JBL Live 200 BT Earbuds Manual
1. What’s in the box
2. Over Views
3. Wearing the headphone
4. Bluetooth® Pairing
1. Turn on the headphone
2. If connecting for the first time, the headphone will enter the pairing mode automatically after it is powered on
3. Connect to bluetooth device
5. Controlling music
6. Managing phone calls
7. Voice Assistant
8. Download My JBL Headphones APP
Get even more control and personalization of your listening experience with this free App.
9. The Google Assistant
a. To set up the Google Assistant
1. Connect your headphones to your mobile device
2. Set up your Google Assistant using your mobile device:
On your Android™ device, press and hold the home button to open the Google Assistant and follow the on-screen instructions.
On your iOS devices, open or download the Google Assistant app and
follow the app instructions.
Note: The Google Assistant is available on eligible Android™ 6.0 devices* or later.
For iOS devices, the Google Assistant app needs to be downloaded. Works on Lollipop, Marshmallow and Nougat Android™ Phones with Google Play™ Services, >1.5GB of memory and 720p or higher screen resolution.
For more information on what your Google Assistant can do, visit:
b. To use your Google Assistant
Function & What to do
Talk to your Google Assistant : Press and hold the Action button to begin. Requires pairing with eligible phone and internet connection. For examples of questions and things you can do,visit: https://assistant.google.com/platforms/headphones
Get your notifications: Press the Action button.
Stop your Google Assistant: Double press the Action button.
Reply to a message (whereavailable) : After receiving a message notification, press and hold the Action button to respond. When you’re done, release the button.
1. The Google Assistant isn’t available in certain languages and countries.
2. If you want to turn on or off the Google Assistant, please download our JBL APP (see Section 8). You can select under Settings > Voice assistant > The Google Assistant.
10. Amazon Alexa
1. Connect your headphones to your mobile device.
2. Download JBL APP and follow the app instructions, select Settings > Voice assistant > Amazon Alexa
3. On your mobile device, open or download the Amazon Alexa app and follow the app instructions.
4. In the Amazon Alexa App, navigate to the Device Page.
5. Click the Plus (+) button on the top right of the screen and select ‘Add Device’.
6. Select Headphones from the list and then choose your Live Series Headphones in the Available Devices section. Follow the rest of the instructions in the Alexa App to complete set up.
7. Alexa is now enabled on your device. Press the action button and try one of the below utterances:
Things to try & Example of what to say
Talk to Alexa : “What’s the weather?”
Play audio : “Play Niall Horan.”
Note: Amazon Music is set as the default music service, To change the default music service, use the Alexa app Play audio from a specific music service “Play NPR on IheratRadio.”
Set a timer “Set a timer for 5 minutes.” Discover more skills “What new skills do you have?” Stop Alexa While Alexa is talking, press and release the Action button then say “Stop”
1. For more information and things to try with Alexa, visit: www.amazon.com/alexadevices and select ‘Use Alexa’.
2. If you want to turn on or off the Amazon Alexa, please download our JBL APP (see Section 8). You can select under Settings > Voice assistant > Amazon Alexa.
3. Alexa is not available in all languages and countries.
11. Ambient Aware & TalkThru
1. Short press once to activate TalkThru, which allows you to clearly hear others for quick conversations, without removing your headphones. You will hear your music volume level lower when TalkThru Technology is engaged.
2. Press once more to activate Ambient Aware, which allows you to hear your surroundings.
3. Press again to turn off TalkThru Technology.
Note: You can also turn on or off the Ambient Aware & TalkThru with our JBL APP (see Section 8).
12. Seamlessly switch between devices
1. Pair and connect the headphone with the 1st Bluetooth device (see Section
4 Bluetooth® Pairing)
2. Enter pairing mode for connection with the 2nd Bluetooth device
3. Connect to Bluetooth device
Items to note:
Maximum 2 devices can be connected simultaneously
13. LED behaviour
• Driver Size: 8.0mm Dynamic Driver
• Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
• Sensitivity: 104dB SPL@1kHz/1mW
• Maximum SPL: 96dB
• Microphone sensitivity: -40dBV@1kHz/Pa
• Impedance: 31 ohm
• Bluetooth transmitted power: ＜4 dBm
• Bluetooth transmitted modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK , 8DPSK.
• Bluetooth frequency: 2.402 GHz-2.48 GHz
• Bluetooth profile version: A2DP v1.3 AVRCP v1.5 HFP v1.6
• Bluetooth version: 4.2
• Battery type: Polymer Li-ion Battery (220mAh/3.7V )
• Power supply: 5V , 1A
• Charging time: <2 hrs from empty
• Music playtime with BT on: up to 10hrs
• Weight: 31g
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Google, Android, Google Play, the Google Play logo and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. The Google Assistant is not available in certain countries and languages. Availability and performance of certain features, services and applications are device and network dependent and may
not be available in all areas. Controlling certain devices in your home requires compatible smart devices. Subscriptions for services and applications may be requried and additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply.
Questions about your JBL Live 200 BT Earbuds? Post in the comments!
Download JBL Live 200 BT Earbuds Manual [PDF]