JBL Tune 115TWS True Wireless In-Ear Headphones
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
HOW TO WEAR
FIRST TIME USE
POWER ON & CONNECT
POWER ON & CONNECT TO DEVICE
RECONNECTING LEFT & RIGHT
- Model: TUNE115TWS
- Driver size: 5.8 mm / 0.23” Dynamic driver
- Power supply: 5 V 0.5 A
- Weight: 51.8 g / 0.114 lbs
- Earpiece: 5.15 g / 0.0114 lbs / pc (10.3 g / 0.0227 lbs combined)
- Charging case: 41.5 g / 0.0915 lbs
- Headset battery type: Lithium-ion Battery (55 mAh / 3.7 V)
- Charging case battery type: Lithium-ion Battery (410 mAh / 3.8 V)
- Charging time: < 2 hrs from empty
- Music playtime with BT on: up to 6 hrs
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 14 ohm
- Maximum SPL: 95 dB
- Sensitivity: 108 dB [email protected] kHz / 1 mW
- Microphone sensitivity: -38 [email protected] kHz / Pa
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Bluetooth profile version: A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6, HFP 1.7
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.4 GHz – 2.4835 GHz
- Bluetooth transmitter power: < 12 dBm
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Maximum operation temperature: 45 °C
TO PROLONG BATTERY LIFESPAN, FULLY CHARGE AT LEAST ONCE EVERY 3 MONTHS. BATTERY LIFE VARIES BY USE AND SETTINGS.
IC RF Exposure Information and Statement
The SAR limit of Canada (C) is 1.6 W/kg averaged over one gram of tissue. Device types: (IC:6132A-TUNE115TWS) has also been tested against this SAR limit According to this standard, the highest SAR value reported during product certification for head use is 0.197W/kg. The device was tested for typical bodily operations where the product was kept 0 mm from the head. To maintain compliance with IC RF exposure requirements, use accessories that maintain a separation distance of 0mm between the user›s head and the back of the headset. The use of belt clips, holsters and similar accessories shall not contain metal parts in its assembly. Use of accessories that do not meet these requirements may not comply with IC RF exposure requirements and should be avoided.
The device was subjected to a typical head manipulation test. In order to comply with RF exposure requirements, a minimum separation distance of 0 cm must be maintained between the user›s ear and the product (including the antenna). Head exposure that do not meet these requirements may not meet RF exposure requirements and should be avoided. Use only the supplied or approved antenna.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!