kogan KASPIPX7BKA Waterproof Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker User Guide
SAFETY & WARNINGS
Important Safety & Instructions
- Read these instructions carefully before use and retain this user guide for future reference.
- Do not attempt to disassemble, repair or modify this speaker in any way. Doing so may cause permanent product damage and possible personal injury.
- Do not use this product in dusty, dry, humid or high-temperature environments.
- Do not place this product near any sources of heat or in direct sunlight. Avoid areas that experience a lot of dust or mechanical vibration.
- In order to reduce the risk of fire, during operation, do not cover this product with newspapers, tablecloths, curtains etc.
- This product has a waterproof rating of IPX7.
- Attention: Ensure you close the rubber stopper tightly before immersing the speaker in water.
- If this product shows any sign of damage, cease use immediately and contact Kogan.com for support.
- When the product is fully charged, do not leave it plugged in for an extended period.
- The maximum ambient temperature should not exceed 40°C.
- Before first use, ensure the product is fully charged.
- If this product is not being used for an extended period, ensure it is fully charged at least once within a month.
- Do not use this product in an extremely cold or hot environments, such as temperatures beyond the range of 5-35°C. If used outside this range, the product may stop automatically to protect the internal circuits.
- When charging it in a high temperature environment, the product may automatically stop charging to protect the battery. At this time, the charging indicator usually flashes quickly to indicate that the environmental temperature or the product internal temperature is too high.
- Storage environment temperature: -5-35°C RH<70% (recommended 25°C±5).
- + button
- Power button
- – button
- micro SD card slot
- USB charging port
- Mode button
Charging the Speaker
- Plug the supplied USB cable into the charging port on the speaker.
- Connect the cable to a USB power adapter (mobile phone charger) and connect it to a power outlet.
- The speaker will be fully charged in approximately 2-3 hours.
Pairing with Bluetooth Device
- Press and hold the power button for 2 seconds. The speaker will play a tone and the indicator will begin to rapidly flash. The speaker is now in pairing mode.
- Activate Bluetooth on your phone or other Bluetooth enabled device.
- Select “KASPIPX7” from the list found devices.
- The indicator will turn solid blue once pairing has been successful.
This speaker can be linked to a second speaker (sold separately) to function in TWS “True Wireless Stereo” mode. To activate TWS mode:
- Turn on both speakers and ensure the blue indicators are flashing.
- Press both the “+” and “-” buttons simultaneous on one of the speakers. The speaker will play an audio tone and enter into TWS pairing mode.
- After 1-2 seconds, the two speakers will automatically pair together. The speakers will both play an audio tone if they have been successfully paired together.
- The primary speaker will have a solid blue indicator, while the secondary speaker’s indicator will continue to flash.
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your device and select “KASPIPX7” from the list of found devices.
- Your device is now paired to both speakers.
- To disable TWS mode, press both the “+” and “-” buttons simultaneous on one of the speakers.
For TWS mode, the two speakers will need to be linked together before connecting to your Bluetooth device.
- + Button
- Press to increase volume
- Long press to switch to next track during playback
- Switch to next radio station (FM mode only)
- Power Button
- Press and hold for 2 seconds to power on/off
- Press to answer an incoming call/end a call
- Press twice to reject an incoming call
- Press to play/pause during playback
- Press twice to disconnect from Bluetooth device
- – Button
- Press to decrease volume
- Long press to switch to previous track during playback
- Switch to previous radio station (FM mode only)
- Mode Button
- Press to switch between Bluetooth/FM/SD card playback modes
- Press and hold to search for radio stations (FM mode only)
FM Radio Mode
- Press the mode button to cycle between the different modes until you enter the “FM mode”.
- Long press and hold the mode button until you hear an audio tone “FM scanning” to search for radio stations.
- Press the power button to stop searching, the speaker will play the radio station.
- Long press the “+” and “-” buttons to switch between the saved radio stations.
|Power on||Indicator will rapidly flash blue.|
|Bluetooth mode||Indicator will be solid blue when Bluetooth connects successfully.|
|Indicator will rapidly flash blue when Bluetooth signal is out of range. Speaker will turn off automatically if not connected for 10mins.|
|SD card mode||Insert SD card, indicator will slowly flash blue during playback. Indicator will be solid blue when paused.|
|FM mode||Indicator will rapidly flash blue during searching. Indicator will slowly flash blue during play.|
|Charging||Indicator will be solid red when charging Indicator will turn off when charging is complete.|
|Low battery||Indicator will be solid blue and the speaker will emit an alert tone.|
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Battery capacity: 1200mAh
- Operating time: 4-6 hours @70% volume 10-12 hours @50% volume
- Charging time: 2-3 hours
- Driver units: 5W/4Ω
- Charging current: 5V=0.5A
- Dimensions: 143.4 x 94.8 x 45.6mm
- Weight: 210g±10
Q: What kind of charger should I use for the speaker?
A: All common USB chargers can be used, we recommend using 5V/2A or above 2A.
Q: Why is there audio interference or discontinuous sound during playback?
A: The speaker has a range of 10m without obstructions. If it is used outside of a 10m range or if there are obstructions between the speaker and the device, you may experience audio interference or discontinuous sound.
Q: Why is the speaker turning off automatically?
A: When there is no Bluetooth connection or the device is out of range for more than 10 minutes, the speaker will automatically turn off to conserve power.
Q: Why isn’t the speaker connecting to the paired device?
A: Delete the speaker from the device and repeat the pairing process.
Q: The speaker will not turn on?
A: Connect the speaker to a USB power adapter and try again in a few minutes.
A: Reset the speaker by pressing and holding the power button for 10-30 seconds.
Need more information?
We hope that this user guide has given you the assistance needed for a simple set-up.
For the most up-to-date guide for your product, as well as any additional assistance you may require, head online to help.kogan.com
Documents / Resources
|kogan KASPIPX7BKA Waterproof Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker [pdf] User Guide|
KASPIPX7BKA, KASPIPX7GYA, Waterproof Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, Waterproof Speaker, Bluetooth Speaker, KASPIPX7BKA, Speaker