JBL Endurance Peak Earbuds
1. What’s in the box
2.1 Touch control panel & LEDs
* All touch controls are on the Master Earbud (R).
Fully charge the earbuds along with the charging case before the first use.
Charging case is for charging the earbuds only.
a. Charging the case
b. Charging the earbuds
3. Wearing the headphone
1. Select the ear tips.
2. Attach the enhancers and ear tips onto the earbuds.
3. TWISTLOCK Technology
Insert the earphones downwards into your ear. Twist backwards to lock in place. Adjust for comfort.
Automatic Power On/Off
1. Take out the master earbud (R) from the charging case and unhook POWERHOOK it will power on and enter device pairing mode.
2. Take out the slave earbud (L) from the charging case, it will power on and automatically connect with the master.
3a. Standby mode
* You can keep the earbuds standby up to 3 hours without the case, then put them back into the case for charging.
3b. To completely power off the earbudes, return them back to the charging case.
5. Bluetooth pairing
5.1 If connecting for the first time, the earbuds will enter Bluetooth pairing mode automatically after they are powered on.
5.2 To pair a new device, tap once, tap again and hold the touch control panel on master earbud for 5 seconds.
6. Controlling Music
7. Managing Phone Calls
8. Mono mode
Use the master earbud only and put the slave back into the charging case.
9. LED behavior
- Model: JBL ENDURANCE PEAK
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Support: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.5, HFP V1.6
- Headset Battery type: Lithium-ion polymer (3.7V, 85mA)
- Bluetooth transmitter power < 9.5dBm
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.402 – 2.480GHz
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Dynamic drivers: 5.6mm
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 22 kHz
- Charging case battery: 1,500 mA (est)
- Earbuds Battery life: Up to 4 hours
- Charging time: < 2 hours
- Compatibility: Use with Phones, Tablets, Computers
IC RF Exposure Information and Statement
The SAR limit of Canada (C) is 1.6 W/kg averaged over one gram of tissue. Device types: (IC: 6132A-JBLENPEAK) has also been tested against this SAR limit According to this standard, the highest SAR value reported during product certification for head use is 0.049 W / kg. The device was tested for typical bodily operations where the product was kept 5 mm from the head.
To maintain compliance with IC RF exposure requirements, use accessories that maintain a separation distance of 0mm between the user’s head and the back of the headset. The use of belt clips, holsters and similar accessories shall not contain metal parts in its assembly.
Use of accessories that do not meet these requirements may not comply with IC RF exposure requirements and should be avoided.
The device was subjected to a typical head manipulation test. In order to comply with RF exposure requirements, a minimum separation distance of 0 cm must be maintained between the user’s ear and the product (including the antenna). Head exposure that do not meet these requirements may not meet RF exposure requirements and should be avoided. Use only the supplied or approved antenna.
FCC AND IC STATEMENT FOR USERS
This device complies with part 15 of the fcc rules. Operation is subject to the Following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, And
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference That may cause undesired operation.
FEDERAL COMMUNICATION COMMISSION INTERFERENCE STATEMENT
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class B Digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the fcc rules. These limits are designed to Provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential Installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency Energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, May cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is No guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television Reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the User is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the Following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to
- Which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/tv technician for help.
Instructions for users on removal, recycling and disposal of used Batteries
For products with a built-in battery that lasts for the lifetime of the product, Removal may not be possible for the user. In this case, recycling or recovery Centers handle the dismantling of the product and the removal of the Battery. If, for any reason, it becomes necessary to replace such a battery, this Procedure must be performed by authorized service centers.
In the european union and other locations, it is illegal to dispose of any Battery with household trash. All batteries must be disposed of in an Environmentally sound manner. Contact your local waste-management Officials for information regarding the environmentally sound collection, Recycling and disposal of used batteries.
Warning: danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. To reduce risk Of fire or burns, don’t disassemble, crush, puncture, short external contacts, Expose to temperature above 60°c (140°f), or dispose of in fire or water. Replace Only with specified batteries.
The symbol indicating ‘separate collection’ for all batteries and accumulators Shall be the crossed-out wheeled bin shown below:
In case of batteries, accumulators and button cells containing more than 0.0005% mercury, more than 0.002% cadmium or more than 0.004% lead, shall Be marked with the chemical symbol for the metal concerned: hg, cd, or pb Respectively. Please refer to the below symbol:
Do not attempt to open, service, or disassemble the battery . do not short Circuit . may explode if disposed of in fire risk of explosion if battery is Replaced by an incorrect type dispose or recycle used batteries according to The instructions
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!