JBL Flip 4 / 4A User Manual
FLIP4: Quick Start Guide
1. What’s in the Box
1. Bluetooth connection
2. Music Control
5. Voice Assistant
Tap ” Voice Assistant” in the JBL Connect App. to Make the Button as the activation key of the Siri or Google now on your phone.
6. JBL Connect
Wirelessly Links 100+ JBL Connect+ Compatible speakers together .
Play Music in one of your JBL Speakers and then press the JBL connect+ on all desired speakers to start pairing.all the other speakers play same music from the music source.
Download the JBL Connection App from followings feature:stereo setup, firmware, upgrade, and device reaming.
7. LED Behavior
JBL Flip 4 is IPX7 waterproof.
IMPORTANT: To ensure that the JBL Flip 4 is waterproof, please remove all cable connections and tightly close the cap; exposing the JBL Flip 4 to liquids without doing so may result in permanent damage to the speaker. And do not expose JBL Flip 4 to water while charging, as doing so may result in permanent damage to the speaker or power source. IPX7 waterproof is defined as the speaker can be immersed in water up to lm for up to 30 minutes.
• Bluetooth version: 4.2
• Support: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6, HFP V1.6, HSP V1.2
• Transducer: 2 x 40mm • Output power: 2 x 8WRMS
• Frequency response: 70Hz – 20KHz
• Signal-to-noise ratio: a80dB
• Battery type: Lithium-ion polymer (3.7V, 3000mAh)
• Battery charge time: 3.5 hour @ 5V1A
• Music playing time: up to 12 hours (varies by volume level and audio content)
• Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.402 – 2.480GHz
• Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, n/4-DOPSK, 8DPSK
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 68x 175 x 70 (mm)
• Weight: 515g
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trademarks are those of their respective owners.
Questions about your JBL Flip 4 / 4A Manual? Post in the comments!
JBL Flip 4 / 4A Manual [PDF]