kogan BVAIRPLEGMA Air Pressure Pneumatic Leg and Foot Massager User Guide
SAFETY & WARNINGS
- Read all instructions before using the appliance and retain for reference.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- This appliance is designed for consumer use: follow directions and use only as described.
- This appliance contains no user-serviceable parts. If it suffers any failure or damage, cease usage and contact Kogan Support after consulting the Troubleshooting section of this manual.
- Do not use the product in a high-temperature environment or where it may become wet or damp. If the unit becomes wet, do not use.
- Stop using the product immediately if you feel uncomfortable or any abnormalities Occur.
- Do not use this product if you are currently pregnant ormenstruating.
- Do not place the unit in a place where it may be in contact with flammable items, explosive items, or chemicals.
- Do not use this product if, you have any medical complication such as osteoporosis, a skin injury or disorder, low blood pressure, cancer or a pacemaker or other medical implant. Contact your physician before using this product.
- Leg massager
- Air pressure hose
- LCD screen
- Control panel
- Put on each massager, keeping your feet flat on the bottom. Note they are marked L and R for each foot.
- Use the straps to tightly secure your feet and legs into the massager.
- Move your foot to make sure that the massager is securely fastened.
- Insert the two air pressure connections into the controller.
- Press the power button when the LED screen is on.
- Set the desired air pressure strength and mode.
The device will automatically shut off after 20 minutes. For best results, do not use the leg massager for more than an hour.
- <POWER> – Press and hold to power on. Press again to adjust intensity (LOW, MIDDLE and HIGH settings available). Press and hold to power off.
- <MODE> – Select from Mode 1 Calf + Foot; Model 2: Calf; Mode 3: Foot.
- <HEAT> – Switch foot heating on or off.
CLEANING & CARE
- Store the product in a dry place, away from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Wine clean with a dry towel.
|Device not working||Power not connected||Connect power|
|Power button not pressed||Press power button|
|Device suddenly stops working||Device running for over 15 minutes||Restart to resume use|
- Rated voltage: 12V 2A
- Power consumption:24W
- Default time: 20 minutes
IN THE BOX
- Leg massager
- User guide
Need more information
This is a Quick Start Guide and while we hope that this has given you the assistance needed for a simple set up, a full user guide outlining all of this products instructions and features can be found online at help.kogan.com
Documents / Resources
|kogan BVAIRPLEGMA Air Pressure Pneumatic Leg and Foot Massager [pdf] User Guide|
BVAIRPLEGMA, Air Pressure Pneumatic Leg and Foot Massager