jlab audio Bluetooth Earbuds User Manual
We love that you are rocking Jlab Audio!
We take pride in our products and fully stand behind them.
YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED
You may exchange or return merchandise purchased within 30 days of the purchase date. Please return the item to the location you purchased it. If your item has been opened or used, restrictions may apply.
You may register your product at jlabaudio.com/register. All warranty claims are subject to Jlab Audio authorization and at our sole discretion. Retain your proof of purchase to ensure warranty coverage.
Customer Support VIP Help Line: 1.866.358.6640 (Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM PS1) Or for even faster service, email us at: [email protected]
Burn-in is the process for exercising new audio equipment. Most headphones require at least 40 hours of burn-in time to reach their optimal performing state. The main purpose of the burn-in process is to loosen the diaphragm of a newly crafted headphone and to stress the headphone driver. Most audiophiles agree that the sound quality will be noticeably improved after burn-in.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Lower the volume on your audio device.
- Gently insert the earbuds into your ears.
- Gradually raise the volume to a comfortable level.
- In order to block outside noise, position the earbuds so they form a seal inside your ear.
- Test the various gel tip options to find the best fit.
CONNECT BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES: FIRST TIME SET UP
Once Jlab BT has initially paired to your device, the earbuds will auto-connect to your Bluetooth device when powered back ON. (see BUTTON FUNCTIONS instructions)
I DO NOT SEE JLAB BT IN MY DEVICE
JLAB BT DOES NOT RECONNECT TO MY DEVICE AFTER POWERING ON
BLUETOOTH IS CONNECTING TO AN UNWANTED DEVICE
Note: The Jlab BT can remember up to 8 devices. It will try to auto-connect to last device used.
CABLE CLIP USE
- Avoid getting moisture or liquids into the tip of the earbuds or charging port.
- Avoid extreme heat, cold, and humidity.
- Avoid dropping or crushing the earbuds, stressing the cable by rapid pulling or extreme force, or bending the cable at a sharp angle.
- Wax may build up in the earbud tips, lowering the sound quality. Carefully remove the wax with a cotton swab or other small tool to improve the sound quality.
- If you experience discomfort or pain, try lowering the volume or discontinuing use temporarily.
- If you experience regular discomfort while using this product, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- We recommend you treat your earbuds as you would a nice pair of sunglasses and keep them in safe location when not in use.