JBL Tune 510BT: Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- DIMENSIONS: 8.07 x 1.89 x 8.78 inches,
- WEIGHT: 5.6 ounces,
- BLUETOOTH: v5.0,
- DRIVER SIZE: 32mm,
- MUSIC PLAYING TIME: 40 hours,
- DYNAMIC FREQUENCY RESPONSE RANGE (Hz): 20Hz-20kHz,
- IMPEDANCE: 32 ohms,
- CHARGING TIME: 2 hours,
- MANUFACTURER: JBL
JBL is a well-known name for its audio and other electronic devices. It is famous for producing high-quality audio devices that are rigid, produce high-quality sound and have a long life while being budget-friendly. The JBL Tune 510BT are decent and budget-friendly wireless on ear headphones. They have a number of features that make them better than most other headphones in the market. These headphones are pretty simple to use with a long battery life and quick charging. They allow you to charge them by using the Type-C USB cable. Let’s get into details of this good quality and budget-friendly headphones.
The design of the JBL Tune 510BT is simple and are embossed with the JBL logo. They are lightweight and feel comfortable on the head. The headband is padded only padded from the center. A completely padded headband would feel more comfortable. The inner side of earcups are covered with cushions that are covered with a leather-type material and are hollow from the center. They don’t push against the ears however; they can get a little uncomfortable when worn for long periods. Their design is also pretty portable as you can fold the headband which lets the headphones occupy less space and make them easy to carry.
The sound quality of these headphones isn’t the best of JBL; however, they surely make up to their value. They have a neutral and versatile sound. They have a full-bodied bass response that is not over-bearing. The audio at the mid ranges felt a bit sharp, which is prominent on loud levels of music. The high ranges on these headphones are pretty great. They highlight the spark of processed, Hi-Fi compositions and also the soft and delicate textures.
The battery life of the JBL Tune 510BT is also very impressive. They provide a battery life of up to 40 hours on one complete charge. They support the Type-C USB charging and give 2 hours of playtime when charged only for 5 minutes.
What’s in the Box?
- JBL Tune 510BT x 1
- USB-C Charging Cable x 1
- Quick Start Guide x 1
- Warranty/Warning x 1
JBL Tune 510BT Wireless Headphones Controls
These wireless headphones come with a number of controls which include the power on/off button and the volume control buttons which can be used to carry out the various controls.\
How to Power on and Connect the Headphones? Automatic Pairing
How to use the Multi-Point Connection Feature?
- To switch from one device to another, pause the audio on the first/current device and select play on the second device.
- The phone calls are always given priority. This means the headphones will automatically connect to the device on which a call is incoming.
- If any of the devices get out of the range or turned off, you will have to manually connect it again.
- You can disconnect the multi-point connection, by selecting the “forget this device” option on your device.
How to Charge the JBL Tune 510BT Headphones?
- You can use the provided type C USB charging cable to charge the headphones.
What do the different LED Lights Indicate?
- The LED indicator is present at the bottom of the right earcup.
- Long Battery Life
- Multi-Device Pairing
- Decent Mic Quality
- Easy to Control
- Poor Noise Isolation
They produce moderate-quality sound. If you are on a budget and looking for normal sound quality, long-lasting and well-built wireless headphones, these are the best option for you. They provide a good experience of sound to your ears and perform above their value.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Are these headphones noise canceling?
No, they don’t have the active noise cancellation feature.
- Can you use a USB c wire in place of an aux cable connection?
No, the JBL headphones can’t use a USB C wire for audio connection. They can only use the 3.5mm audio cable in the wired connection
- Do these have auto stuff off?
Yes, the JBL headphones have the auto-off feature. They automatically turn off after 10 minutes of inactivity.
- It’s water-resistant?
No, they don’t have any IPX rating which means exposure to water, sweat and moisture can damage the headphones.
- Does JBL 510bt work with Alexa?
The JBL Tune 510BT headphones support Siri and Google and the voice assistant can be activated by pressing the multi-function button.