JBL Partybox 310 Manual
Before using this product, read the safety sheet carefully.
What’s In The Box
Power cord quantity and plug type vary by regions
Charging Your PartyBox
Connect With Bluetooth
Connect With USB
Connect Mic To Your Party Box
*Rotate to adjust the microphone gain.
**Rotate to adjust the microphone volume. Press +/- keys to adjust echo, treble, and bass respectively.
Connect Guitar With Your Party Box
* Rotate to adjust the guitar gain.
** Rotate to adjust the guitar volume
Connect AUX With Party Box
Charge your Phone From Party Box
JBL App Download
Download and install the JBL PARTYBOX App to get more from the product
Connect Two PartyBox
Connect Two PartyBox With AUX
Select a special sound effect such as horn, clapping, scratch.
Always keep the charging port dry before connecting AC power
Attach Stan Of Party Box
Always follow instruction and precaution advice from speaker stand manufacturer.
- AC power input: 100 – 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- DC power input: 12 V 4 A
- Built-in battery: 72 Wh
- Power consumption: 80 W
- Standby power consumption: < 2 W with Bluetooth connection;
< 0.5W without Bluetooth connection
- USB output: 5 V 2.1 A (Max.)
- Speaker drivers: 2 x 6.5 inch (176 mm) woofers + 2 x 2.5 inch (65 mm) tweeters
- Total output power: 240 W RMS
- Signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio: > 80 dBA
- Frequency response: 45 Hz – 20 kHz (-6 dB)
- Battery charge time: < 3.5 hrs
- *Battery play time: < 18 hrs
- Bluetooth version: 5.1
- Bluetooth profile: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.402 – 2480 MHz
- Bluetooth maximum transmitter power: 15 dBm (EIRP)
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth range: Approx. 10 m (33 ft)
- USB format: FAT16, FAT32
- USB file format: .mp3, .wma, .wav
- Input sensitivity:
Aux in: 250 mVrms (3.5 mm connector)
Mic in: 20 mVrms; Guitar in: 100 mVrms
Digital Input: Bluetooth/USB -12 dBFS
- Product dimension (W x H x D): 325.6 x 687.7 x 367.8 mm/ 12.8 x 27 x 14.5’’
- Packaging dimension (W x H x D): 792 x 430 x 388 mm / 31.18 x 16.93 x 15.28’’
- Net weight: 17.4 kg / 38.4 lbs
- Gross weight: 19.1 kg / 42.11 lbs
*18 hrs battery playtime is only a reference and may vary depending on music content and battery aging after numerous charging and discharging cycles. It’s achievable with a predefined music source, light show switched off, volume level at 18 and Bluetooth streaming source.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Made for iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, and iPhone 6. Use of the Made for Apple badge means that an accessory has been designed to connect specifically to the Apple product(s) identified in the badge and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Apple, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The trademark “iPhone” is used in Japan with a license from Aiphone K.K.
Note: The product is in compliance with the European Union energy legislation.
- Bluetooth connection mode
The product is intended to be used for streaming music via Bluetooth connection. A consumer can stream Bluetooth audio to the speaker. When the product is connected through Bluetooth, the Bluetooth connection must remain active at all times to ensure proper operation.
The product will enter sleep mode (networked standby) after 20 minutes without operation. The power consumption in sleep mode is less than 2.0 Watts, after which it can be re-activated via Bluetooth connection.
- Bluetooth disconnection mode
The product will enter standby mode after 20 minutes without operation. The power consumption in standby mode is less than 0.5 Watts.