JVC HAA5T Wireless Headphones
WARNING For Europe and United Kingdom
To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
Warnings for Battery
Please do not handle the battery in the following manners.
It can lead to an explosion or leakage of flammable liquids and gases.
- Dispose in fire, discard, crush or cut
- Leave in extremely high temperature environment
- Leave in extremely low pressure environment
- Frequency Range: 2.402 GHz – 2.480 GHz
- Output Power: +9 dBm (MAX), Power Class 1
WARNING For U.S.A
Hearing Comfort and Welt-Being
- Do not play your personal audio at a high volume. Hearing experts advise against continuous extended play.
- If you experience a ringing in your ears, reduce volume or discontinue use.
- Do not use while operating a motorized vehicle. 11 may create a traffic hazard and is illegal in many areas.
- You should use extreme caution or temporarily discontinue use in potentially hazardous situations.
- Do not turn up the volume so high that you cannot hear sound around you.
Ensure the indicators light up.
Select “JVC HA-AST” from the device list.
Ensure the “JVC” logo is on the upper side, and fit it to your ear by adjusting the position.
After using, set firmly for charging.
- When the charging terminals are dirty or dusty, it may affect the charging performance. Gently wipe the charging terminals regularly with cotton swab.
For detailed operations such as phone call, troubleshooting and information on the European Guarantee, please refer to the user manual.
Documents / Resources
|JVC HAA5T Wireless Headphones [pdf] Instruction Manual|
HAA5T, 2ALVK-HAA5T, 2ALVKHAA5T, HAA5T Wireless Headphones, HAA5T, Wireless Headphones