KODAK PD460 Dock Plus Portable Instant Photo Printer
Inserting Paper Cassette
- Open the cassette cover.
- Insert the paper facing the shiny side up. You can insert upto20sheets. Inserting over 21 sheets may cause a malfunction. Avoid touching the coated paper with your hands as it may affect the photo quality.
- Open the printer’s cassette cover.
- Insert the cassette until it clicks into place.
What’s in Box
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Insert the cartridge using the arrow specified until you hear the clicking sound.
- Press down and pull out the lever to exchange used cartridges.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button on the top left corner. Tum BLUETOOTH on in your smartphone. Printer name (XXXX) are variable
- Go to the BLUETOOTH setting in your smartphone and find “KODAK PrintaCase-XXXX” or “KODAK Instant-XXXX”. 4 characters. You can find printer name on the bottom label
Connect your smartphone to docking station on the top of the printer
Print via APP
- Select “Photo Print” In your phone or “Phone case print” after launching APP
- Select your phone If you select “Phone Case Print” and follow the guide in APP.
- Selactthaphoto in your phone gallery If you select “Photo Print”.
Power and LED status indicators
Denotes the possibility of serious injury or death
- Use only recommended power sources.
- Do not attempt to disassemble, alter, or apply heat to the product.
- Avoid dropping or subjecting the product to severe impacts.
- Do not touch the interior of the product if it has been dropped otherwise damaged.
- Do not use, place, or store the product in the following places.
- Places with direct sunlight, places with a temperature higher than 40 (104), places with high humidity or dust, and places with strong Vibrations.
- Do not allow liquids or foreign objects to enter the product.
- Stop using the product immediately if it emits smoke, a strange smell, or otherwise behaves abnormally.
- Do not use organic solvents such as alcohol, benzene, or thinner to clean the product.
- Do not let the product come into contact with water or other liquids.
- Do not handle the power cord with wet hands.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep the printer in a safe area to avoid people from tripping over the power cord.
FCC (Federal Communications Commission)
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation Is subject to the fof1owfng two conditions:
- This device may not cause hannful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interlerence that may cause undesired operation.
Notice of compliance for the European Union
Products bearing the CE mark comply with the applicable European directives and associated harmonised European standards.
Caution: Any changes or modifications to the equipment not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void user’s authority to operate the equipment
This appliance and its antenna must not be co-located or operation in conjunction with any other antenna or transminer.
A minimum separation distance of 20cm must be maintained between the antenna and the p8’SOn f0< thls appllance to satisfy the RF exposure requirements.
Documents / Resources
|KODAK PD460 Dock Plus Portable Instant Photo Printer [pdf] User Guide|
PD460, Dock Plus Portable Instant Photo Printer