JLAB GO Air Tones True Wireless Earbuds
We love that you are rocking JLab! We take pride in our products and fully stand behind them.
All warranty claims are subject to JLab authorization and at our sole discretion. Retain your proof of purchase to ensure warranty coverage.
CONTACT US Reach out to us at [email protected] or visit jlab.com/contact
- Remove tab and close door.
- The red light on the case indicates charge. 2 Remove earbuds from the case.
- One earbud will blink blue/white indicating 3 ready to pair to your device.
- Select “JLab GO Air Tones” in your device’s Bluetooth settings to connect.
Voice prompt “Bluetooth connected” followed by blinking white lights will indicate you are connected.
ADDING NEW / ADDITIONAL BLUETOOTH DEVICES: Turn OFF Bluetooth from any previously connected device. Turn ON Bluetooth from the new device. Take earbuds out of the case. Earbuds will automatically enter Bluetooth Pairing. Select “JLab GO Air Tones” in device settings to connect.
VOLUME DOWN: Single tap SIRI (iOS) or “OK GOOGLE”
VOLUME UP: Single tap
PLAY / PAUSE: Double-tap
TRACK FORWARD: Press & hold 1+ sec
TRACKBACK: Press & hold 1+ sec
ANSWER CALL: Single tap
REJECT INCOMING CALLS: Press & hold 1+ sec
EQ CHANGE: Triple tap
“Hello”: Power ON
“Ready to Pair”: GO Air Tones is ready to pair to Bluetooth device
“Bluetooth Connected”: Earbud is connected to device “Battery Full”: 100-75%
“Battery Medium”: 75-25%
“Low Battery”: Less than 25%(When power decreases to 10%, “Low Battery” will play one time)
“Goodbye”: Power OFF
CUSTOM EQ3 SOUND MODES
Tap either the right or left earbud 3 times for different EQ settings (GO Air Tones will cycle 3 EQ settings).
- Earbuds will power off when placed in the case and start charging the earbuds.
- Earbuds will auto power on and connect to your device when removed.
Connect the GO Air Tones into a computer or USB 5V 1A (or less) output device.
- Try all ear tips for the best fit and proper seal.
- Place the earbud in the ear canal and slightly rotate to adjust for best fit.
- The left or right earbud can be used independently for music and phone calls. Simply choose one and take it out of the case to connect.
- Only ONE Bluetooth device can be connected at a time. Turn off Bluetooth on unwanted devices and turn on Bluetooth on the chosen device to connect.
Fully dry off the earbuds before putting them in the charging case to avoid any damage to the case.
The earbuds are sweat/water resistant but the case is not.
Connection failure or earbuds disconnected from each other (Manual Reset)
- Keep the earbuds in the charging case and forget “JLab GO Air Tones” from your Bluetooth device settings.
- Quick tap 7x on one earbud in the charging case. Earbud blinks blue 4 times.
- Quick tap 7x on other earbuds in the charging case. Earbud blinks blue 4 times.
- Take both earbuds out of the charging case. One earbud will be solid white and the other will blink blue/white indicating ready to pair to your device.
Instructional videos at: JLAB.COM/MANUALS
- Avoid extreme heat, cold, and humidity.
- Avoid dropping or crushing the earbuds.
- Wax may build up in the earbud tips, lowering the sound quality. Carefully remove the wax with a cotton swab or other small tool to improve the sound quality.
- If you experience discomfort or pain, try lowering the volume or discontinuing use temporarily.
- If you experience regular discomfort while using this product, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- We recommend you treat your earbuds as you would a nice pair of sunglasses and keep them in a safe location when not in use.
Documents / Resources
|JLAB GO Air Tones True Wireless Earbuds [pdf] User Manual|
GO Air Tones, True Wireless Earbuds, GO Air Tones True Wireless Earbuds, Earbuds