kogan KAMN27QFSB 27 Inch QHD IPS Freesync 75HZ Frameless Monitor User Guide
SAFETY & WARNINGS
Ensure to read all instructions and warnings in this user guide prior to first use. Retain this user guide for future reference.
- Do not open the back panel of the monitor as it contains a high-voltage current even when unplugged.
- Do not position the monitor on unstable surfaces. If the monitor falls, it may become damaged and may cause injury to those within its vicinity.
- Do not place the monitor near heat sources (for example, heaters, stoves, fireplaces).
- Do not place the monitor in areas lacking adequate ventilation.
- Do not place heavy objects on the monitor, power cord, or connected cables as this may cause damage.
- This monitor is designed with ventilation holes on the back panel. To maintain optimal performance, do not cover or block these holes.
- Do not insert or spray anything into the vents.
- Ensure the monitor is unplugged before cleaning.
- Do not expose cleaning alcohol, ammonia-based liquids, or other harsh cleaners to this monitor.
- Unplug the monitor if it will not be used for an extended period.
- The VESA mount and mounting accessories are not included.
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- A Monitor (x1)
- B Stand connector (x1)
- C Stand base (x1)
- D 16mm M6 stand base screw (x1)
- E VESA screw (x4)
- F DisplayPort cable (x1)
- G Power cable (x1)
- H User guide (x1)
- Power button
- Directional arrows
- Power port
- DVI port
- HDMI port
- DP connector
- VGA connector
- Audio input
- Carefully remove the monitor (A) from the packaging with the foam attached, and place it face down on a soft cloth spread across a stable surface.
The monitor is fragile. Keep the foam underneath the monitor while assembling the stand.
- Attach the stand base to the stand connector using the 16mm M6 stand base screw (D) provided.
- Insert the stand connector (B) onto the back of the monitor (A). Push down until firmly connected.
- Lift the monitor (A) straight up and remove the foam on the bottom. Stand the monitor (A) on the installed base
- Open the box and gently take out the monitor with the protection form attached and place it on a desktop or table. Remove the extra components and the foam covering the back of the monitor.
Press the release button to remove the stand plate. If the monitor was already attached to the stand, remove the stand.
- Assemble the mount as per the instructions provided with the mount.
- VESA mounting pattern 100 x 100mm, screw size M6.
- VESA mount and mounting accessories are not included
Connect one end of the power cable into the monitor’s power port, then connect the other end to a power outlet.
Connect the audio end of an audio to 3.5mm cable (not included) into the audio input on the monitor. Connect the 3.5mm end into your computer.
For the monitor to receive VGA signals from the computer, plug one end of a VGA cable (not included) into the VGA connector on the monitor. Connect the other end into the computer’s VGA output.
For the monitor to receive DisplayPort signals from the computer, plug one end of the DisplayPort cable into the DP connector on the monitor. Connect the other end into the computer’s DP port
For the monitor to receive HDMI signals from the computer, plug an HDMI cable (not included) into the HDMI port on the monitor. Connect the other end into the computer’s HDMI port.
For the monitor to receive DVI signals from the computer, plug one end of the DVI cable (not included) into the DVI port on the monitor. Connect the other end into the computer’s DVI output.
- Connect the monitor to your input device via HDMI/DP/VGA/DVI.
- Connect the power cable of the monitor into the monitor’s power port and the power socket. Switch the power socket on.
- Press and hold the power button for 6 seconds to turn the monitor on.
You can easily control the functions of the monitor by pressing or sliding the Power button.
|up||When pushed up. the monitor will show the GamePlus timer menu. Select the desired timing length and press Power to confirm. To exit the menu, push the power button up again.|
|Slide down||When pushed down, the monitor will show the GomePtus crosshair shortcut. Select the desired crosshair and press the Power button to confirm. To exit push the Power button up.|
To use this feature, ensure your hardware has FreeSync capabilities, and that the graphics drivers are fully up to date.
After connecting the monitor, you may receive a prompt to enable the feature on your computer. If you do not receive the prompt, you may need to enable the function in the graphics card menu.
Check your graphics card manufacturer’s documentation for instructions on how to turn on and/or enable FreeSync.
The feature is disabled by default when set to a 75Hz refresh rate.
This monitor features several pre-set colour modes for different computer uses to optimise your viewing experience. These modes include
- Standard (suitable for most activities)
- Text (optimised for reading)
- Movie (optimised for watching movies and videos)
- Game (optimised for general gaming)
- FPS (optimised for gaming that requires a high frame rate)
- RTS (optimised for real-time strategy games)
The On-Screen Display (OSD) menu may be used to adjust your monitor’s settings (for example, appearance, modes).
When using the monitor for the first time, it will configure to the optimal settings automatically. If you would like to make manual changes, follow the instructions below:
- Press the Power button to enter the OSD menu.
- Slide the Power button up and down to the desired settings category you would like to change. Slide the Power button right to enter the sub-menu.
- Slide the Power button up and down to browse through the sub-menu of settings. Press the Power button again to highlight the setting you wish to change.
- If the settings are shown as a bar, slide the Power button left and right until the setting is adjusted to your liking. Once adjusted, press the Power button to confirm your changes.
- Slide the power button left to exit the settings menu and to return to the main screen.
Refer to the below table for a detailed list of the OSD menu options.
|Brightness||~0–100||Adjusts display brightness|
|Contrast||~0–100||Adjusts display contrast|
|ECO||STANDARD / TEXT
/ GAME / MOVIE / FPS / RTS
|Selection of pre-set colour modes|
|DCR||On/ Off||Turns dynamic contrast ratio on/off|
|Red||~0–100||Adjusts the redness of the display|
|Green||~0–100||Adjusts the greenness of the display|
|Blue||~0–100||Adjusts the blueness of the display|
|Language||English, 简体中文, 한 한한 , Deutsch, Español, Français,
|Sets the language of the OSD menu|
|OSD horizontal||0~100||Adjusts the horizontal position of the OSD menu|
|OSD vertical||0~100||Adjusts the vertical position of the OSD menu|
|OSD transparency||0~100||Adjusts the transparency of the OSD menu|
|OSD time out||10–60||Sets the duration the OSD menu remains on-screen after the last input (seconds)|
|Input source||Auto Source / VGA / HDMI / DVI / DP||Auto-selection of input source and allows for manual selection|
|Mute||ON / OFF||Enables/disables the monitor’s speaker|
|Volume||0–100||Adjusts monitor speaker’s volume|
|Reset||/||Restores the monitor to factory default settings|
|Display size||Full Screen||Adjusts the display’s aspect ratio|
|Low blue||Off||Adjusts the amount of blue light emitting from the display|
|Over driver||On / Off||Turning this on will reduce the response time from the display. This may be useful for gaming when the fastest response times are needed.|
|FreeSync||On / Off||Enables / disables AMD FreeSync|
CLEANING & CARE
Ensure the monitor is unplugged before cleaning.
- Use a clean, slightly dampened cloth to wipe the main monitor body.
- To clean the screen, wait for it to cool completely, then wipe with a dry micro-fibre cloth.
- Screen size 27″
- Aspect ratio 16:9
- Power AC 240V, 50Hz, 1.1A
- Brightness 350cd/m2 (typical)
- Panel IPS
- Resolution 2560 x 1440
- Refresh rate 75Hz
- Response time 7ms with Overdrive enabled (14ms typical)
- Viewing angle ≥178°(H) / 178°(V)
- Contrast ratio 1000:1
- VESA mounting 100 x 100mm
- Colours 16.7M
- Signal input HDMI 1.4 x 1, DP 1.2 x 1, VGA x 1, DVI x1
- Speakers Yes
- Audio in Yes
- Power cable Yes
- DisplayPort cable Yes
- Low blue light Yes
- Flicker-free Yes
- Dimensions (with stand) 613.8 x 537.4 x 247.2 (mm)
- Dimensions (without stand) 613.8 x 362.5 x 63.3 (mm)
- Net weight 5.5kg
- Gross weight 7.7kg
Need more information?
We hope that this user guide has given you the assistance needed for a simple set-up. For the most up-to-date guide for your product, as well as any additional assistance you may require, head online to help.kogan.com
Documents / Resources
|kogan KAMN27QFSB 27 Inch QHD IPS Freesync 75HZ Frameless Monitor [pdf] User Guide|
KAMN27QFSB, 27 Inch QHD IPS Freesync 75HZ Frameless Monitor