KIIROO B097FC8VFW Interactive Rechargeable Masturbator
The Keon by KIIROO is to be used with the authorized FeelConnect app only.
Downloading any third-party applications to control or interact with the Keon that are not mentioned above is done entirely at your own risk.
In the event that a third-party application is downloaded, and it damages either the device software or hardware or leads to personal injury, neither KIIROO, FeelTechnology, FeelRobotics nor any of their partners will be held liable.
The Keon by KIIROO was designed to be used with original Feel Strokers only. The usage of any third-party hardware product in combination with the Keon violates the terms of usage and warranty, and KIIROO will not be liable for any damage sustained.
National Deviation 7.12.Z1
This appliance contains batteries that are non–replaceable.
For a part of class III construction supplied from a detachable power supply unit, the instructions state that the appliance is only to be used with the unit provided.
The appliance is not to be used by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction. FeelRobotics, FeelTechnology and KIIROO are constantly working to ensure their hardware and software are as secure as possible. We recommend updating your app and device every time there is an update to the latest versions in order to guarantee your safety.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by KIIROO is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
SET UP YOUR DEVICE
Set Up Your device
Using the micro USB cable provided, charge your device until the LED lights on the side panels start to blink green; about 4 hours.
*We recommend charging the device fully prior to the first use. The charging port can be found behind the Keon (see picture).
While your device is charging:
Scan the QR code on the insert found in the box, or
go to www.kiiroo.com to create your user account. https://www.KIIROO.com/my-account/
Once you have created an account, please go to: https://www.KIIROO.com/pages/register-your-devi-ce to register your device and activate your one (1) year warranty.
Download the FeelConnect 3.0 App so you are ready to pair your Keon with your mobile phone once it is charged.
USING YOUR DEVICE
Insert the Feel Stroker into KEON, using the bottom side.
Using your other hand, grab the Feel Stroker from the top and turn it counterclockwise until you hear a click. The Feel Stroker is now locked in place.
Turn the entire device around and lube the Feel Stroker and yourself.
*The Keon by KIIROO was designed to be used with Feel Strokers only. The usage of any third-party hardware product in combination with the Keon by KIIROO violates the terms of usage and warranty, and KIIROO will not be held liable for any damage sustained.
To turn on Keon, press the bottom button (the bigger one of the two) “power button” (approximately 4 seconds) until the device comes on. Your Keon is now in Interactive Mode (Go to page 7).
- The flashing blue light indicates your device is in Interactive Mode and searching to connect to the FeelConnect app via Bluetooth.
- Long press the small (top) button for 2 seconds to reach manual mode. (Go to page 7). T
- TO turn off Keon, press the bottom button (the bigger one of the two)“power button” (approximately 4 seconds) until the device turns off.
FEELCONNECT APP & SERVICES
Please download the FeelConnect 3.0 App and follow the instructions in the app to pair your Keon to the app.
Please note: KEON is compatible only with FeelConnect 3.0
DOWNLOAD FOR IOS DOWNLOAD FOR ANDROID
Feel Your Lover
When paired online, the complementary devices give you the touch and intimacy you crave, from anywhere in the world.
Our exclusive encoded porn videos will make you feel and see your favorite models making the moves that turn you on most. Feel Virtual Reality Use the devices in combination with all mobile VR glasses and Virtual Reality Porn. Experience high qu- ality adult videos filmed in 180-degrees, with 3D ste- stereoscopic views from head to toe.
Feel Webcam Models
Our webcam partners have a special interactive section on their website with performers ready to control your device. Every move the webcam models make can be felt through the device Visit FeelMe.com for top-quality interactive content recommendations for your new device.
Interactive Mode; Indicated by a blue light on both sides of Keon.
To pair your Keon with content, follow the instructions on the FeelConnect App.
You will be able to enjoy interactive content, con-nect to your partner and even control your KEON manually from the app.
Manual Mode; Indicated by a white light
- Push the “mode button” for approximately 2 seconds until the LED lights go white.
- Push the upper and lower button on the left side of your Keon to control the length of the stroke.
- Push the + button on the right side to increase the speed and push the – button to decrease the speed.
Click the power button once to pause The Keon. The LEDs will blink purple.
Click the power button and the LEDs will turn white again. Keon will resume moving.
Insert the USB cable into your Keon’s charging port. The charging port is located at the backside of your Keon.(see picture) Insert the other end into a USB port. This can be in a computer or wall adapter [Please note, wall adapter is NOT included in the box.] We recommend using a wall adapter as using a computer will exceed the 4-hour charging time. Wait for the red LED light to blink slowly; this indicates that the Keon is charging.
- The LED light will flash green when your Keon is fully charged. Please disconnect the charger before using it.
- When the battery is low, the LED indicator will flash red every 5 seconds.
- When the LED indicator flashes red quickly, you will have approximately 5 minutes before your Keon disconnects from Bluetooth and turns off.
- The LED indicator will blink blue-red-blue-red periodically if something is blocking the mechanisms from moving.
- When the Keon is updated, the LED indicator will shine yellow.
We recommend that you use KIIROO Lube or any other kind of water-based lubricant only.
DO NOT USE:
Silicone lubricant as it could deteriorate the skin-like sleeve material. Massage oil or hand cream as lubricants.
Cleaning The Feel Stroker
Always clean your sleeve thoroughly after each use.
- Remove the Feel Stroker from the Keon.
- Remove the sleeve from the outer casing of the Feel Stroker.
- Rinse the sleeve with warm water and KIIROOpure™ intimate toy cleaner or a specialized toy cleaner and allow it to air dry.
- Rinse the outer casing or wipe it down with antibacterial wipes.
- Dry completely before placing the sleeve back in the casing.
- After your sleeve has air dried, use the FeelNew Renewing Powder over your sleeve so that it remains smooth and soft.
Cleaning Keon Keon is not waterproof. Please use a moist or damp cloth after each use.
DISCLAIMER & WARNINGS
- Do not use the Keon if there are exposed electronic elements.
- Do not use the Keon if you are in a shower, bathtub, swimming pool, sauna steam room, etc. *The Keon is NOT waterproof.
- Do not use the Keon if it is excessively hot to touch.
- Do not use the Keon or Feel Stroker on inflamed or irritated areas.
- Avoid leaving your Keon in direct sunlight and ne-ver expose it to extreme heat.
- Never use cleansers containing alcohol, petrol or acetone.
- Do not use heating appliances to dry the sleeve or device.
- Avoid using harsh soaps as they can damage the sleeve material.
- Always store the device out of reach of children.
We, as KIIROO make no medical claims with our devices. This device is not to be used by or on minors (anyone under 18), or anyone who is unable or unwilling
to express consent This device is not intended for persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or a lack of experience and knowledge unless they have supervision or instruction concerning use of the device by a person responsible for their safety. KIIROO will not be held responsible for any undesirable results of misuse.
While the Keon is made from eco-friendly materials, you should not dispose of the Keon in your waste bin. Like any other electronic device with a rechargeable battery, there are disposal regulations. These regulations vary by local municipality, city and by country. Be aware of how electronics are disposed of where you live. KIIROO suggests you ask your local council center. Also, consider that in your locality, Keon may be considered bio-waste because of its intimate nature.
- Materials: PC ABS, PU Coating; non-porous, chroming, silicone.
- Finish: Matte, Chrome
- Size: 320 x 157 x 167 mm
- Weight: ± 1500 g without Feel Stroker ± 2000 g with Feel Stroker
- Charging: 4 hours .User time: 2 hours
If you have any further problems with setup and in-stalla- tion or issues with using your device, please do not hes- itate to contact our Customer Service team. Our team is there for your support and to explain so-lutions to your problems in detail. We try to make your online experience run as smooth as pos- sible. We aim to answer all questions within 48 hours of receiving them.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pur-pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate ra-dio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, the-re is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- To assure continued compliance, any changes or mo-modifications not expressly approved by the party re-
- responsible for compliance could void the user’s autho-rity to operate this equipment. (Example – use only shielded interface cables when connecting to a computer or peripheral devices).
This equipment complies with FCC RF radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. The equipment is used in portable condition. The antenna(s) used for this transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter”. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. The operation is subject to the following two con-ditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This device complies with Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two con-ditions: his device may not cause interference and this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device. This device complies with IC RSS 102 RF exposure requirements for porta- ble use configuration. The device must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Documents / Resources
|KIIROO B097FC8VFW Interactive Rechargeable Masturbator [pdf] User Manual|
B097FC8VFW, Interactive Rechargeable Masturbator, B097FC8VFW Interactive Rechargeable Masturbator
- KIIROO | FAQ - Most Frequently Asked Questions About KIIROO Products | Kiiroo
- FeelMe | Feel what you see
- Register Your Kiiroo Device
- Account | Kiiroo