kogan OVCINDYBSWA Cindy Staggered Bookshelf User Guide
SAFETY & WARNINGS
Ensure to read all instructions and warnings in this user guide prior to assembly. Retain this user guide for future reference.
- Ensure no parts are missing.
- Lay out all the components on a soft surface.
- Carefully identify each component, especially those that are similar. The most
common mistake is getting things back to front.
- Do not fully tighten screws (leave slightly loose). When the item is fully assembled, tighten the screws but do not overtighten.
- Separate and identify each component from the hardware pack and rest each one in its proper location before fastening.
- Do not, for any reason, use a power tool to assemble this product. The
use of power tools may apply excess force on the fixtures, causing damage.
- A Phillips head screwdriver (not supplied) is required for assembly.
|1||234 x 282 x 18||
|234 x 342 x 18||1|
|3||234 x 402 x 18||
|234 x 462 x 18||1|
|5||234 x 522 x 18||
|234 x 600 x 18||1|
|7||236 x 1594 x 18||
- (A) Ø30 x 325mm (x10)
- (B) 12mm (x4)
- (C) Ø5.5 x 38mm (x12)
- (D) Ø8 x 30mm (x12)
- (E) Ø6 x 15 x 1mm (x1)
- (F) (x1)
- (G) Ø4 x 16mm (x1)
- (H) (x12)
- Step 1: Insert D into the parts shown below.
D Ø8 x 30mm (x12)
- Step 2: Using a Phillips screwdriver (not supplied), secure C screws to connect the parts shown below.
C Ø5.5 x 38mm (x12
- Step 3: Attach A through the holes between parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
A Ø30×325 (x5)
- Step 4: Turn over the assembly and attach A and B as shown below.
A Ø30 x 325mm (x5)
B 12mm (x4)
- Step 5: Cover visible screws on part 7 with H.
Align F on the top of part 7. Place E on top then using a Phillips screwdriver (not supplied), secure a G screw through E and F.
E Ø6 x 15 x 1mm (x1)
G Ø4 x 16mm (x1)
- Step 6: Secure a screw (not supplied) through F to prevent the shelf from toppling.
TOPPLING FURNITURE WARNING:
- It is strongly recommended that this product is permanently fixed to the wall.
- Please seek professional advice if you are in doubt of what fixing device to use.
- Regularly check that anchors are securely maintained.
- Stability of tall items may be affected by thick carpets or uneven floors.
- Do not place unanchored televisions on furniture.
Caution! For your safety when attaching the anchor fixings, please note the following:
Check any electrical wires or plumbing inside the wall before drilling any holes (if you are unsure, please seek professional advice from a qualified trades person)
Need more information?
We hope that this user guide has given you the assistance needed for a simple set-up.
For the most up-to-date guide for your product, as well as any additional assistance you may require, head online to help.kogan.com
Documents / Resources
|kogan OVCINDYBSWA Cindy Staggered Bookshelf [pdf] User Guide|
OVCINDYBSWA, OVCINDYBSBA, OVCAMCDSMNA, OVCINDYBSWA Cindy Staggered Bookshelf, Cindy Staggered Bookshelf