Rollator Lightweight Foldable, Rollator 4 Wheels Seat
Rollator Lightweight Foldable, Rollator 4 Wheels Seat
KMINA COMFORT ROLLATOR ………………………………….K10011 / K10012
KMINA COMFORT ROLLATOR – PRESSURE BRAKE……………….. K10013 / K10014
The KMINA Comfort 4-wheel Walker is a sturdy, lightweight walker that is ideal for getting around, and also allows the user to rest thanks to its viscoelastic cushion that prevents bedsores and has a washable and interchangeable cover. It offers a pressure or handle braking system depending on the walker. It is designed to be used by the elderly, by people with poor balance and/or weak legs, and by people with disabilities who need help to walk.
Remove all packaging and examine all parts for signs of shipping damage. Do not use the rollator if it is damaged or any parts are missing.
When unfolding, pull the rear tubes backwards and push the attachment plates on both sides downwards until these lock in position. Place the basket and turn the seat downwards.
When folding, lift the seat upwards and pull the attachment plates upwards. Do not place your fingers between the folding mechanism. Push the rear tubes forwards against the front tubes and fold up the back rest by pulling these upwards.
- Stand straight behind the rollator with your shoulder relaxed and arms slightly bent at 15º.
- Set the handle height to be level with your wrists.
- Set the correct height using the height adjustment thread in one of the 7 settings.
- adjust the height of both handles and check that both have the same height.
Pressure brake system: It is activated by the user’s own weight and helps control the movement of the walker. To brake, grasp the handles and, with the weight of the body, push down until the walker stops. Multifunctional brake system: The brake handles underneath the handles.
– To brake, pull the handle brake upwards toward the handle (1).
– To active the parking brake, push the handle brakedownwards till you hear a locking sound of the brake. The wheels will be blocked until you pull the parking brakes upwards again.
- This is a walking device for compensation and improvement respectively of restricted ability of walking.
- Ensure the Rollator is fully open an secured in the correct position before use.
- Test the Rollator for stability before use.
- Test the brake mechanism before use.
- The Rollator is a walking aid only and should not be used as a transportation device.
- Use only on even and solid surfaces, never on an incline or uneven ground.
- Do not stop, turn or reverse on a ramp or incline.Do not make sharp turns.
- Do not exceed the maximum user weight: 220 lb.
- Do not exceed the maximum basket load: 11 lb.
- Do not expose the product to temperatures above 104ºf for a long time, otherwise the aluminium tubes cover heat, which could lead to burns.
- Ensure there are no objects blocking the wheels of the rollator.
- Only proceed moving with your rollator when you are standing comfortably and with both hands on the handles.
- Ensure the brakes or the rollator are always in parking-mode before using.
- When you are standing comfortable unlock the parking brakes.
- Take note of the instructions for care and service. The manufacturer is not liable for damage caused by improper servicing/care.
- The Rollator should be inspected before each use to ensure it is free from damage and excessive wear. If you do find wear or damage to your Walker, DO NOT USE.
- Check that both wheels, tips and folding parts move freely and that there is no build-up of debris around the axle. Keep the Rollator clean by wiping with a damp cloth on regular basis. Do not use abrasive cleaning materials. If required, only use genuine parts supplied by KMINA or an approved stockist.
- KMINA warrants that the Rollator is free from defects in material and workmanship. The warranty shall remain in effect for 2 years from the date of original consumer purchase. The warranty does not extend to parts that are exposed to natural wear and tear that will require periodic replacement such as brakes, wheels, handgrips and bags. This warranty does not cover the following:
– Replacement parts supplied by anyone other than KMINA or the stockist.
– Any failure of the unit during the warranty period if the failure is not caused by defect in material or workmanship or if the failure is caused by unreasonable use.
– KMINA is not liable for incidental or consequential injury or damage property.
- Should it be necessary to return the Rollator, it is essential that it is adequately packed to protect it in transit, preferably in its original packaging, otherwise KMINA cannot accept any responsibility for transit damage to the unit.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please retain these instructions for future reference.
- The product is suitable for reprocessing in line with manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Any serious incident related to the product must be reported to the manufacturer and to the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and patient are established.
- Keep your walker clean by using a damp cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaning materials.
IMPROVING MOBILITY DEVELOPMENT S.L.
Avda. Mare Nostrum 1, Bloque 1
Pta 16 46120, Alboraya, Valencia Spain
Documents / Resources
|KMINA Rollator Lightweight Foldable, Rollator 4 Wheels Seat [pdf] User Manual|
Rollator Lightweight Foldable Rollator 4 Wheels Seat, Rollator, Lightweight Foldable Rollator 4 Wheels Seat, Foldable Rollator 4 Wheels Seat, Rollator 4 Wheels Seat