Download and run the Google Home app on a phone or tablet.
Set up your JBL Link 500 in the Google Home app.
- Transducer: 2 x 89mm woofer, 2 x 20mm tweeter
- Output power: 4 x 15W
- Frequency response: 55Hz-22kHz (-6dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >80dB
- Power Supply: Internal 100-240V – 50/60Hz
- Wireless network: 802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- Power consumption in sleep mode: <3.0W
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2402 − 2480MHz
- Bluetooth transmitter power: <5dBm
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, /4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- 5G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range: 5.150~5.350GHz,
- 5.470~5.725GHz, 5.725~5.825GHz
- 5G Wi-Fi transmitter power: <20dBm (EIRP)
- 5G Wi-Fi modulation: OFDM, BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM,
- 5G Wi-Fi network compatibility: IEEE 802.11 n/a
- 2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range: 2412 – 2472MHz
(2.4GHz ISM Band, USA 11 Channels, Europe and others
- 2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter power: <20dBm (EIRP)
- 2.4G Wi-Fi modulation: OFDM, DSSS, DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK,
- 2.4G Wi-Fi network compatibility: IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac
- Supported audio formats: HE-AAC, LC-AAC, MP3, Vorbis, WAV
(LPCM), FLAC, Opus
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 370 x 200 x 157 mm
- Weight: 3.5 kg
Google, Google Play, Chromecast, Chromecast built-in, Google Home
and other related marks and logos are trademarks of Google Inc.
Chromecast built-in may require subscription(s).
* Requires compatible device. Google Assistant requires an internet
connection. Availability and performance of certain other features
and services are service, device and network-dependent and may
not be available in all areas; subscription(s) may be required, and
additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks
owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by
HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other
trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®.
This equipment complies with FCC/IC RSS-102 radiation exposure
limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment
should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm
between the radiator & your body.
This equipment is restricted in UK.