FitPro Smart Health Monitor
SYSTEM AND HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS
- ANDROID 4.2 OR ABOVE
- IOS 8.0 OR ABOVE
- SUPPORTS BT4.0
HOW TO CHARGE YOUR FITPRO TONIC?
TO CHARGE THE BATTERY, RELEASE THE WATCH FROM THE BAND BY PUSHING THE TOP OF THE WATCH OUT OF THE BAND.
THEN CONNECT THE USB PART OF THE WATCH DIRECTLY IN YOUR USB CHARGER.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE APP KOUNGA HEALTH?
METHOD 1: SCAN THE QR CODE TO DOWNLOAD.
METHOD 2: SEARCH KOUNGA IN APP STORE OR GOOGLE PLAY TO DOWNLOAD
HOW TO CONNECT THE FITPRO TONIC TO YOUR PHONE
- . PRESS THE FITPRO TONIC BUTTON FOR FEW SECONDS TO TURN IT ON.
- TURN ON THE PHONE’S BLUETOOTH.
- OPEN THE APP KOUNGA HEALTH.
- IN THE MENU SELECT NO NAME / UNCONNECTED.
- CLICK SEAR TO FIND YOUR DEVICES
- CHOOSE THE MAC NUMBER WHICH MATCHES YOUR FITPRO TONIC.
- ONCE BLUETOOTH MATCH REQUIREMENT APPEARS, CLICK MATCH TO CONNECT.
HOW IT WORKS?
- AFTER SUCCESSFUL CONNECTION, THE FITPRO TONIC WILL AUTOMATICALLY SYNC THE TIME AND DATE FROM THE PHONE.
- THE APP SYNCS ALL THE DATA FROM THE FITPRO TONIC SUCH AS PEDOMETER, SLEEP MONITOR, HEART RATE MONITOR AND BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR.
- PRESS THE MAIN FITPRO TONIC BUTTON TO SWITCH BETWEEN FUNCTIONS.
- TO TURN OFF THE FITPRO TONIC, PRESS TURN OFF FUNCTION FOR OVER 3 SECONDS.
FITPRO TONIC FUNCTIONS
- HOME PAGE: SHOWS TIME, DATE AND BATTERY LEVEL.
- IF PRESSED FOR OVER 3 SECONDS, THE SECOND MAIN SCREEN APPEARS SHOWING TIME, DATE AND STEPS.
- PEDOMETER: COUNTS DAILY STEPS AND RESETS EVERY 24 HOURS IN THE FITPRO TONIC. CHECK HISTORY IN THE APP.
- CALORIES: COUNTS CALORIES SPENT AND RESETS EVERY 24 HOURS IN THE FITPRO TONIC. CHECK HISTORY IN THE APP.
- DISTANCE: COUNTS METERS COMPLETED AND RESETS EVERY 24 HOURS IN THE FITPRO TONIC. CHECK HISTORY IN THE APP.
- HEART RATE MONITOR: SWITCH TO THE SCREEN OF HEART RATE MONITOR FOR AUTOMATIC TEST. DATA WILL BE SAVED IN THE APP.
- BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR: SWITCH TO THE SCREEN OF BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR FOR AUTOMATIC TEST. DATA WILL BE SAVED IN THE APP.
- SLEEP MONITOR: OPEN THE FUNCTION OF SLEEP DETECTION IN THE APP TO CHECK DAILY SLEEPING STATUS. DATA SAVED IN THE APP.
- SEDENTARY REMINDER: THE FITPRO TONIC WILL VIBRATE ON EACH REMINDER. TURN ON THE SEDENTARY REMINDER FUNCTION WITHIN THE BAND FUNCTION SETTING IN THE APP.
- DRINKING REMINDER: THE FITPRO TONIC WILL VIBRATE ON EACH REMINDER. TURN ON THE DRINKING REMINDER FUNCTION WITHIN THE BAND FUNCTION SETTING IN THE APP.
- SMART ANTI-LOST: THE FITPRO TONIC WILL VIBRATE WHEN THE PHONE AND THE FITPRO TONIC ARE BEYOND THE BLUETOOTH DISTANCE. TURN ON THE SMART ANTI-LOST FUNCTION WITHIN THE BAND FUNCTION SETTING IN THE APP.
- SMART ALARM: THE FITPRO TONIC WILL VIBRATE WHEN THE ALARM GOES OFF. ALARMS ARE SET IN THE APP.
- MESSAGE NOTIFICATION: GET WHATSAPP, INCOMING CALLS, INSTAGRAM, TEXT MESSAGES AND OTHER NOTIFICATIONS ON THE FITPRO TONIC BY TUNRNING ON THIS FUNCTION IN THE APP.
- SHAKE FOR SELFIE: SHAKE FITPRO TONIC TO TAKE A PHOTO. CLICK THE SHAKE FOR SELFIE FUNCTION WITHIN THE BAND FUNCTION SETTING IN THE APP.
- SEARCH DEVICE: THE DEVICE WILL RING WHEN THE SEARCH DEVICE FUNCTION WITHIN THE BAND FUNCTION SETTING IN THE APP IS USED.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Why can’t the APP search my band?
1. Make sure the band is charged and on, and the Bluetooth feature in the device is turned on.
2. Check if the phone is connected to another Bluetooth 4.0 device, unpair it first and try again.
3. Exit the APP from the background, open it again, and enter the search device interface to search the device again.
4. Other aspects to consider: Check whether the Bluetooth icon of the band has shown the connection. Also go to “Setting”– “Bluetooth Setting” to view the Bluetooth connection record. Please note that a band can only be connected to one phone. If the band is connected to other devices around it will not work.
5. If still doesn’t work, unpair the band with the device and pair it again.
- Why can’t my band push phone calls and messages?
6. When installing APP, you need to select the trust option, agree to the band for contact information, etc. Then select the messages notifications in the app you prefer to receive in the band.
7. Make sure the APP and the band are connected. Turn on the push switch within the APP message “Alert function”.
8. Only messages that the phone can push will be transmitted onto the band, check if the phone has enabled the function of pushing notification.
- Why isn’t a contact name in the call reminder of my band?
9. When a call reminder is pushed to the band, the details saved in the device will be pushed to the band. Where there isn’t a name, only the phone number will be displayed.
10.Device should have been granted for the APP to access contact, information, call record, etc.
- Heart rate and blood pressure test results are inaccurate?
11.These functions are indicative only and are not 100% accurate. You should not use this for medical purposes.
12.It is suggested to wear the band correctly when measuring. The band should be worn on the wrist, close to the skin, keep still, and keep the arm as high as the heart for measurement.
- How to monitor sleep and when to see synchronized sleep data?
13.Band test sleep time is between 22: 00–08: 00. Upload data after 08:00 the next day.
14.To monitor sleep, you need to wear a band to sleep, and detailed sleep data will be synchronized to the APP after 08:00 the next day.
15.If it is not synchronized in time, click the synchronization button in APP for manual synchronization.
- Why is the connection is unstable?
16.Some mobile phones will clean up background programs from time to time in order to clean up their memory and optimize their power consumption. At this point, the APP will be cleaned up, it is recommended that users add APP to the phone’s whitelist or self-boot management.
IMPORTANT IP67 WATERPROOF NOTICE
Your band is IP67 water-resistant, not waterproof. Light rain shouldn’t harm it, but do not immerse your band in liquids of any kind. Do not wear your band while swimming, in the tub or in the shower. Wet environments may damage it. Your band will fail to operate normally if water enters it.
This watch does not provide or ensure accurate medical information related to heart, heart rate oxygen and blood pressure. must not be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. KOUNGA ltd reserves the right to make changes to the specification without notice.
Copyright Kounga Ltd. All rights reserved.