JETSON Marvel Spider-Man Kids Electric Scooter
- Before use, please read the user manual and safety warnings carefully, and make sure you understand and accept all the safety instructions. The user will be responsible for any loss or damage caused by improper use.
- Before each cycle of operation, the operator shall perform the preoperation checks specified by the manufacturer: That all guards and pads originally supplied by the manufacturer are in proper place and in serviceable condition; That the braking system is functioning properly; That any and all axle guards, chain guards, or other covers or guards supplied by the manufacturer are in place and in serviceable condition; That tires are in good condition, inflated properly, and have sufficient tread remaining; The area that the product is to be operated should be safe and suitable for safe operation.
- Components shall be maintained and repaired in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and using only the manufacturer’s authorized replacement parts with installation performed by dealers or other skilled persons.
- Warning against recharging non-rechargeable batteries.
- Don’t allow hands, feet, hair, body parts, clothing, or similar articles to come in contact with moving parts, wheels, or drive train, while the motor is running.
- This product should not be used by children or persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction (IEC 60335-1/A2:2006).
- Unsupervised children should not play with the product (IEC 60335-1/A2:2006).
- Adult supervision is required.
- The rider should not exceed 132 lb.
- Units shall not be operated to perform racing, stunt riding, or other maneuvers, which may cause loss of control, or may cause uncontrolled operator/passenger actions or reactions.
- Never use near motor vehicles.
- Avoid sharp bumps, drainage grates, and sudden surface changes. Scooter may suddenly stop.
- Avoid streets and surfaces with water, sand, gravel, dirt, leaves, and other debris. Wet weather impairs traction, braking, and visibility.
- Avoid riding around flammable gas, steam, liquid, or dust that could cause fire.
- Operators shall adhere to all of the manufacturer’s recommendations and instructions, as well as comply with all laws and ordinances: Units without headlights shall be operated only with adequate daylight conditions of visibility, and; Owners shall be encouraged to highlight (for conspicuity) using lighting, reflectors, and for low-riding units, signal flags on flexible poles.
- Persons with the following conditions shall be cautioned not to operate: Those with heart conditions; Pregnant women; Persons with head, back, or neck ailments, or prior surgeries to those areas of the body; and persons with any mental or physical conditions that may make them susceptible to injury or impair their physical dexterity or mental capabilities to recognize, understand, and perform all of the safety instructions and to be able to assume the hazards inherent in unit use.
- Do not ride at night.
- Do not ride after drinking or taking prescription medication.
- Do not carry items when riding.
- Never operate the product barefooted.
- Always wear shoes and keep shoelaces tied.
- Make sure your feet are always placed securely on the deck.
- Operators always shall use appropriate protective clothing, including but not limited to a helmet, with appropriate certification, and any other equipment recommended by the manufacturer: Always wear protective equipment such as helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads.
- Always give way to pedestrians.
- Be alert to things in front and far away from you.
- Do not allow distractions when riding, such as answering the phone or engaging in any other activities.
- The product cannot be ridden by more than one person.
- When you ride the product along with other riders, always keep a safe distance to avoid a collision.
- When turning, be sure to maintain your balance.
- Riding with improperly adjusted brakes is dangerous and can result in serious injury or death.
- The brake may become hot while operating, do not touch the brake with your bare skin.
- Applying brakes too hard or too suddenly can lock up a wheel, which could cause you to lose control and fall. Sudden or excessive application of the brake may result in injury or death.
- Replace worn or broken parts immediately.
- Check whether all safety labels are in place and understood before riding.
- The owner shall allow the use and operation of the unit after a demonstration that such operators can understand and operate all components of the unit before use.
- Do not ride without proper training. Do not ride at high speeds, on uneven terrain, or on slopes. Do not perform stunts or turn abruptly.
- Recommended for indoor use.
- Prolonged exposure to UV rays, rain and the elements may damage the enclosure materials, store indoors when not in use.
This product can expose you to chemical Cadmium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects
or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Do not attempt to disassemble, modify, repair, or replace the unit or any components of the unit without instruction from Jetson Care Team. This will void any warranty, and can lead to malfunctions which may cause injury.
ADDITIONAL OPERATION PRECAUTIONS
Do not lift the product off the ground while it is on and the wheels are in motion. This can result in freely spinning wheels, which may cause injury to yourself or others nearby. Do not jump on or off the product, and do not jump while using it. Always keep your feet firmly planted on the foot rest while in operation. Always check the battery charge before using.
NOTICE OF COMPLIANCE
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference
that may cause undesired operation. Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Shielded cables must be used with this unit to ensure compliance with the Class B FCC limits.
DISPOSAL OF USED BATTERY
The battery may contain hazardous substances which could endanger the environment and human health. This symbol marked on the battery and/or packaging indicates that used battery shall not be treated as municipal waste. Batteries should be disposed of at an appropriate collection point for recycling. By ensuring the used batteries are disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health. The recycling of materials will help to conserve natural resources. For more information about recycling of used batteries, please contact your local municipality’s waste disposal service.
- HANDLEBAR HEIGHT LOCKING MECHANISM
- FRONT WHEEL
(MOTION-ACTIVATED LED LIGHT UP)
- BOOSTER BUTTON
- DECK (LED-LIGHT UP)
- CHARGING PORT
- REAR FOOT BRAKE
- REAR WHEEL (WITH MOTOR)
TOOLS AND HARDWARE INCLUDED:
Specs & Features
- MAX SPEED: 7 MPH
- MAX RANGE: 4 MILES
- BATTERY: 19.2V, 2.0AH LITHIUM-ION
- MOTOR: 60W
- CHARGER INPUT: 100 – 240V
- CHARGING TIME: UP TO 4 HOURS
- MAX CLIMBING ANGLE: 10°
- HANDLEBAR HEIGHT: 28” – 35”
- WHEEL SIZE: 5.3”
- DIMENSIONS: 33” (L) × 11.3” (W) × 30” (H)
- WEIGHT LIMIT: 132 LBS
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 10 LBS
- RECOMMENDED AGE: 8 – 12
- SLIDE THE HANDLEBAR STEM ALL THE WAY ONTO THE SCOOTER BASE.
- INSERT PROVIDED BOLTS INTO CLAMP OPENINGS.
- TIGHTEN NUTS & BOLTS USING ALLEN KEY & WRENCH.
Adjusting the Handlebar Height
- TWIST TO UNLOCK THE LOCKING MECHANISM AT THE TOP OF THE HANDLEBAR STEM.
- PRESS IN THE STEM PIN AND THEN SLIDE THE HANDLEBAR UP OR DOWN UNTIL THE STEM PIN CLICKS INTO ANOTHER STEM PIN HOLE.
- ONCE HANDLEBAR HEIGHT IS SET, TWIST TO LOCK THE LOCKING MECHANISM.
IMPORTANT: THE STEM PIN ALONE WILL NOT KEEP THE HANDLEBAR SECURE. ALWAYS ALSO MAKE SURE THE LOCKING MECHANISM IS TIGHTENED PRIOR TO RIDING.
- PLUG THE CHARGER INTO THE WALL BEFORE THE CHARGING PORT.
- DO NOT TURN ON THE E-SCOOTER WHILE IT IS CHARGING.
- CHARGE THE BATTERY UNTIL IT IS FULLY CHARGED—UP TO 4 HOURS.
- REPLACE THE COVER OVER THE CHARGING PORT WHEN DONE.
IMPORTANT: ONLY USE THE INCLUDED CHARGER. DO NOT LEAVE THE SCOOTER CHARGING OVERNIGHT.
CHARGING INDICATOR ON THE CHARGER:
Riding your Scooter
GETTING STARTED AND ACCELERATING
- HOLD THE HANDLEBAR WITH BOTH HANDS.
- PLACE ONE FOOT ON THE BOOSTER BUTTON.
- USE YOUR OTHER FOOT TO START THE SCOOTER IN MOTION BY PUSHING FORWARD OFF THE GROUND. REPEAT UNTIL THE MOTOR TAKES OVER ACCELERATION.
- WHEN THE SCOOTER STARTS TO COAST, LIFT YOUR KICKING FOOT ONTO THE DECK AND PLACE IT BEHIND YOUR FRONT FOOT.
- TURN THE HANDLEBAR TO THE LEFT OR RIGHT TO MAKE TURNS.
SLOWING DOWN AND STOPPING
- TO SLOW DOWN, LIFT THE FRONT FOOT OFF OF THE BOOSTER BUTTON. PRESS DOWN AGAIN ON THE BUTTON TO RE-ENGAGE THE MOTOR.
- TO STOP, LIFT YOUR BACK FOOT OFF OF THE DECK AND USE IT TO PUSH DOWN ON THE REAR FOOT BRAKE.
- ALWAYS BRING THE SCOOTER TO A FULL STOP BEFORE DISMOUNTING, AND DISMOUNT ONE FOOT AT A TIME.
ACTIVATING THE LIGHTS
- THE LED LIGHTS IN THE FRONT WHEEL ARE MOTION ACTIVATED AND WILL ILLUMINATE WHENEVER THE WHEEL IS ROLLING.
- THE LIGHTS ON THE SIDES OF THE DECK WILL ILLUMINATE WHENEVER THE BOOSTER BUTTON IS PRESSED. IF 2 MINUTES HAVE PASSED WITHOUT THE PUSHING OF THE BOOSTER BUTTON, THE DECK LIGHTS WILL AUTOMATICALLY TURN OFF.
* WEAR A HELMET, APPROPRIATE CLOTHING, SHOES, AND SAFETY GEAR. AVOID CLOTHING THAT CAN GET CAUGHT INTO OR UNDER THE WHEELS. CLOSED-TOE, FLAT SHOES ARE RECOMMENDED. WEAR AN ASTM F1492-APPROVED HELMET AND PROTECTIVE GEAR TO PREVENT INJURY IN THE EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT.
Care, Maintenance, & Warranty
MAXIMIZING RIDING RANGE
THE MAXIMUM RANGE PER BATTERY CHARGE IS 4 MILES.
HOWEVER, MANY FACTORS WILL AFFECT HOW FAR YOU CAN GO PER CHARGE:
- RIDING SURFACE: A SMOOTH, FLAT SURFACE WILL INCREASE RIDING DISTANCE.
- WEIGHT: MORE WEIGHT MEANS LESS DISTANCE.
- TEMPERATURE: RIDE, CHARGE, AND STORE THE SCOOTER IN TEMPERATURES ABOVE 50°F.
- MAINTENANCE: TIMELY BATTERY CHARGING AFTER EVERY RIDE WILL INCREASE RIDING DISTANCE.
- RIDING STYLE: FREQUENT STARTING AND STOPPING WILL REDUCE RIDING DISTANCE.
CLEANING THE SCOOTER
- TO CLEAN THE SCOOTER, CAREFULLY WIPE WITH A DAMP CLOTH AND THEN DRY WITH A DRY CLOTH.
- DO NOT APPLY WATER DIRECTLY TO THE SCOOTER, AS THE FRAME AND ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS MAY GET WET, WHICH COULD LEAD TO A MALFUNCTION THAT PUTS RIDER SAFETY AT RISK.
MAINTAINING THE SCOOTER
- KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE AND EXCESSIVE HEAT.
- AVOID INTENSE PHYSICAL IMPACT AND/OR SEVERE VIBRATION.
- RIDE YOUR SCOOTER ON A SMOOTH, FLAT SURFACE.
- PROTECT FROM WATER OR MOISTURE.
- CONTACT THE JETSON CARE TEAM IF THERE ARE ANY ISSUES WITH YOUR SCOOTER.
STORING THE SCOOTER
- STORE YOUR SCOOTER INDOORS AND IN A DRY PLACE.
- COVER YOUR SCOOTER TO PROTECT IT FROM DUST.
ONE-YEAR GENERAL LIMITED WARRANTY
All new Jetson products, excluding parts and accessories, are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original retail purchase when used in accordance with Jetson’s user manuals
(refer to ridejetson.com/support).
Under this warranty, you will be able to direct your claims to Jetson even in situations where you purchased the Jetson Product from one of our authorized retailers.
To read the full terms of our warranty, visit ridejetson.com/warranty.
Be sure to follow @ridejetson
on social media to learn about fantastic offers,
giveaways, and all the latest Jetson news.
Loving your ride?
Then be sure to leave a review at ridejetson.com/reviews.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Questions? Let us know.
To exercise your product’s
1-year limited warranty or inquire about warranty coverage, contact us directly.
MEX: +001 888 976 9904
UK: +44 (0)33 0838 2551
Manufactured in Shenzhen, China
Imported by Jetson Electric Bikes LLC.
P.O. Box 320149, 775 4th Ave #2,
Brooklyn, NY 11232
Documents / Resources
|JETSON Marvel Spider-Man Kids Electric Scooter [pdf] User Guide|
Marvel Spider-Man, Kids Electric Scooter, Marvel Spider-Man Kids Electric Scooter, Electric Scooter, Scooter