ZEN AROMA DIFFUSER WITH SOUNDS
Create an aromatic, soothing atmosphere in your home. Use ultrasonic vibration to transform water into mist. The essential oil can be added to create a fragrance.
IMPORTANT! Care should be taken with the use of diffusers around animals. Both the choice of essential oils and where animals are should be taken into consideration when in use.
Main Unit AC Adapter: Input 100-240V.a.c Output 24V.d.c
NAMES OF PARTS
2. Mist output
4. ON Indicator Light
5. Volume Down
6. Mist Button
7. Sound Button
8. Timer Indicator Lights
9. Volume Up
10. Light Button
|11. Air inlet
12. DC Socket
14. Splash Guard
15. Max Water Level
16. Air Outlet
17. Ceramic Disc
18. AC adaptor
19. AC Plug
20. Clean Brush
21. DC Plug
|Power (Mist) button
1st press: the continuous mist mode will turn on
2nd press: switch to 1h timer
3rd press: switch to 3h timer
4th press: switch to 6h timer
Long press to turn off
1st press: White Sound
2nd press: Reflection
3rd press: Rainfall
4th press: Heartbeat
5th press: Rainforest
6th press: turn off the music
Use the volume up and volume down buttons to adjust the volume. The unit will be on medium volume when the sound is on. There are five levels. The light will flash when the volume reaches min. or max.
1st press: turn the light on and the colour will automatically change from white, red, yellow, green, light blue, deep blue and purple cycling 2nd-15th press: the colour will be fixed 16th press: turn off the light (you can also long press to turn off the light)
This machine has a water shortage detector which will automatically power off the unit if the water level is less than 15ml. Please ensure there is always adequate water to avoid
the machine being burnt or broken Auto shut off function: when the water lever is less than 15ml, the unit will switch off. The machine will automatically power off if abnormal overheating is detected Operation time: Up to 7 hours
Open the top cover. Add water up to max water level into the water tank then add 2 to 3 drops of essential oil, depending on your preference of more or less fragrance.
Cleaning and maintenance
The machine should be cleaned after use for 3-5 days continuously, to keep it working normally and extend its lifetime.
- Unplug the machine before cleaning.
- Please clean the water tank with a brush and white vinegar or the dilution of detergent and warm water. Other parts of the plastic cover can be cleaned with a soft cloth.
- Please do not put the whole machine or base into water. The temperature of water cannot be over 40 degrees to clean.
- When the machine is not used for a long period of time, please pour out the water in the tank and wipe off the drops, then place it in a shady and cool place to avoid direct sunlight.
- Please clean the tank regularly.
Caution: Please do not pour out water through the air outlet as this can damage the inside of the machine.
How to pour out the water
To avoid water flowing into the air outlet, please pour out the water correctly.
- To prevent loss or no steam from the diffuser, do not add water above the max level mark.
- To prevent melting damage, do not add more than 5 drops of essential oil into the container.
- Do not use as a medical respirator.
- Do not use the product when there is abnormal noise or the diffuser is overheating abnormally.
- Do not cover or block the mist outlet or air inlet.
- Do not take off the cover during the operation of the diffuser.
- Do not place it near an electric device such as a computer, TV or audio equipment.
- Do not use hot water or mineral water. Always use tap water or distilled water.
- Keep out the reach of children and pets.
- Important safety instructions:
The following safety precautions should always be followed, to reduce the risk of electric shock, personal injury or fire. It is important to read all of these instructions carefully before using the product and to save them for future reference or new users.
- Unplug the appliance during filling and cleaning.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Care should be taken when using the appliance due to the emission of hot water vapour.
- The appliance is only to be used with the recommended vaporizing medium. The use of other substances may give rise to a toxic or fire risk.
- Use supplied AC adaptor only.
If you start up the machine but it doesn’t work, please check the following diagnosis.
|No electricity, not working.||Power not connected.||Connect the power, and press the button.|
|Power wire broken or adaptor burnt out.||Please contact local retailer.|
|Unable to spray mist or spray is bad||Is the water level low?||Please fill with more water.|
|Is there too much water inside the tank?||If the water volume exceeds 300mL(max water line), the mist volume will be minimal.|
|Is the ceramic disc dirty?||Please clean the water tank.|
|Is the top cover correctly placed?||Please place top cover in the correct spot.|
|Is the bottom air inlet dirty?||Please clear away the dust in the bottom air inlet.|
|Main body is leaking water.||Is the top cover correctly covered?||If the top cover is not correctly covered, the water will splash out and fall onto the machine body or table.|
|Condensation of water on the body may be caused by low temperature or a humid environment||Please avoid low-temperature and humid environments.|
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart.
Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under Australian Consumer Law. Kmart will provide you with your chaice of a refund, repair or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse ar neglect.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or O800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via Customer Help at Kmart.com.au for any difficulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expenses incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave Vic 3170.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation.
Documents / Resources
|Kmart 43174935 Zen Aroma Diffuser with Sounds [pdf] Instruction Manual|
43174935, Zen Aroma Diffuser with Sounds, 43174935 Zen Aroma Diffuser with Sounds