JBL Xtreme User Manual
Quick Start Guide
1. What’s in the box
4. Music control / Bluetooth®
For Windows 7 or Windows 8 Bluetooth setup, please visit our online FAQs.
6. JBL Connect
Wirelesly links multiple JBL Connect compatible speakers together.
Press the JBL Connect button on all desired speakers to begin pairing. All connected speakers will play the same music from the same device.
Download the JBL Connect app for the following features: stereo setup, firmware upgrade, and device renaming.
7. LED Behavior
JBL Xtreme is splash proof; submerging it in water or other liquids may result in permanent damage
to the speaker.
IMPORTANT: To ensure that the JBL Xtreme is splash proof, please remove all cable connections and
tightly close the zipper; exposing the JBL Xtreme to liquids without doing so may result in permanent
damage to the speaker. And do not expose JBL Xtreme to dripping or splashing while charging.
Splash proof is defined as water splashing against the enclosure from any direction shall have no
harmful effect to the unit.
• Bluetooth® version: 4.1
• Support: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.5,
HFP V1.6, HSP V1.2
• Transducer: Woofer 2 x 63mm;
Tweeter 2 x 35mm
• Rated power: 2 x 20W Bi-amp
• Frequency response: 70 – 20kHz
• Signal-to-noise ratio: >80dB
• Power supply: 19V 3A
• Battery type: Lithium-ion Polymer
• Battery charge time: 3.5 hours
• Music play time: up to 15 hours (varies
by volume level and audio content)
• Single USB charge out: 1 x 2A
• Dual USB charge out: 2 x 1A
• Bluetooth® transmitter power: 0-4 dBm
• Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range:
2.402 – 2.480 GHz
• Bluetooth® transmitter modulation:
GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
• Dimension (H x W x D):
126 x 283 x 122 mm
• Weight: 2112g
VoiceLogic is a leading-edge voice-enhancement technology that significantly improves the clarity of voice communications by minimizing a wide variety of background noises.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Quick Start Guide JBL-Xtreme (Multilingual)