Cool + Warm Mist Humidifier
INSTRUKSI KESELAMATAN PENTING
MACA LAN SIMPEN INSTRUKSI KESELAMATAN INI Sakdurunge NGgunakake HUMIDIFIER INI
Nalika nggunakake piranti listrik, pancegahan dhasar kudu mesthi ditindakake kanggo nyuda risiko kobongan, kejut listrik, lan cilaka kanggo wong, kalebu ing ngisor iki:
- The humidifier should ALWAYS be placed on a firm, flat, waterproof surface at least four feet(1.2m) away from the bedside, 12 inches (30cm) from the wall. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. This product produces hot steam and should be placed in an area not accessible to children or pets, with the power cord out of reach.
- Pesthekake humidifier ing posisi stabil lan kabel daya adoh saka lumahing digawe panas lan metu saka cara kanggo nyegah humidifier saka kabalikan.
- OJO leave the humidifier unattended in a closed room, doing so may cause serious injury or property damage. If the room becomes saturated, open the door and turn the humidifier off or down.
- Sadurunge nggunakake humidifier, ngluwihi kabel lan priksa manawa ana tandha karusakan. AJA nggunakake unit yen kabel wis rusak. AJA operate nganggo kabel daya digulung utawa nganggo dasi twist.
- Humidifier nduweni plug polarisasi (siji lading luwih amba tinimbang liyane) minangka fitur safety. Plug iki bakal pas menyang stopkontak polarisasi mung siji cara. Yen plug ora pas karo stopkontak, bali plug. Yen isih ora cocog, hubungi tukang listrik sing mumpuni. AJA nyoba kanggo ngalahake fitur safety iki.
- AWAS: To avoid fire or electric shock hazards, plug the humidifier directly into a 120V AC electrical outlet. To avoid the risk of fire, electric shock, or personal injury, NEVER use an extension cord or power strip.
- The humidifier should ALWAYS be unplugged and emptied when not in operation or while being cleaned. Turn off and unplug the humidifier before moving. DO NOT move r tilt humidifier while it is in operation. Plug and unplug the unit with dry hands. NEVER pull by the cord.
- OJO operate the humidifier without water. Turn off and unplug unit when the tank is empty and the reset light is on.
- Humidifier mbutuhake reresik biasa. Deleng lan tindakake pandhuan reresik.
- OJO operate outdoors; this humidifier is intended for indoor residential use only
- OJO papan ing suryo srengenge langsung, area suhu dhuwur utawa cedhak komputer utawa peralatan elektronik sing sensitif.
- OJO cover or insert objects into any openings on the unit. DO NOT block intake or output vents.
- OJO touch the Nebulizer or Heating Element while the unit is plugged in, as burns could result.
- OJO nyoba ndandani utawa nyetel fungsi listrik utawa mekanik ing humidifier iki. Mengkono bakal mbatalake babar pisan.
- OJO add any essential oils or medications (e.g. Vicks VapoSteam®) into the Water Reservoir or Water Tank. Doing so could damage the humidifier and void the warranty.
- OJO touch the steam vapor. Steam can cause burns.
- OJO operate without the Mist Chimney and Mist Chimney Cover in place.
- Kanggo Gunakake Omah Mung.
- SAVE INSTRUKSI INI.
GETTING TO KNOW YOUR COOL + WARM MIST HUMIDIFIER
A. Water drains into the Reservoir.
B. On a cool-mist setting, a Nebulizer vibrates at an ultrasonic frequency and produces cool, the ultrafine mist that travels up the Mist Chimney where it enters the room.
C. On warm mist setting, water in the Boiling Chamber is boiled to create a steam vapor.
D. On warm mist setting, the steam vapor mixes with a small amount of cool mist to produce soothing, warm (not hot) comforting mist.
GETTING TO KNOW YOUR COOL + WARM MIST HUMIDIFIER (continued)
- Nangani tank
- Tank banyu
- Outlet Mist
- Mist Chimney Cover
- Mist Chimney
- Essential Oil Cup
- Brush Cleaning
- Control Panel
- Topi Tank
- Wadhuk Banyu
- Path banyu
- Boiling Chamber
- Elemen Pemanasan
- Outlet Kipas
- Chimney Latch
Ngatur HUMIDIFIER Sampeyan
Keep this Owner’s Manual for reference.
Mbusak bahan kemasan. Copot twist-tie saka kabel daya lan ngluwihi kabel daya nganti lengkap.
Place on a firm, level, water-resistant surface a minimum of 12” (30cm) from any walls. The mist should be directed away from any walls, bedding, and furniture.
PÈNGET: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. THIS PRODUCT PRODUCES HOT STEAM AND SHOULD BE PLACED IN AN AREA NOT ACCESSIBLE TO CHILDREN OR PETS, WITH THE POWER CORD OUT OF REACH.
FILLING / REFILLING
CATETAN: Tank should be carried using two hands; one hand on the Tank Handle and the other supporting the bottom of the tank.
Kaz USA, Inc.. ora bakal nampa tanggung jawab kanggo karusakan property disebabake spillage banyu.
This humidifier holds 1.5 gallons (5.6L) of water (Tank and Reservoir combined).
- Remove Water Tank and turn it upside down. Remove Tank Cap by turning counterclockwise (left). Fill Tank with cool water. DO NOT fill with warm or hot water.
- Ganti Tank Cap kanthi ngowahi searah jarum jam (tengen), nyelarasake panah kanggo ngunci simbol. Priksa manawa Gasket wis ana.
- Panggonan Tank ing Base. Banyu bakal saluran saka Tank menyang Reservoir nalika Plunger lagi aktif.
HWC775 Manual Control
- Power: Pencet Power Button to turn it on. The unit defaults to cool mist, high output setting. Press ing Power Button again to turn it off. If the humidifier was programmed before turning off, previous settings will be remembered. Unplugging the humidifier resets to default settings.
- Mist Temperature: Press Cool or anget buttons to toggle between cool and warm mist output settings. The Mist Output LEDs and light around the Mist Temperature buttons will be blue when unit is in cool mist mode and orange when in warm-mist mode.
CATETAN: Cool mist is immediate but please allow 5 minutes or more for water to boil to produce warm mist. It is normal to hear the sound of the water boiling occasionally s more water drains into the Boiling Chamber.
- Mist Output Level: Press the desired Mist Temperature button to toggle through low, medium, and high (1, 2, or 3 LEDs) mist output settings. The higher the output setting, the more moisture enters the air. The lower the output setting, the longer the run time before needing to be refilled.
- Reset: Reset: The Reset Light has several functions. See the next section for details.
USING YOUR HUMIDIFIER (continued)
HWC778 Humidistat Control
- Power: Tombol Pencet kanggo nguripake.
The unit will default to cool mist, high output, and will display the current room humidity level. Press Power Button maneh kanggo mateni.
If the humidifier was programmed before turning off, previous settings will be remembered. Unplugging the humidifier resets to default settings.
- Mist Temperature: Press Cool or Warm selectors to toggle between cool and warm mist output settings.
The Mist Output LEDs and light around the Mist Temperature buttons will be blue when unit is in cool mist mode and orange when in warm-mist mode.
CATETAN: Cool mist is immediate but please allow 5 minutes for the water to boil to produce warm mist. It is normal to hear the sound of the water boiling occasionally as more water drains into the Boiling Chamber.
3. Mist Output Level: Press the desired Mist Temperature icon to toggle through low, medium and high (1, 2 or 3 LEDs) mist output settings. The higher the output setting, the more moisture enters the air.
The lower the output setting, the longer the run time before needing to be refilled.
- Humidistat: Press the Humidity Control icons to adjust the humidistat.
To scroll through the numbers faster, press and hold the icon as long as needed until the desired level is shown. The display will blink three times showing the SET humidity level, then the display will return to show the current room humidity level. CURRENT will illuminate on the display to indicate the current room humidity level.
The humidistat can be set between 30%-69%. Below 30%, LO will illuminate on the display to indicate the minimum humidity level. Above 69%, the display will show HI to indicate the maximum humidity level has been set.
CATETAN: The % number displayed on the control panel represents the relative humidity (RH) as measured at the Humidistat sensor. The relative humidity in your room may vary from the number displayed on the humidifier. A comfortable humidity level is 40-60%. Humidity Reached (US models only) When the set humidity level is reached, HUMIDITY REACHED will appear on the display and the humidifier will turn off. As long as HUMIDITY REACHED is illuminated, the humidifier will not run. Once the humidity level drops below the set level, HUMIDITY REACHED will disappear and the humidifier will start running again. To increase the set humidity level, press the Humidity Control icons
- Reset: Reset: The Reset Light has several functions. See the next section for details.
RESETTING YOUR HUMIDIFIER
|Water Tank Removed||Illuminates Orange||Replace Tank on Base (must contain water)|
|Tank Empty||Illuminates Orange||Fill Tank and Replace on Base|
|Mineral Buildup on Heating Element||Blinks Abang||See Cleaning Instructions|
2-WAY MIST OUTLET
This humidifier features a 2-Way Mist Outlet that allows you to direct mist in in two directions. Positioning both openings in the same direction results in a strong mist plume into the room. Separating the mist outlets allows for pointing the mist in two directions for wider distribution.
USING THE ESSENTIAL OIL CUP
This humidifier features an Essential Oil Cup that can be used with your favorite essential oil or liquid inhalant (like Vicks VapoSteam®) for added enjoyment. The cup is heated to help evaporate the oil. This is not a diffuser – the oil does not come in contact with the water but is passively evaporated into the air. Essential oil and inhalant are not included.
- Add a few drops of essential oil or liquid inhalant in the Essential Oil Cup.
PÈNGET: DO NOT ADD ESSENTIAL OILS, LIQUID INHALANTS, OR ANY ADDITIVES TO THE WATER. DOING SO CAN DAMAGE THE HUMIDIFIER AND VOID THE WARRANTY.
- To clean the Essential Oil Cup, wait 5 minutes for it to cool. Then gently wipe residue from the cup with a soft cloth.
HARD WATER AND YOUR HUMIDIFIER
High mineral content in your water, also known as hard water, may cause a white mineral residue to accumulate on surfaces in the room near the humidifier. This mineral residue is commonly referred to as white dust. The higher the mineral content (hardness) of your water, the greater the potential that an ultrasonic humidifier may produce white dust. With warm mist humidifiers, the minerals can cling to the heating element which can prevent it from running efficiently. It is important to clean the Heating Element and Nebulizer regularly.
White dust is not a result of a defect or flaw in the humidifier. It is a result of the number of minerals suspended in the water you are using. Tap water can be diluted with distilled water to reduce white dust.
MEMBERSIHKAN HUMIDIFIER Panjenengan
Supaya humidifier tetep mlaku kanthi efisien, ngresiki kanthi rutin. Reresik mingguan dianjurake. Kabeh pangopènan kudu rampung ing pawon utawa jedhing ing lumahing tahan banyu cedhak kran banyu.
Kanggo ngresiki humidifier kanthi bener, disaranake proses misahake Skala lan Disinfecting.
Loro proses kasebut kudu ditindakake kanthi kapisah.
If the humidifier has recently been in use in the warm setting, wait at least 20 minutes for the unit to cool before beginning the cleaning process.
- Pateni lan copot stopkontak humidifier. Aja ngresiki humidifier nalika lagi mlaku.
- Remove Water Tank and empty completely. Remove any accessories from the water tank.
- Ensure Chimney is removed (See Disassembly below), then pour water from the Base into the sink. Be sure to pour out of the side of the Base, as indicated by an arrow, to avoid leaking into the Control Panel.
Replace Chimney and Chimney Cover before beginning the cleaning process
- Mist Chimney Cover – a) slide red latch and b) remove.
- Mist Chimney – grasp Chimney and pull straight up.
- Mist Outlet – pull out of Mist Chimney Cover (optional).
- Replace Mist Chimney.
- If removed, replace Mist Outlet on top of Mist Chimney Cover.
- Slide the red latch a) and place the Mist Chimney Cover in place b); secure the latch.
Scale Removal (Mineral Buildup)
Follow steps 1-3 in the Before Cleaning section, then follow the additional steps below.
- Tuang 2.5 cangkir (.6 liter) cuka putih sing disuling sing ora diencerake menyang Tangki Banyu.
- Ganti Tank Cap lan swish cuka ing Tank kanggo jas nang Tank Water.
- Place Tank on Base, allowing vinegar to drain into the Water Reservoir. The vinegar will loosen mineral buildup on the Nebulizer, Heating Element, Float, Chimney bottom, and in the bottom of the Tank. Soak for 20 minutes.
- Copot Water Tank lan kosongake cuka menyang sink.
- Remove Mist Chimney Cover, Mist Chimney, and Mist Outlet to access Reservoir area (see Disassembly instructions). Use Cleaning Brush to loosen mineral buildup in corners of Reservoir, Water Path, and Boiling Chamber.
- Gently wipe Nebulizer, Heating Element, and Reservoir area with a soft cloth or paper towel to remove loosened minerals.
CATETAN: Nebulizer is fragile. DO NOT apply extreme pressure.
- Pour vinegar from the Base into the sink. Be sure to pour from the side as indicated by an arrow to avoid leaking into the Control Panel. Rinse the Tank and Reservoir with clean water until the smell of vinegar is gone.
AWAS: DO NOT SUBMERGE THE BASE IN WATER. DOING SO WILL DAMAGE THE HUMIDIFIER AND VOID THE WARRANTY.
Reassemble Mist Chimney, Mist Chimney Cover, and Mist Outlet (see Reassembly instructions)
Sadurunge miwiti proses disinfecting, tindakake Langkah 1-3 ing bagean Sadurunge Reresik.
CATETAN: Pemutih bisa ngrusak sandhangan. Disaranake nganggo sarung tangan karet sajrone proses iki kanggo nglindhungi tangan sampeyan.
- Add 1 teaspoon of bleach to 1 gallon (3.8L) of water and add to Water Tank.
- Replace Tank Cap and swish bleach solution in the Tank to coat the inside of the Water Tank.
- Place Tank on Base, allowing the solution to drain into the Water Reservoir. Soak for 20 minutes.
- Remove Water Tank and empty the solution into the sink.
- Ensure Chimney is removed, then pour the solution from the Base into the sink. Be sure to pour out of the side of the Base, as indicated by an arrow, to avoid leaking into the Control Panel.
- Rinse the Tank and Reservoir area with clean water until the smell of bleach is gone.
AWAS: AJA TELEMENG BASE ING BANYU. NANGGO KANGGO bakal ngrusak humidifier lan batal garansi.
Reassemble Mist Chimney, Mist Chimney Cover, and Mist Outlet (see Reassembly instructions).
END OF mangsa care lan panyimpenan
Tindakake pandhuan reresik nalika humidifier ora bakal digunakake paling sethithik sak minggu, utawa ing pungkasan mangsa. Ing pungkasan mangsa, copot aksesoris saka humidifier. Garing humidifier rampung sadurunge disimpen.
DO NOT store water inside the Water Tank or Reservoir. Pack unit in original carton and store in a cool, dry location.
|Power is on but no mist appears||• Humidity level has been reached (HWC778 humidistat version only)
• Water Tank is empty
• Auto shut off has been engaged inadvertently
|• Increase Humidity setting. See Using your Humidifier section
• Fill Tank with water
• Remove the Tank and adjust the Float
|Reset Light Illuminated (orange)||• Water Tank is empty
• Water Tank is not secured on Base
|• Fill Tank with Water
• Secure Tank on Base
|Reset Light Blinking (red)||• Mineral Deposits on Heating Element||• See Cleaning Instructions|
|Unit bocor||• Cap is not on tight
• Cracked tank
|• Ensure cap is secured in the lock position
• Inspect for cracks; contact Consumer Relations for replacement
|Sounds different on warm mist setting than cool mist setting||• The sound may increase on warm mist etting as the heating element warms up to boil water||• Wait up to 5 minutes for the water to boil then sound should decrease; sound will be slightly igher on warm mist setting|
|Condensation forms around humidifiers or on windows||• Mist Intensity is set too high for
room size or pre-existing humidity
|• Decrease mist output to low setting or open door to the room|
|White dust settling on surfaces in the room||• Mineral content in hard water||• Dilute tap water with distilled water to minimize white dust|
CATETAN: Gagal njaga unit iki resik saka simpanan mineral sing biasane ana ing pasokan banyu apa wae bakal mengaruhi efisiensi operasi unit iki. Gagal pelanggan nuruti pandhuan iki bisa uga batal garansi.
Kita kene kanggo mbantu. Hubungi kita gratis ing 1-800-477-0457
E-mail: [email dilindhungi]
Utawa ngunjungi kita websitus ing: www.HoneywellPluggedIn.com
Please be sure to specify Model numbers HWC775 or HWC778.
CATETAN: IF YOU EXPERIENCE A PROBLEM, PLEASE CONTACT CONSUMER RELATIONS FIRST OR SEE YOUR WARRANTY. DO NOT RETURN TO THE ORIGINAL PLACE OF PURCHASE. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO OPEN THE ELECTRICAL HOUSING YOURSELF, DOING SO MAY VOID YOUR WARRANTY AND CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE HUMIDIFIER OR PERSONAL INJURY.
Rating listrik: 120V, 60Hz., 180W
kapasitas: 1.5 galon (5.6 L)
JAMINAN Watesan 2 taun
Sampeyan luwih dhisik kudu maca kabeh instruksi sadurunge nyoba nggunakake produk iki.
A. This 2-year limited warranty applies to repair or replacement of products found to be defective in material or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from commercial, abusive, unreasonable use, or supplemental damage. Defects that are the result of normal wear and tear will not be considered manufacturing defects under this warranty. KAZ IS NOT LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. his warranty applies only to the original purchaser of this product from the original date of purchase.
B. Yen dipilih, Kaz bakal ndandani utawa ngganti produk iki yen dianggep kurang materi utawa pakaryan.
C. Garansi iki ora nutupi karusakan amarga ana upaya sing ora sah kanggo ndandani utawa panggunaan apa wae sing ora sesuai karo pandhuan.
© 2021 Kabeh hak dilindhungi undhang-undhang.
Manufactured by Kaz USA, Inc., a Helen of Troy Company 400 Donald Lynch Blvd., Suite 300, Marlborough, MA 01752
Imported by Kaz Canada, Inc., a Helen of Troy Company 6700 Century Avenue, Suite 210, Mississauga, Ontario L5N 6A4
Hubungi kita ing 1-800-477-0457 utawa www.HoneywellPluggedIn.com
Ing Kanada: www.HoneywellPluggedIn.ca
Honeywell minangka merek dagang saka Honeywell International Inc., digunakake ing lisensi dening Helen saka Troy Limited.
Honeywell International Inc. ora nggawe perwakilan utawa garansi babagan produk iki.
Digawe ing China
Kanggo daur ulang sing tanggung jawab, bukak:
Spesifikasi Karya Seni Kreatif
model: HWC775 Series HWC778 Series
Bagian Karya Seni #: A005027R1
Die Line Part #: N / A
Subyek: Manual Pemilik
Wilayah: US, CANADA
Ukuran Flat:MM: W279.4 x H215.9
ing: W11 x H8.5
Folded Size:MM: W139.7 x H215.9 IN: W5.5 x H8.5
Ukuran: 1 / 1
Material:50# gloss or matte text (inside pages) Minimum 80# gloss or matte text (cover)
Cacah Kaca: 40
Tanggal Rilis: 05APR21
Tanggal rilis maneh:
Dielines (Do not print) Spot Colors Cyan 0%Magenta 0%Yellow 0% Black100%
Kebutuhan Kualitas Kriya lan Proses Klarifikasi Kualitas Pencetakan Karya Seni: Temokake Eng-QS-06 & 02
Helen of Troy
Marlborough, MA 01752, AS
+ 1 508 490 7000
Dokumen / Sumber Daya
|Honeywell HWC775 Series Dual Comfort Cool+Warm Mist Humidifier [pdf] Pedoman Pemilik|
HWC775, HWC778, Series Dual Comfort Cool Warm Mist Humidifier