JLABS 6460025 Wireless Headset
We love that you are rocking JLab!
We take pride in our products and fully stand behind them.
All warranty claims are subject to JLab authorization and at our sole discretion. Retain your proof of purchase to ensure warranty coverage.
Product updates | How-to tips FAQs & more
- Turn on Bluetooth in your device settings.
- Press and hold the button for 8 seconds. Release. Lights will flash blue/red.
- Select “JLab GO Work” in your device settings to connect.
MULTIPOINT (CONNECT 2 DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY)
- Once FIRST device is connected, turn off Bluetooth in device settings. GO Work will auto enter Bluetooth Pairing.
- Enter your SECOND device Bluetooth settings and connect to GO Work.
- Enter your FIRST device settings. Turn on Bluetooth and reconnect to GO Work.
Connect to computer or USB 5v 1A (or less) output device.
GO Work can simultaneously charge while Bluetooth is connected. Power on and connect to device after charging occurs.
GO Work can be used as a wired headset with AUX cable.
Note: The headset will still use a limited amount of battery for the microphones to function.
- Avoid extreme heat, cold, and humidity.
- Avoid dropping or crushing the earbuds.
- Wax may build up in the earbud tips, lowering the sound quality. Carefully remove the wax with a cotton swab or other small tool to improve the sound quality.
- If you experience discomfort or pain, try lowering the volume or discontinuing use temporarily.
- If you experience regular discomfort while using this product, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- We recommend you treat your earbuds as you would a nice pair of sunglasses and keep them in safe location when not in use.
Shop products | Product alerts | Burn-in your headphones
Documents / Resources
|JLABS 6460025 Wireless Headset [pdf] User Manual|
6460025, Wireless Headset