JBL Pulse Waterproof Wireless Speaker User Manual
- Bluetooth version: V5.0
- Size & Weight: 460g; D75*186mm
- Material: ABS & Fabric
- Battery: 3.7V/1200MA
- S/N & Distortion Ratio: ≥85db;≤0.5%
- Frequency response: 100HZ‐‐20KHz
- Power input: 5W*2
- Horn: 5W*2/4Ω
- Operation distance: about 10m
- Charged by micro USB port
- Working time: up to 6 hours
- Charging time: about 2‐3 hours
3.5mm line‐in cable
Micro USB cable
- Please do not let your bluetooth speaker charge all the time,otherwise it will reduce the battery life.
- Please do not try to disassemble this device by yourself,some components may be broken by incorrect operation and therefore sound quality may be not good as before.
- Next track/Volume up
- Last track/Volume down
- TWS connection
- RGB control
- Power,Play/Pause,Phone key
- Aux‐in port
- Charging port
- Working LED/Charging LED
- RGB light
- Power on/off:
In the state of power off,long press “on/off” button 3s,when hearing an audio prompt,bluetooth speaker is on and blue LED blink fast.In the state of power on,long press “on/off” button 3s,when hearing another audio prompt,bluetooth speaker is off.
- . Bluetooth connection
Turn on the bluetooth speaker and turn on the bluetooth function of your device that you want to connect,after finishing searching “Acore A18” bluetooth speaker name,click to connect and When successfully connected,it will have a prompt tone and blue LED light on.
Long press TWS button to disconnect with speaker.
Restart the bluetooth speaker,it will auto‐connect the last connected bluetooth devices.
- Music Play
- When playing music,short press “play/pause” button,music will be paused,short press again,music will be played again.
- When playing music,short press “+ ” or “ ‐ ” to play next or last song.
- When playing music,long press “+ ” or “ ‐ ” to increase or decrease volume,it will have prompt tone to remind you of max volume.
D.When there is a incoming call,short press “play/pause/phone” button to pick up phone call.
E.When on the phone calling,short press “play/pause” button to end up phone call.
- Aux‐in mode
Please insert a line‐in cable into A18 speaker and the other side to your smartphone, tablet or computer to play music.Double click power button to shift between bluetooth mode and aux‐in mode.
- TWS mode
Turn on 2pcs A18 bluetooth speaker,short press one of the speaker’s TWS button,when hearing audio prompt,TWS connection is done.Double click TWS button to disconnect 2 speakers.
- RGB lighting
Short press RGB light button to change 6 different light modes and one off‐light mode.
Pls insert one end of micro USB cable to the charging port of bluetooth speaker and insert other end of cable to 5V charger’s USB port.Red LED will be on when charging and red LED will be off when fully charged.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operat the equipment. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions (1)this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Documents / Resources
|JBL Pulse Waterproof Wireless Speaker [pdf] User Manual|
PULSE, 2AJQ7PULSE, Pulse Waterproof Wireless Speaker, Pulse, Waterproof Wireless Speaker