about rules and safety instructions before letting them use the board set.
- Paddles, fins and the inflated board are hard and can cause injury.
- Watch out for bystanders when transporting the board set.
- Be aware of other people in the water when paddling.
- If you fall into the water in cold temperatures, you may get hypothermia.
- Wear a thermal suit when paddling the board in cold temperatures.
- Danger of strangulation! Small children can get caught in the board‘s cords and safety line and strangle themselves.
- Keep the board away from small children!
- Risk of damage! The board is approved for a maximum filling pressure of 1bar (15 PSI). At higher pressures, the material is overstretched and may tear.
- Inflate the board to a maximum filling pressure of 1bar (15 psi).
- If the pressure is above 1bar (15 psi), open the valve and let out some air.
- The outer skin of the board can be damaged if it comes into contact with other objects and materials.
- Keep away from rocky shores, piers or shoals with the board.
- Do not allow oils, corrosive liquids or chemicals such as household cleaners, battery acid or fuels to come into contact with the outer skin. If this does happen, check the shell thoroughly for leaks or other damage.
- Keep the board away from fire and hot objects (such as lit cigarettes).
- Do not transport the board in an inflated state on vehicles.
- Danger of pressure loss! If the valve is not closed properly, the pressure in the board may decrease unintentionally or the valve may become contaminated.
- Always keep the valve closed when you are not inflating the board or deflating it.
- Make sure that the area around the valve is always clean and dry.
- Prevent sand or other contaminants from getting into the valve.
- In the event of a pressure loss, also check the valve in case it may be leaking. Please follow the steps in the repair instructions.
- Danger of drifting! Without a safety line, the board can drift and be lost.
- Use a safety line with the board unless you are in secured areas and can reach the shore safely by swimming.
Notes when the board is not in use on the water
- Do not expose the board to direct sunlight for long periods of time, especially in hot temperatures, when it is not on the water. Due to the strong heating and expansion of the air inside the board (up to 100 degrees), the pressure can increase considerably and lead to damage to the board and even bursting of the seams. When used on the water, the heat is dissipated by direct contact with the water. Transport on a roof rack is also harmless when the vehicle is moving. The heat is dissipated by the airstream.
- Store the board in the shade when not in use and avoid direct sunlight.
- Reduce the pressure by releasing air.
- Inflate the board again before use according to the general instructions.
Please do not use sharp tools!
UNFOLDING THE BOARD
Find a smooth and clean surface to unfold the tube body.
For initial inflation and to familiarise yourself with your new YEAZ product, we recommend that you inflate it at room temperature. The PVC material is soft, which makes it easier to assemble. If the paddleboard has been stored at a temperature below 0°C, store it at 20°C for 12 hours before unfolding.
To inflate the board, remove the safety cap from the valve. To do this, turn it counterclockwise. The valve is opened (when deflating at the bottom) or closed (when inflating at the top) by a spring-loaded insert. Before you start inflating, please make sure that the valve insert needle is in the „up“ position. If the needle is in the „down“ position, please press on the valve core needle until it pops up.
Insert the hose nozzle into the board‘s valve and turn the attachment clockwise. After inflation, remove the hose and close the safety cap of the valve to seal it permanently.
Using a compressor can damage your item; all warranty claims are void if a compressor is used.
ЭСКЕРТҮҮ: If you expose the paddleboard to the hot sun, please check the air pressure and release a little air, otherwise the material could be overstretched. The ambient temperature affects the internal pressure of the chambers: a deviation of 1°C results in a pressure deviation in the chamber of +/-4 mBar (.06 PSI).
MOUNTING THE FIN
Align the fin in the same way as the two fixed fins. Loosen the screw completely from the fin. Then lightly screw the loose screw back into the square nut. This makes it easier to position the nut in the rail. Now insert it into the opening in the middle of the rail. Then use the screw to push the square nut into the desired position and now loosen the screw completely. The nut remains in the guide rail. Now insert the fin with the brass bolt first at the opening of the rail in tilted position, then straighten it and push the fin until the hole is directly above the square nut and fix the fin in it with the screw.
REMOVING THE FIN
Unscrew the screw from the square nut. Slide the fin and then the square nut out of the rail with the help of the screw. Immediately reattach the screw and square nut to the fin.
Gently press the valve insert needle to slowly release pressure from the board. When releasing the air, please make sure that no sand or dirt is around the valve or gets inside.
сАК БОЛУЪУЗ: Only remove the valve cover to inflate/deflate the air. This will prevent accidental air leakage and ingress of any particles into the valve.
Now begin to gently roll the board in from the front towards the valve to release any remaining air from the board. Replace the valve cap and close it tightly to prevent dirt and moisture from entering. Now unfold the stand up paddle board again and start rolling it in from the other side where the valve is located. This way, the board is easier to fold and the fins are better protected at the same time. Place the foam pads supplied on the fixed fins for protection.
USING THE BOARD
- Use the luggage cord to carry and secure extra items on the board.
- Use the carry handle if you want to transport the board on land.
- Always carry the supplied paddle when using the board.
- If your board has capsized and is lying with the top of the board on the surface of the water, turn it over with both hands so that the top is facing upwards again. If necessary, move to the shore if you are unable to do so from the water.
- Improper or irregular cleaning of the board set may cause damage.
- Do not use aggressive cleaning agents, brushes with metal or nylon bristles or sharp or metallic cleaning objects such as knives, hard spatulas and the like. They can damage the surfaces.
- Do not use solvents to clean the board set.
- Clean the board thoroughly after each use.
- You can clean the board when it is inflated or when the air is deflated.
- Place the board on a smooth, flat and dry surface.
- Spray the board with a garden hose or clean it with a soft sponge moistened with clean tap water.
- Wipe the board clean with a dry, soft cloth and allow it to dry completely.
- Risk of damage! Improper storage of the board and its accessories can lead to mould.
- Allow all parts of the board set to dry completely before storing.
- Deflate the board completely and make sure the valve is fixed in the open position.
- Store the rolled-up board in the carrying bag.
- Store the board set out of reach of children and securely closed.
- Do not place any heavy or sharp-edged objects on the board set.
- Check the board set for signs of wear or ageing after prolonged storage.
- Check the board for pressure loss, holes or cracks before each use.
- Always deflate before repairing the board.
- Make sure that there is no sand or other impurities in the valve.
- Inflate the board completely as described in the section „Inflating“.
- Rinse the board, including the area around the valve, with mild soapy water. If bubbles appear, the leak must be repaired.
Клапан агып жатат
If bubbles appear around the valve, it probably means that the valve is not closing completely tight. In this case, tighten the valve clockwise using the valve spanner provided in the repair kit.
If bubbles do not form on the shell or around the valve when the board is inflated, this may mean that the valve is defective:
- Put the valve cap on the valve and turn it clockwise to tighten. 2.
- Moisten the closed valve cap with soapy water.
- If bubbles now form, the valve must be replaced completely (see chapter „Replacing the valve“).
If bubbles form on the outer skin, you can seal the leak with special glue and the material patch supplied in the repair kit (see chapter „Sealing leaks“). If the inflated board loses stiffness, a leak is not necessarily the cause. Temperature fluctuations can also cause a drop in pressure.
- Бузулуу коркунучу!
- Not every adhesive is suitable for repairing the board. Repairs with unsuitable glue can lead to further damage.
- Only use special glue for inflatable boats. You can obtain such glue from specialist dealers.
- You can seal holes or cracks with glue and the material patches supplied in the repair kit.
- Deflate the board before repairing.
Smaller leaks (smaller than 2 mm)
Leaks smaller than 2 mm can be repaired with glue.
- thoroughly clean the area to be repaired.
- Allow the area to be repaired to dry completely.
- Apply a small drop of adhesive to the leak.
- allow the adhesive to dry for approx. 12 hours.
Larger leaks (larger than 2 mm)
Leaks larger than 2 mm can be repaired with adhesive and material patches.
- Clean the area to be repaired thoroughly and let it dry completely.
- Cut out a piece of the material patch that overlaps the leak by approx. 1.5 cm on each side.
- Apply glue to the underside of the cut-out patch.
- Apply a thin layer of glue to the leak and the surrounding outer skin over the entire size of the material patch.
- Allow the adhesive to set for 2-4 minutes until it is visibly tacky.
- Alace the cut-out material patch on the leak and press it firmly.
- Allow the adhesive to dry for approx. 12 hours.
- To seal the area completely, apply adhesive again to the edges of the material patch after it has dried.
- Allow the adhesive to dry for approx. 4 hours.
Before using the board in the water again, check that the leak is really completely sealed. If bubbling still occurs, take the board to a specialist workshop for repair or contact the service address given in these instructions.
Replacing the valve
If the valve needs replacing, you can order a replacement valve from the service address given.
- Release the air from the board.
- Turn the valve cap anticlockwise and remove it.
- Place the valve spanner from the repair kit supplied on the top of the valve and turn it counterclockwise to loosen it. While doing this, fix the lower part of the valve inside the board with your hand and make sure that it does not slip into the board.
- Place the replacement valve on the bottom part and turn it clockwise to tighten it. Make sure that the valve is centred.
- Take the valve spanner and tighten the top of the valve clockwise.
Before using the board again, check that the valve really closes.
Dispose of the packaging according to type. Put cardboard and carton in the waste paper collection. Foil to the recyclables collection.
Dispose of the board set according to local regulations and laws.
The warranty on material and manufacturing defects is 2 years with proper use
[электрондук почта корголгон]
Өзгөртүүлөргө жана каталарга дуушар болот
Өндүрүүчү буюмду туура эмес, туура эмес же туура эмес колдонуудан келип чыккан зыян үчүн эч кандай жоопкерчилик тартпайт.
© VEHNS GROUP GmbH
Документтер / Ресурстар
|YEAZ AQUATREK Stand Up Paddle Board [pdf] Колдонуучунун колдонмосу|
AQUATREK, Stand Up Paddle Board, AQUATREK Stand Up Paddle Board