Electric fence center
축하합니다. Intelbras의 품질과 안전성을 갖춘 제품을 구입하셨습니다.
The ELC 5001 electric fence electrifier is micro-processed, generates high voltage pulses on the fence, and has a wireless zone for connecting aperture and/or infrared sensors.
관리 및 안전
- Read and follow all instructions in the user manual before installing and/or using this equipment;
- The product was developed in accordance with the ABNT NBR IEC 60335-2-76 standard;
- The equipment, cables or the electrified fence must not be installed in places where extreme conditions prevail, such as presence of corrosives, explosive atmosphere (with the presence of gases), flammable liquids, etc;
- Fixed wiring for powering 115 – 230 Vac equipment must have a safety switch or similar device such as a circuit breaker. Such a device must allow the disconnection of the electrical network, without the need to open the equipment cabinet, in addition to protecting the installation against possible shorts in the power input;
- The equipment must be fixed to a rigid wall or similar construction, so that the user cannot change its position without the aid of tools. Do not install the control unit on wooden surfaces or materials that favor the propagation of flames, in case of a short in the wiring or equipment;
- Only use 12 Vdc rechargeable batteries designed for security/intrusion systems;
- The equipment must never be opened, programmed or handled by the end user. Whenever there is a need for repair, reprogramming or installation, a specialized technician must be hired;
- Before installing the product, it is important to check if the city or state in which you want to install the electric fence has any specific law that regulates this type of installation. If it exists, it must be fulfilled in its entirety;
- Follow the recommendations in this manual regarding installation procedures and materials to be used in carrying out the installation;
- In case of a defect, malfunction or questions, please contact our support department or authorized technical assistance;
- Inform the system user about the operation and danger of the electrified fence and the care that he must take when handling the product and signaling the protected area;
- Inform the user that vegetation or objects must not touch the fence wires, respecting a distance of 15 cm from the wires. If it is necessary to remove something from the wiring, disconnect the product from the electrical network and also from the battery;
- Never connect more than one exchange to the same fence to be electrified;
- Do not install the electrifier near other electrical and electronic equipment. (minimum distance of 3 meters)
- Provide the user with a complete description of the entire installed system and ensure that he understands and is able to use and/or operate the system;
- The installation of the electrified fence must be carried out in accordance with the determinations present in the ABNT NBR EC 60335-2-76 standard;
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capacities, or by persons with a lack of experience and knowledge unless they have received instructions regarding the use of the appliance or are under the supervision of a person responsible for your safety;
- It is recommended that children are supervised to ensure that they are not playing with the appliance.
- LGPD – 일반 개인 데이터 보호법: Intelbras는 이 제품의 개인 데이터에 대한 액세스, 전송, 캡처 또는 기타 유형의 처리를 수행하지 않습니다.
참고 : before accessing the terminals, all feeder circuits must be de-energized. Cautions and recommendations for battery usage
To install or replace the equipment’s battery, it is mandatory that the shock is deactivated by the remote control, it is also necessary to turn off the electrical network through the safety switch or similar device.
Disposal and leakage information should follow battery manufacturer guidelines.
|공급량tage||115- 230 Vac it is recommended to use a cable with gauge >. 1 mm)|
|공칭 주파수||50 – 60 Ha|
|Consumption in 115 — 230 Vac||45W|
|출력 볼륨tage||With low position jumper:||8,000 pulsating V. +l-5%|
|With middle position jumper (disconnected):||10,000 pulsating V, +/-5%|
|With high position jumper:||12,000 pulsating V, +l-5%|
|Output pulse energy||< 0,7 Joules|
|맥박 내구||360 ps|
|Interval between pulses||1들|
|Pulses per minute||+/- 60 pulses|
|Dimensions||275 X 215 X 85|
|총 중량||1,150의 kg|
|Siren output current||With battery up to 1.5 A No 400 mA battery|
|권장 배터리||12 Vdc|
The purpose of the ELC 5001 electric fence is to protect commercial, residential and industrial areas, containing the invasion of intruders without generating fatal risks for anyone who comes to touch the wiring that makes up the installation. The product has the following characteristics:
- Capacity of 1600 linear m of stainless wire;
- Enables/disables shock via remote control;
- Capable of 30 wireless devices (compatible with OOK modulation only);
- Range: up to 100 meters with a direct view across open countryside;
- Programmable siren activation time;
- Monitoring of high voltage, fence breach and wireless sensors;
- Allows interconnection with alarm centers or sirens;
- Floating battery charger with short circuit and polarity reversal protection;
- Average output voltage 8,000, 10,000, or 12,000 pulsed, +/-5% with manual selection;
- 1-second interval between electrical pulses;
- 내장된 대용량tage module;
- 12 Vdc output for siren;
- Protection against liquid penetration, IPX4.
We do not guarantee the registration/operation of our switches with wireless sensors that are not manufactured by Intelbras.
As far as remote controls from other manufacturers are concerned, they must have the following characteristics to work with our control panels:
- Work on OOK modulation;
- Work on frequency 433.92 Mhz;
- Transmission rate of 1,886 Kbps.
참고 : the PGM outputs of the electrifiers are connected to the zone inputs of the alarm panels, for status information (enabled/disabled and trip/restore), in this connection the maximum wiring distance must be the limit established for sensors in the manuals of the alarm centers. However, for the connection between the alarm control panel and the PGM inputs of the electrifiers, the maximum recommended distance must be 3 meters, a little more than the minimum distance recommended for installing devices next to the electrifiers.
For use at greater distances with safety a relay must be implemented in the installation.
4.1. 주요 구성품
내부의 view of the board
- 높은 볼륨tag전자 조정:
» With the Power jumper in the low position= 8000 V pulsed, +/-5%;
» With Power jumper in mid position (disconnected) = 10,000 V pulsating, +/-5%;
» With the Energy jumper in the high position = 12,000 V pulsating, +/-5%.
- Dry contact output for central alarm (NC + ) or Siren ( – SIR + ) for electric fence.
- 115 – 230 Vac AC power supply;
- button for registration
- Battery connector;
- Functionality Adjustment:
» With the JP2 jumper in the Siren position, it triggers the electric fence siren.
» With jumper JP2 in the Alarm position, the fence behaves like a sensor to be connected zone of the control panel.
- 높은 볼륨tage return;
- Electrifier Earth;
- 높은 볼륨tag전자 출력.
5.1. 설치 시 주의사항
- To guarantee the sealing of the product, screw the lid close to the base until you feel a good grip and add another ¼ of rotation;
- Check the table below to select the minimum diameter of the wire to be used, according to the installed perimeter:
- The product and its auxiliary equipment must be installed, operated and maintained in a way to minimize the danger to people, reducing the risk of electric shock; unless someone tries to cross the physical barrier or is in the protected area without authorization;
- The construction of electric security fences where the accidental entrapment or entanglement of individuals is likely should be avoided;
- Gates with electric security fences must be able to open without the user receiving an electric shock;
- An electric security fence must not be powered by two separate electrifiers;
- For any two separate electric safety fences, each powered by a separate, independently timed electrifier, the distance between the wires of these two electric safety fences must be at least 2.5 m. If this space is protected, this protection must be carried out by means of an electrically non-conductive material or an insulated metal barrier;
- Barbed or sharp wires must not be electrified by the product;
- The recommendations regarding grounding contained in this manual must be followed;
- The distance between any earth electrode of an electric safety fence and other earthing systems must not be less than 2 m, except when associated with an earthing mesh;
- Whenever possible, the distance between any electrical grounding electrode of the security fence and other grounding systems should be at least 10 m;
- Exposed conductive parts of the physical barrier must be efficiently grounded;
- When the electric fence passes below uninsulated power line conductors, its highest metallic element must be efficiently grounded for a distance of not less than 5 m to either side of the crossing point;
- 높은 볼륨tage conductors installed inside buildings must be efficiently insulated from the grounded structural parts of the building. This can be achieved using a high voltage insulating cable;
- 높은 볼륨tage conductors installed underground must be placed inside conduits/ducts made of insulating material or an insulating high voltage cable must be used. Damage to high voltage conductors due to vehicle wheels pressing on the ground must be avoided;
- 높은 볼륨tage conductors must not be installed in the same conduit/duct as the electrical network cabling, signal cables, audio, video and others;
- 높은 볼륨tage conductors and electric security fence wires must not run over overhead power lines and/or communication lines;
- Intersections with overhead power lines should be avoided whenever possible. If such a crossing cannot be avoided, it should be made below the power line and as close as possible so as to be perpendicular to the line;
- 볼륨이 높은 경우tage conductors and electric security fence wires are installed close to overhead power lines, the separation distances must not be less than those indicated in the table below:
Electric power line voltag전자 (V) 이격거리(m) ≤ 1.000 3 > 1.000 e ≤ 33.000 4 > 33.000 8
- If high voltage cables and electric fence wires are installed close to overhead power lines, their height from the ground must not exceed 3 m. This height applies to either side of the orthogonal projection of the outermost conductors of the electrical power line on the ground surface; for a distance of 2 m for lines operating at rated voltage not exceeding 1000 V, and 15 m for electric power lines operating at rated voltage exceeding 1000 V; A spacing of 2.5 m must be maintained between uninsulated conductors or between uninsulated
- 높은 볼륨tage cables of electric fence energized by separate electrifiers. This spacing may be smaller where high voltage conductors or cables covered by insulating jackets consist of cables with insulation for at least 10 kV. This requirement does not apply where these energized conductors are separated by a physical barrier that does not have any openings greater than 50 mm;
- A vertical distance of not less than 2 m must be maintained between conductors energized by pulses from different electrifiers;
- The installation of the electric fence must be identified by warning signs, installed in a way that they are evident and legible from the protected area and the public access area;
- Each side of the electric fence must have at least one warning sign. Since there must be signs at each gate, at each access point, at intervals not exceeding 10 m and adjacent to each sign related to chemical hazards, for information regarding emergency services;
- Any part of an electric fence installed along a public road or highway must be identified at regular intervals by means of warning signs firmly attached to the fence support rods, or firmly attached to the fence wires;
- The warning signs must be at least 100 × 200 mm, have a yellow background and the following inscription in black: “CAUTION: ELECTRIC FENCE”, as indicated in item BB.1 of annex BB of the ABNT NBR IEC standard 60335-2-76;
- The inscription must be legibly and durable identified, inserted on both sides of the warning plate and have a height of at least 25 mm;
- It must be ensured that all auxiliary equipment powered by the electric network, connected to the electric fence circuit, have a degree of isolation between the fence circuit and the electric network equivalent to that assigned to the electrifier;
- The electrical network wiring must not use the same conduits/ducts used by the signal cables associated with the electric fence installation;
- Weather protection must be provided for auxiliary equipment, unless this equipment is certified by the manufacturer as being suitable for use in outdoor environments and has a minimum degree of protection IPX4;
- The installations must comply with the ABNT NBR IEC 60335-2-76 standard;
- The installation of the equipment must only be carried out by a specialized technician;
- Before performing maintenance or inspections on the system, all feeder circuits must be de-energized, electrical network and battery;
- » Do not install this equipment on structures that spread flames, due to the risk of shorting the wiring or the product. Also do not install on electrical conductor structures;
- The power cable must be connected to the mains through a safety switch or similar device accessible to the user, so that the same can turn off the electricity at any time;
- If any power cord or cord is broken or damaged, it must be replaced by the installer or qualified professional in order to avoid scratches;
- The sensation of shock to the individual who eventually touches the fence wire depends on the individual’s own insulation (use of shoes, gloves, etc.), the level of moisture in the soil or wall and the quality of the grounding;
- Use high insulation cable and insulators in the installation, with a dielectric strength of at least 20 kV.
One or more sirens of the alarm system can be connected, as long as the total current is:
- With battery: 1.5 A;
- 배터리 미포함: 400mA.
참고 : when turning on, observe the polarity (+/-).
It only has wireless zone.
5.4. Triggering the alarm panel
To connect the electric fence to an alarm control panel, follow the procedure:
- Place the jumper(JP2) in the Alarm position.
- Connect two wires to the NC and + terminals and wire them to a zone input on the control panel. This zone must be set to 24h so that the perimeter is protected even when the control panel is disabled.
참고 : see item Siren Time Configuration and NC Output Configuration for Monitoring (JP1 low position) for correct configuration of this functionality.
5.5. Battery start
The fence cannot be initially powered by battery only, it is necessary that the fence is powered by AC power.
5.6. Fixing the switch
The equipment must be fixed to a fixed wall or similar construction, so that the user cannot change its position without the aid of tools. Always install the equipment in a vertical position and never upside down or horizontally, check the diagram below.
- Do not install the product on surfaces that favor the propagation of flames, in case of a short circuit in the wiring or equipment.
- When possible, this equipment should be fixed in a place protected from the sun, rain and humidity, even with IPX4 protection level.
- The electrifier may cause interference to electronic equipment when installed nearby.
5.7. AC power connection (mains)
The AC terminal is used to connect the equipment to the 115 – 230 Vac mains. Next to the terminal is located the protection fuse of the control unit. If you need to replace it, use a fuse of the same value (1 A) with a delay.
To guarantee the user greater safety in case of bumps in the power supply cable, it must be installed, as shown in the following figure:
- Leave approximately 27 cm of the power cable inside the cabinet, through point D;
- Fold the cable between points B and C, as shown in the figure on the side;
- Push the cable to the surface of the base;
- Connect the cable to the AC terminal on the board;
- 메인 볼륨 확인tage.
Mains power wiring must have a safety switch or similar device such as a circuit breaker. Such device must allow the disconnection of the electrical network, without the need to open the equipment cabinet, in addition to protecting the installation against possible shorts in the power input.
5.8. Battery connection (bicolor parallel wire cable)
The J6 connector, as shown in the figure below, is used to connect the battery to the system. During normal operation, this output acts as a battery charger and, in the event of a power failure from the mains, it supplies energy to the system.
To install or replace the equipment’s battery, it is mandatory that the shock is deactivated by the remote control, it is also necessary to turn off the electrical network through the safety switch or similar device. Only after ensuring that the electric fence is completely inactive and without electricity, open the equipment cover by loosening the screws and isconnect the J6 connector (battery). Then install and replace the battery, closing and screwing the cover when finished.
It is necessary to obey the order indicated below, avoiding the risk of electric shock.
- Disable shock by remote control;
- Turn off the power supply using the safety switch or similar device;
- Ensure the electric fence is completely inactive and free of electricity;
- Open the equipment cover by loosening the screws and disconnect the J6 connector (battery);
- 배터리를 설치하고 교체하십시오.
Battery snap orientation:
» Insert the battery cable;
» Position the battery at an angle for a better fit in the cabinet;
» Lower the battery until it touches the bottom;
» Connect the battery cable to connector J6 on the board.
- Close and screw the lid when finished.
5.9. Connection of high voltage 케이블 및 접지
높은 볼륨tage input and ground cables must be installed through the holes on the right side of the cabinet. After passing the cables, it is necessary to make the connection at their respective terminals, as shown in the figure below, it is necessary to have a high voltage cable with a dielectric strength of at least 15 kV.
A. 높은 볼륨tage output cable.
B. Ground cable.
C. 높은 볼륨tage return cable.
참고 : a minimum distance of 0.5 m from the high voltage cables is recommended for any other electronic device.
After installing the cables, fit the electrifier cover as follows:
Cover fit orientation:
- Position and snap the cover to the bottom of the case;
- Position the lid on top and fit the lid to the bottom until the cabinet snaps into place;
- Make sure there are no gaps between the lid and the base. Place the cover fixing screws in the indicated location.
5.10. 접지 연결
Grounding is mandatory and very important for the sensation of shock to anyone who touches the fence wires, in addition to protection against lightning and overload of the electrical network and/ or sensor wiring.
Always look for a wetter place to fix the ground rod (copper bars). The rods must be longer than 2 m, except when associated with a ground loop.
주의: do not use the neutral of the electrical network as a ground.
5.11. Connection and assembly of the electric fence
Rods and insulators specially developed for the assembly of electric fences can be purchased easily in the market. The rods are in flat aluminum or in the shape of an angle, to facilitate assembly. Your material should absorb impact and have minimal wind flexibility. If desired, the rod can be made of iron, as long as these characteristics are observed. The insulators are made of polypropylene or with dowels. Due to the high voltage applied to the fence, these must have excellent electrical insulation between wire and rod. The rods for fixing the wires must be secured with screws and dowels at a minimum height of 2.10 m with a recommended maximum spacing of 3 m between them, as shown in the figure below.
Keep a minimum distance of 15 cm between the wires and the wire to the wall.
참고 : this distance (15 cm) must be respected even on unevenness.
5.12. Mounting the rods
Use quality threads with a section greater than 0.60 mm² as it has good durability, low electrical resistance per meter and resistance to the mechanical tension required by stretching, in order to avoid bellies and overhang that would cause breakage.
5.13. 프로그램 작성
The electric fence has several programmable parameters, which makes it versatile and allows you to configure its operation as needed.
These settings are stored in a special internal memory that maintains this information even when the fence is disconnected from the mains and the battery is removed, thus avoiding the need for frequent reprogramming.
In addition to configuring the operation of the fence, it is also possible to perform tests on the functioning of the sensors.
주의: all the following schedules must be carried out with the fence turned off.
5.14. Programming the remote control to arm/disarm the fence (JP1 high position)
Press the button and wait for the On and Fence LEDs to light up, then release the button and engage the remote. The LEDs will flash indicating that button on the remote has been memorized.
Repeat the operation to program other controls.
5.15. XAC 2000 TX Remote Control User Manual Technical specifications
|활성화||3 개의 명령 버튼|
|회수||433.92 메가 헤르츠|
|조정||OK (on/off key)|
이 장비는 보조 기반으로 작동합니다. 즉, 동일한 유형의 스테이션에서도 유해한 간섭으로부터 보호 할 자격이 없으며 기본 기반으로 작동하는 시스템에 간섭을 일으키지 않을 수 있습니다.
5.16. XAC 4000 Smart Control remote control user manual
축하합니다. Intelbras의 품질과 안전성을 갖춘 제품을 구입하셨습니다.
The remote control XAC 4000 Smart Control, has 3 independent buttons (channels), modern design, and powered by a single 3V Button type battery.
|활성화||3 botões de Comando|
|회수||433,92 메가 헤르츠|
|영양||Bateria de 3 Vdc CR2032|
이 장비는 보조 기반으로 작동합니다. 즉, 동일한 유형의 스테이션에서도 유해한 간섭으로부터 보호 할 자격이 없으며 기본 기반으로 작동하는 시스템에 간섭을 일으키지 않을 수 있습니다.
5.17. Programming the remote control to arm/disarm the alarm (JP1 high position)
Press the button, wait for the On and fence LEDs to light, then release the button, press again, then release the button. The Fence LED will turn off and the Zone LED will turn on, trigger the remote control and the LEDs will flash indicating that button on the remote control has been memorized.
5.18. Repeat the operation to program other controls.
Erase remote control fence (JP1 high position)
Press and hold the button (+/- 15 seconds) until the Enabled and Fence LEDs will flash, at which time all controls codes will be cleared.
5.19. Clear alarm remote control (JP1 high position)
Press the button, release and press again and keep pressed, the LEDs ON and ZONE will light up, after +/- 15 seconds the LEDs will flash and the codes of the controls will be erased.
5.20. Program alarm sensor (JP1 middle position)
Press the button, the Zone LEDs will light, then release and trigger the sensor and the LEDs will flash indicating the sensor has been memorized.
Repeat the operation to program other sensors.
참고 : wireless communication technology, when exposed to environments with high power radiation, may suffer interference and have its performance impaired, for example laces near TV towers, AM/FM radio stations, amateur radio stations, etc.
5.21. Siren Time Configuration and NC Output Configuration for Monitoring (JP1 low position)
Siren Time Setting: with the button pressed, the On LED will turn on for +/- 5 seconds and then go off. Then the LED will start flashing (one flash per second), each flash of the On LED corresponds to +1 minute for siren time. If you release the button after 5 seconds, before the first flash, the siren time will default (15 minutes).
NC Output Configuration for Monitoring: with the button pressed and the LED ON, release the button before 5 seconds, the output will be programmed to be connected to the control panel. If a trip occurs, the NC contact will remain open, after the fault, it will reset after four pulses of the electric fence.
참고 : when programming the NC Output of the electric fence for monitoring by the alarm center, the electric fence alarm function will not work.
5.22. General fence reset (Clears all parameters including wireless devices)
Remove all power from the fence, feed the fence with the button pressed, when the fence leds flash the reset is complete.
5.23. Learning the perimeter of the fence
Whenever the fence is activated for the first time, after total absence of power, the Activated LED will start flashing rapidly. After 10 slow flashes of the Fence LED (10 seconds), the On LED will stop flashing, indicating that learning is complete.
참고 : whenever there is a need for maintenance, replacement of cables, insulators, pruning of vegetation, change of position of the Sensitivity or Energy jumpers, etc., a new earning process must be carried out due to the new conditions. Disarm the fence, remove AC power, disconnect the battery, reconnect AC power, and reconnect the battery. The new earning will be carried out on the first activation of the fence.
Program a key on the remote to turn on the fence.
6.1. Fence tension adjustment
- For fences less than 50 m (approximately 200 m of wire), set the Energy jumper in the Medium (disconnected) position (10.000 V) in order to prevent the control panel from sparking and maintain the same electrical characteristics as at approx. 2000 m;
- After all wires are connected, go through the entire length of the fence checking the stretching of the wires (they must be without “belly”) and the splicing points, including sensor wires, if any;
- Make sure that there is no vegetation (branches or leaves) too close to the fence, as this can cause leaks and the microprocessor will perform a wrong learning process, causing undue triggers;
- Activate the fence with shock and check its entire length for possible leaks (sparking);
- Deactivate the fence using the remote control and eliminate the causes;
- Turn it back on again and learn the perimeter of the fence;
- Simulate a fence break, turn it on and the siren should go off. Turn it off;
- Simulate a short circuit with a wire, connecting the fence to the ground wire, turn it on and the siren should go off. Turn it off;
- Simulate a leaking point, connect a wire to the fence and to the other end, leave it very close to the ground cable, about a few millimeters, turn it on and the siren should go off after 8 faulty pulses. Turn it off.
참고 : the siren will only beep if the key is activated.
|활성화||Wiped out||Fence and alarm off|
|On||Fence or alarm activated|
|빠르게 깜박임||perimeter learning|
|울타리||Wiped out||Disabled fence|
|Flashing 1/1 second||Fence activated|
|빠르게 깜박임||There was a fire in the fence|
|천천히 깜박임||Electrifier failure|
|지역||Wiped out||알람 꺼짐|
|빠르게 깜박임||There was a trigger on the alarm|
7.2. Electrifier operation
The fence generates a high voltage pulse every one second, monitoring the cut and ground.
If the return pulse is different from the one memorized in learning, the fence considers it as a faulty pulse. When 8 failed pulses occur in a row, the fence triggers the alarm.
이 보증은 다음 조건에 따라 부여됩니다.
고객의 서명 :
일련 번호 :
- 제품의 모든 부품, 부품 및 구성 요소는 1년 동안 발생할 수 있는 가능한 제조 결함에 대해 보증됩니다. 이는 90일의 법적 보증 및 9개월의 계약 보증 기간입니다. – 소비자가 제품을 구매한 날짜부터 계산되며, 국내 영역 전체에서 이 기간의 필수적인 부분인 제품 구매 계산서에 표시됩니다. 이 계약적 보증에는 이 수리에 사용된 인건비를 포함하여 제조상의 결함이 있는 부품, 부품 및 구성요소의 무료 교환이 포함됩니다. 제조상의 결함은 없지만 오용으로 인한 결함인 경우 이 비용은 소비자가 부담해야 합니다.
- The installation of the product shall be executed in accordance with the Product Manual and/ or Installation Guide. If your product requires the installation and configuration by a qualified technician, seek a suitable specialized professional, the costs of these services not being included in the product amount.
- 결함을 감지한 소비자는 제조업체가 제공한 보고서에 나와 있는 가장 가까운 공인 서비스 센터에 즉시 연락해야 합니다. 여기에서 예상되는 보증 기간 동안 결함을 검사하고 해결할 수 있는 권한이 있는 유일한 업체입니다. 이를 준수하지 않을 경우, 이 보증은 제품 침해로 특징지어지기 때문에 효력을 상실합니다.
- 소비자가 재택 서비스를 요청하는 경우 가장 가까운 공인 서비스에 연락하여 기술 방문율을 문의해야 합니다. 제품의 반출이 필요한 경우, 제품의 수취 및 반품에 따른 운송비, 보험료 등 그에 따른 비용은 소비자 부담입니다.
- The warranty shall lose its validity totally in the occurrence of any of the following cases: a) if the defect is not one of manufacturer, but is caused by the Consumer or by third parties foreign to the manufacturer; b) if the damage to the product arises from accidents, disasters, agents of nature (lightning, floods, landslides, etc.), humidity, voltag전자 네트워크에서 (초과 볼륨tage) 사고 또는 네트워크의 과도한 변동), 사용자 설명서와 일치하지 않는 설치/사용 또는 부품, 조각 및 구성 요소의 자연적인 마모로 인한 경우; c) 제품이 화학적, 전자기적, 전기적 또는 동물성(곤충 등)의 영향을 받은 경우 d) 제품의 일련번호를 변조 또는 삭제한 경우 e) 기기가 침해된 경우.
- 이 보증은 데이터 손실에 적용되지 않습니다. 따라서 제품의 경우 소비자는 제품에 나타나는 데이터를 정기적으로 백업하는 것이 좋습니다.
- Intelbras is not responsible for the installation of this product, or for possible attempts at fraud and/ or sabotag전자 제품에서. 사용하는 소프트웨어 및 응용 프로그램의 업데이트를 최신 상태로 유지하고 해커에 대한 방어에 필요한 네트워크 보호 기능을 제공합니다. 장비는 일반적인 사용 조건의 결함에 대해 보증됩니다. 이 장비는 전자 장비이므로 올바른 기능을 방해할 수 있는 사기 및 사기가 없다는 점을 명심하는 것이 중요합니다.
이것이 이 보완 보증 기간의 조건이므로 Intelbras S/A는 사전 통지 없이 제품의 일반, 기술 및 미적 특징을 변경할 수 있는 권리를 보유합니다.
이 제품의 제조 공정은 ISO 14001의 요구 사항에 적용되지 않습니다.
이 설명서의 모든 이미지는 예시입니다.
정보학 입법의 혜택을 받는 제품.
Customer Support: (48) 2106 0006
포럼 : forum.intelbras.com.br
채팅을 통한 지원: chat.intelbras.com.br/
이메일을 통한 지원: [이메일 보호]
고객 서비스: 0800 7042767
구입처? 누가 설치합니까? 0800 7245115
제작사: Intelbras S/A – Indústria de Telecomunicação Eletrônica Brasileira
Rodovia BR 459, km 124, 1325 – Distrito Industrial – Santa Rita do Sapucaí/MG – 37540-000
CNPJ 82.901.000/0016-03 – www.intelbras.com.br
문서 / 리소스
|intelbras ELC 5001 Electric Fence Plants [pdf] 사용 설명서|
ELC 5001, Electric Fence Plants, Fence Plants, ELC 5001, Plants