JSAUX WP1506 15W Magnetic Wireless Charger
- Brand: JSAUX
- ProduclModel: WP1506
- Product Name 15W Magnetic Wireless Charger
- Input: 5V3A/9V 2.2A/ 12V 1.67A
- Output: 15W Max (Compatible With 10W, 7,5W, 5W)
- Line Length: 4.9 FL
- Product Weight Approximate 140 grams
- 15W Magnetic Wireless Charger 1
- Manual 1
- Warranty Card 1
- If the power adapter works, its power adapter should obtain national compulsory certification before it can be used.
- In order to have a better charging experience. please use a chargcr that supports PD and QC test charging and has an output power of 18W or more.
- Potential magnetic interference with medical devices (For example implanted pacemakers and defibrillators might contain sensors that respond to magnets and radios when in close contact).f you suspect that product is interfering with your medical device, stop using product and consult your physician and your medical device manufacturer.
Thank you for choosing JSAUX
Focused on the area of 3C digital products. JSAUX is a specialized brand engaging in the production of chargers, adapters, and HDM cables. Audio end video cable etc line with The core value of “Connel more, power more our company aims lo develop products Ihal connect more digital Ife scenes and to make digital life more convenient for global consumers. our values are also reflected in the way we do business, always manufacturing practical and innovative projects ot reliable quality in diverse 3C categories. If you have any questions about our products or our services. please feel free to contact us, looking forward to your consultation
- Website: www.jsaux.com
- Facebook:e jsaux,fans
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. lt this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: –
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver 1s connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio-tv technician for help.
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body.
Documents / Resources
|JSAUX WP1506 15W Magnetic Wireless Charger [pdf] User Manual|
WP1506, 2A44H-WP1506, 2A44HWP1506, 15W Magnetic Wireless Charger, WP1506 15W Magnetic Wireless Charger