JBL Xtreme2 Manual
1. What’s in the box
1. Bluetooth connection
2. Music control
5. Voice assistant
Tap “Voice Assistant” in the JBL Connect app, to make the “ ” button as the activation key of Siri or Google Now on your phone.
Press the “|>” button on the speaker to activate Siri or Google Now on your phone.
Please make sure the Siri or Google Now is enabled on your phone.
6. JBL Connect+
Wirelessly links more than 100 pcs JBL Connect+ compatible speakers together.
Play music on one of your JBL speakers and then press the JBL Connect+ button on all desired speakers to start pairing. All the other JBL speakers will play same music from the music source.
Download the JBL Connect app for the following features: stereo setup, firmware upgrade, and device renaming.
7. LED Behavior
JBL Xtreme 2 is IPX7 waterproof.
IMPORTANT: To ensure that the JBL Xtreme 2 is waterproof, please remove all cable connections and tightly close the cap; exposing the JBL Xtreme 2 to liquids without doing so may result in permanent damage to the speaker. And do not expose JBL Xtreme 2 to water while charging, as doing so may result in permanent damage to the speaker or power source.
IPX7 waterproof is defined as the speaker can be immersed in water up to 1m for up to 30 minutes.
If the speaker will not be used for a long period of time, please recharge the battery at least once every 3 months. Battery life will vary due to usage patterns and environmental conditions.
• Bluetooth® version: 4.2
• Support: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6, HFP V1.6, HSP V1.2
• Transducer: Woofer 2 x 2.75 inch
• Tweeter: 2 x 20 mm
• Rated power: 2 x 20W RMS Bi-amp (AC mode)
• Frequency response: 55Hz–20kHz
• Signal-to-noise ratio: >80dB
• Power supply: 19V 3A
• Battery type: Lithium-ion Polymer 36Wh (Equivalent to 3.7V10000mAh)
• Battery charge time: 3.5hours
• Music play time: up to 15 hours (varies by volume level and audio content)
• USB charge out: 5V / 2A (maximum)
• Bluetooth® transmitter power: 0-12.5 dBm
• Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range:
2.402 – 2.480 GHz
• Bluetooth® transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
• Dimension (H x W x D): 136 x 288 x 132 mm
• Weight: 2393g
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth
SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Questions about your JBL Xtreme2? Post in the comments!
Download JBL Xtreme2 Manual [PDF]