TUNE 500 WIRELESS HEADSET
Quick Start Guide
1. What’s in the box
Warranty Card, Warning Card, Safety sheet and QSG
- Buttons and LED’s
3. Bluetooth connection
- Turn on/off the headphone
- If connecting for the first time, the headphone will enter paring mode automatically after it is powered on.
- Connect to bluetooth device
4. Music control
5. Phone call
6. Voice assistant
7. Seamlessly switch between devices
- Pair and connect the headphone with the 1st device. (see Section 3 Bluetooth Connection)
- Pair and connect the headphone with the 2nd bluetooth device
- Connect to Bluetooth device
Items to note:
a. Maximum 2 devices can be connected simultaneously
b. To switch music source, pause the music on the current device and select play on the 2nd device.
c. Phone call will always take priority.
d. If one device goes out of bluetooth range or powers off, you may need manually reconnect the remaining device. See Section 7 Step3.
8. LED behavior
- Driver size : 32mm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz- 20kHz
- Bluetooth transmitted power: 4dBm
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation: GFSK, n/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Battery type: Lithium-ion Polymer (3.7V, 300,AH)
- Charging time: 2 hrs
- Music play time with BT on: 16 hrs
- Weight: 0.155kg