BUTURE JR200 스틱 진공 청소기 사용 설명서
Thank you for purchasing the BUTURE JR200 stick vacuum cleaner.
Please read the user manual carefully before using the vacuum cleaner
- This BUTURE appliance is not intended for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction by a responsible person concerning use of the appliance to ensure that they can use it safely.
- Do not use a damaged cable or plug. If the device or charger does not work properly, dropped, damaged, or dropped into water, please contact BUT URE after-sales team for support: [이메일 보호]
- Suitable for dry locations only. Do not use or store outdoors with wet surfaces. Do not handle any part of the plug or appliance with wet hands.
- Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when used by or used near
children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- 휘발유와 같은 인화성 또는 가연성 액체를 진공 청소기로 청소하거나 액체가 있을 수 있는 장소에서 사용하지 마십시오.
- Turn off the power switch before plug or unplug the adapter.
- 담배, 성냥 또는 뜨거운 재와 같이 타거나 연기가 나는 것을 진공 청소기로 청소하지 마십시오.
- Do not use without filters or dust cup to avoid damaging the motor and contaminating the air.
- 화재 경고-이 제품을 밥솥이나 다른 뜨거운 표면 위 또는 근처에 두지 말고, 심하게 손상된 경우에도 이 제품을 소각하지 마십시오. 배터리에 불이 붙거나 폭발할 수 있습니다.
- 일상적인 청소 또는 유지 관리를 수행하기 전에 전원 콘센트에서 충전기의 플러그를 뽑으십시오.
- Battery leaks may occur under extreme conditions. If any liquid gets on your skin, wash quickly with soap and water. If liquid gets into your eyes, rinse with water for at least 15 minutes immediately. Seek medical attention immediately.
- Charge the unit with the original charger.
- 제품이 손상될 수 있으므로 단단하고 날카로운 물체를 진공 청소기로 청소하는 데 사용하지 마십시오.
- 실내의 건조한 곳에 적절히 보관하십시오. 기계를 영하의 온도에 노출시키지 마십시오.
- 진공 청소기는 과열을 방지하기 위해 열 보호 기술을 채택했으며 항목이 과열되면 작동을 멈춥니다.
Please check and confirm the accessories and parts according to the following sheet before
Turn off the power switch before charging.
- One end of the charger is connected to the power supply and the other is connected to the battery charging port (as shown below in the picture).
2. When charging, the digital battery indicator increases, and the red ambient light is breathing.
When fully charged, the ambient light is always blue.
알림: Before the first use to ensure the normal operation of the product and charge it for more than 5 hours.
- Assemble dust cup with motor unit
Install the dust cup, put the dust cup align with the motor unit connector (refer to picture below).
• Assemble battery with motor unit
Put the battery align with the motor unit connector then push it to the connector (refer to picture below).
• Connect long tube and brush head
A. To clean sofas and beds, assemble directly the main body with the brush head (refer to picture
B. To clean floor, stairs and high places, it’s suggested to connect the main body with long tube and brush together(refer to picture below).
- Choose a brush head according to your needs (refer to picture below).
2. Then aim the suction port of the vacuums at the surface of the object to be cleaned (refer to picture below).
3. Press the ON/OFF to start work, the battery indicator lights up (refer to picture below).
4. Adjust the suction power
A. Choose the suction power according to your needs: Slide the speed bar on the screen to adjust the suction power (refer to picture below).
a. Slide the speed bar to two grids: Low suction and the bar lights on blue (refer to picture below).
b. Slide the speed bar to four grids: Medium suction and the bar lights on violet (refer to picture
c. Slide the speed bar to four grids: High suction and the bar lights on red (refer to picture below).
B. AUTO MODE: Touch the MODE button and AUTO will light up in green.
In this case, the suction power is automatically adjusted according to the roughness of the ground:
a. The suction is automatically low and medium in places such as floor tiles and floors.
b. The suction is automatically medium and high in places such as cement floors and short-haired carpets.
c. The suction is automatically high in long-haired carpets and other places.
Exit AUTO mode: Touch the MODE button again, the Auto green light goes out.
5. According to different needs, the length of the tube can be adjusted. When you need to extend, gently pull down the button while lifting the tube. When you need to shorten it, gently pull up the button and pull the tube back at the same time.
6. After cleaning, press the ON/OFF button to turn off the vacuum cleaner.
7. Remove the tube, press the dust cup lid release button to put out the debris (refer to picture
- Press the release button to open the dust cup lid, dump out the trash (refer to picture below).
2. Press the buttons on both sides at the same time to remove the dust cup (refer to picture below).
3. Take out the filter cotton and the stainless steel filter (refer to picture below).
4. Clean the filter and dust cup with or without water and dry it (refer to picture below).
5. Put the stainless steel filter and Hepa filter in the dust cup. Install the bust box into motor unit (refer to picture below).
• Clean the brush
NOTE: Ensure the appliance is disconnected from the charger before removing the roller brush. Be careful not to pull the ON button.
1. Push up the switch to the “unlock” side, remove the plug, then take out the roller brush (refer to picture below).
2. Use the brush cleaning tool to sweep away the trash on the roller (refer to picture below).
3. Clean the roller brush with/without water (refer to picture below).
4. Push in gently to install the roller brush. Before replacing, make sure the brush is completely dry (refer to picture below).
- 진공 청소기의 수명을 연장하려면 정기적으로 청소하십시오. 최소한 한 달에 한 번씩 필터 장치를 찬물로 씻으십시오.
- 본체(휴대용, 세척 불가 부품) 청소:
A. Turn off the power before cleaning.
B. Use a neutral detergent, wipe the body with a half-wet cloth.
C. Avoid sun exposure and store in a cool and dry place.
- Put the cleaned filter in a ventilated place to dry before use.
- Replace the filter cotton every 3-6 months according to frequency of use (Bonus: A extra filter cotton is provided in the package).
If there are any problems or malfunctions during use, please send your questions and order number to our email.
We will provide you a good after-sales service within 24 hours.
이메일: [이메일 보호]
이 설명서에 대해 자세히 알아보기 및 PDF 다운로드 :
문서 / 리소스
|BUTURE JR200 STICK VACUUM CLEANER [pdf] 사용 설명서|
JR200, STICK VACUUM CLEANER, VACUUM CLEANER