kogan ESBDYSLIMDA Ultrasonic Ems Infrared Body Slimming Device
SAFETY & WARNINGS
WARNING: Please read and understand the following information carefully before using the product. Retain these instructions for future reference.
- Store the product away from sources of humidity. Do not use it under water, or corrosion or short circuiting of the electrical components can occur.
- Do not store the product close to a heat source as it can damage the integrity of the plastic housing and cause malfunctions.
- Do not drop the product or subject it to excessive vibration to avoid malfunction.
- Never attempt to disassemble the product; the product components can only be maintained and repaired by professional technicians.
- Do not use any adapter other than the one included in the package. Using an incompatible adapter may result in malfunction.
- Do not tug the cable when unplugging the appliance from the power socket. Hold the plug and unplug it from the socket directly.
- Keep all cables together in a tidy manner. Do not wind or bend the wires.
- This product is not recommended for use by patients with malignant tumours, persons who are pregnant or menstruating, persons with unidentified diseases, children, and senior citizens.
- Keep this product away from children. Children should not be allowed to play with the product as the disassembled components can be swallowed by children accidentally.
- To ensure that the appliance functions correctly, drop a tiny amount of water on the stainless-steel surface while it is operating in Sonic mode. If the water bubbles and vaporises, it means that the product is operating normally.
- Turn off and unplug the machine when not in use. This will prevent any possible fire hazards and shortening of product life span.
- The ideal time limit to use the product is 5 to 15 minutes for each session. Do not use the machine for more than 30 minutes.
- The machine has a built-in safety device. When the temperature is too high, whether in use or not, it will automatically lower the temperature to ensure your safety.
- The machine has a built-in timer. When the machine is in standby mode, whether in use or not, the machine will automatically turn off the power. If you wish to use it again, please restart the machine.
- Do not use the machine without putting any skin care product on your skin.
- Avoid using the machine in a single area for too long. Move it around on your skin to avoid focusing the effect caused by the wave energy. This effect may result in discomfort or burning of your skin.
- When you are using the machine, always adhere the metal detector completely to your skin. An incomplete contact will cause a big difference in impedance and disperse energy on the interface. This will also cause over-heating and may result in discomfort or burning of your skin.
- After you have finished using the machine, wipe the metal detector. A soft cloth is recommended to prevent any possible scratching or surface damage.
- Do not use water, any chemical cleanser or washing liquid to clean the product. This may cause a malfunction or shorten the product’s life span.
- In case of any doubts in using the product, malfunctioning, or any uncomfortable feelings after use, please stop using it immediately and contact help.Kogan.com for support.
Ultrasonic + Infrared modes
Ensure you choose an appropriate skincare product before using the ultrasonic function. It is not only considered as a conduction medium, but also an important element of skin nourishment. It is therefore always obligatory to apply a skin care product before using this mode:
- Cleanse your skin before application.
- Spread the skincare product on your skin evenly
- Plug in the adapter to a power outlet, then connect the adapter to the appliance.
- Turn on the power, and the red light will illuminate.
- Press the ultrasonic (SONIC) button once for low intensity (LOW), twice for high intensity (HIGH). Use the low intensity setting on your face; the high intensity setting can be used in other parts of the body such as arms and legs.
- Spread the skincare product on areas that you wish to massage. Remember to keep your skin moisturized.
- For the face, a gel or water-based moisturiser or face oil is recommended.
- For the body, a gel or water-based lotion with anti-cellulite and firming properties is recommended.
- The infrared function can be used in conjunction with the ultrasonic function.
- Do not touch the device directly to the center of the throat or around the eyeballs, eyelids, elbows, or knees.
- Never look directly at the infrared light emitted by the product.
- Starting from the centre, massage your buttocks towards the back in a circular manner.
- Starting from the end of the tailbone, work the device through the buttocks in an upward motion towards the waist.
- Use the device on the upper part of the hips in a circular motion, moving outwards.
- Use the device to glide upwards from lower leg towards the thigh.
- Use both your hands to massage lower legs in a circular manner.
- Use the device to pull from the side of thigh inwards to inner thigh.
- Drop your hands and allow the muscles to relax. Start massaging both the inner and outer area of the arm, beginning from wrist towards armpits in a bottom-up manner.
- Use the same method to massage your arm in a circular movement.
Waist/lower abdomen massage
- Use the device to glide through the waist and lower abdomen towards the belly button in an anti-clockwise motion.
- Massage the belly in a clockwise direction in a circular manner.
- Glide from lower back towards the centre front of stomach in a downward motion.
Note: This guide provides instructions for general use of the device on various body parts. For detailed professional information, please contact a qualified beauty consultant.
Electronic muscle stimulation (EMS)
- Clean grime, grease, and makeup with a damp towel from the body parts which are to be massaged.
- Connect the lead fastener with the electrodes. Place the positive and negative poles of the electrodes on different parts of the body. One positive and one negative electrode are to be used at a time. Do not use a single electrode.
- Adhere the sticky electrode pads to the points to be massaged. Refer to the acupoint indications featured later in this guide for recommended placement.
- Plug in the device.
- Press Power button to turn the unit on.
- Select the desired mode of massage from EMS, TAPPING, MASSAGE, KNEADING, SCRAPPING and SLIMMING.
- Adjust the intensity from 1-5 relative to your desired comfort level.
- The unit will stop working automatically after 10 minutes. If you want to repeat the procedure, turn the device on again and repeat It.
It is recommended to use the device for 15 minutes at first and increase the time of application to 30 minutes after repeated use.
- Avoid touching the stainless-steel probe during EMS mode.
- There are two sets of electrodes available and each set of electrodes (two pieces) can be used alone. A single electrode from a set of electrodes cannot be used.
- Use the electrodes for 10 minutes at a time at first, and not for more than 30 minutes per day.
- While performing the abdominal tapping function, it is recommended to choose a high-end position. After the treatment is complete, either choose another mode or end the care. The steps for using the other four modes (kneading, scrapping, slimming, and massaging) are similar to the tapping feature.
Recommended acupoints for EMS treatment
Using multiple modes for body slimming
Using the EMS, Infrared and Ultrasonic functions will amplify the slimming effect.
- Use the EMS feature for 15 to 30 minutes on the body parts which require slimming. It is recommended to use the device on acupoints as shown above.
- Turn the infrared function on by pressing the infrared button.
- Turn the ultrasonic function on by pressing the sonic button and select the required gear according to skin thickness.
- Massage the skin using the device.
- Before storing the device, please make sure that all the function buttons are turned off. Turn the power off.
- Keep the electrode pads carefully at their assigned places.
- Wipe the surface of machine probe with moist cloth or wet wipes.
- Please do not use gasoline, thinner or any volatile liquids for cleaning the machine.
- Place the machine in the box carefully and store it in a clean dry location.
Input AC 100-240V
Output DC 15V 800mA
Dimensions 195 x 80 x 65mm
Ultrasonic frequency 1 MHz
Accessories Two pairs of contact pads (4pcs)
Need more information?
We hope that this user guide has given you the assistance needed for a simple set-up.
For the most up-to-date guide for your product, as well as any additional assistance you may require, head online to help.kogan.com
Documents / Resources
|kogan ESBDYSLIMDA Ultrasonic Ems Infrared Body Slimming Device [pdf] User Guide|
ESBDYSLIMDA, Ultrasonic Ems Infrared Body Slimming Device